NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dpt/Agency will be judged on the conduct of those who represent it.

3 posters

Go down

A Dpt/Agency will be judged on the conduct of those who represent it. Empty A Dpt/Agency will be judged on the conduct of those who represent it.

Post by WelshChappie February 28th 2017, 4:30 pm

While it is simply unfair to judge a collective thing, entity or Department by the act or acts of a very small number of it's Representatives, it is an unfortunate function of the many a people's Instinctive perspective where One bad apple ruines the entire Apple Pie, so to speak. Take, for example, this trusted Rat in a Uniform as the rodent faced prick's dash Cam is rolling as This Officer, Depiuty Pig Fucktard of the Bullying Cowards Police Dpt, arrives on scene.

The  'Law Enforcement Officer'  whom I shall refer to as 'The Pig' is observed pulling up on scene where upon, directly in front of His Vehicle, the suspect lays face down on the ground, places both arms out to the side and verbally declares He is not going to resist nor be of any threat or concern to  the FAT Pig that acknowledges this extreme cooperative and complying suspect by driving His Piggy fat knee down into the back neck area of the guy doing absolutely everything to comply.

Then this Pig faces fucking filth (sorry for the language and expression used, but it shows a fucking coward in action) grabs compliant Mans hair and starts pushing His head into the ground and scraping His face on the ground under Him before thumping the non resistant Male violently between His shoulder blades which, as would anybody in that position who's been led face down and complying, He feels the violent punch rain down for His crime of complying with the cops on scene. The guy, who up to now has been calm and complying, gets to His knees and returns the favor to the pig with some rights and lefts of His own.  Now,  watch the clip and observe that as the man decides He doesn't feel like just laying still to be the punching-bag of this fucking coward on His back and throws a couple back, the fucking Rat faced Pig is the real on camera of what a fucking bully does when someone fights back and the rat=faced pig puts his hands up and arms out as if begging the guy not to hit Him again cause He's already soiled himself with fright and You know what this Cu*t does. . . reverts to His Bullying mentality and draws, aims, and lead ends the most fair or fights.

How dare anyone decide to defend themselves against the attack which is unprovoked, who the fuck do these Citizens think they are?? How fucing dare you stand up to a rat-face bully fat pig and defend yourself. . . How obnoxious! Fucking shoot it immediiately! Obnoxious little prick. . . shoot it again and again to make suren He never defends His Obnoxious little self again!

WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

A Dpt/Agency will be judged on the conduct of those who represent it. Empty Re: A Dpt/Agency will be judged on the conduct of those who represent it.

Post by WelshChappie February 28th 2017, 5:41 pm

See now is this The American Dream? Am I observing Footage of Truth, Justice abd the American way?

"Comply completely with the representatives of Law & Order fully and allow Yourself to be Punched and kicked around the roadside because objecting to being a Pig Punching Bag of any kind will be met with deadly force. Have a nice fucking day!"

You know I don't want to come across as all Piers Morgan and telling America why it should be like fantastic and tranquil wonder-bliss of gun free crime etc. I'd literally cringe watching 'Pears' Morgan, the totally arrogant Brit who has decided to tell America to Look to Britain and How great and fantastic We are because We agreed to have a gun free society and basically told the NRA "I am the Most Moral Person in The United States of America having came here after fleeing the UK after discovering a lawsuit had been filed against My former, now defunct Newspaper, The News of the World, naming The Editor Pears Morgan as the main Man behind the phone Hacking Scandal that was huge several years ago in the Uk which influenced My decision to run away like a little girl rather than fact the consequences for My Morally upstand, yet highly Illegal, intrusive disgraceful behavior! And why should I when I can run away to the shores of the U.S and upon arrival pick the very thing the American's hold sacred as their Way of Life and tell the yanks: "Shut Up America, Gun Control and ore Gun Control is the only thing You as A Country must implement NOW!.."

It should tell You that Hacking Supremo Pears had absolutely no idea, understanding nor care for the American Culture and how owing Gun's isn't just a trivial issue to American People. I would watch Him on CNN praying He'd shut the fuck up because He'd talk about guns and Rights to keep and bear Arms as every citizens Constitutional Right as thought He was not in a Country that it's very Birth it came out of the whom and was founded on the very right and freedom that Pears is now informing the Country it must immediately abandon so that it may become a far better Country just like The Queens Britain!

Anyway, I am going to have to halt here for now as I have decided to jet off to Antarctic Region as I must inform the Eskimo People that they are fucking stupid dunces and that residing in a dome of Ice called 'Igloo' is faaackin insane and what the Eskimos may wish to do is look to the Great British House of Brick! Back in a little while, Ta-Tar!
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

A Dpt/Agency will be judged on the conduct of those who represent it. Empty Re: A Dpt/Agency will be judged on the conduct of those who represent it.

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal March 1st 2017, 12:03 am

overall I have a negative opinion of all law enforecement and/or politicians but I can say that fortunately I have never had any direct conflict with either.

speaking of jetting off to the Antarctic, have you been hearing about the weird stuff going on down there? that deserves a thread of its own
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 1st 2017, 8:30 pm

ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum