Jack the Ripper

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jack the Ripper

Post by Rocketman on January 26th 2016, 9:26 pm

avatar
Rocketman

Posts : 905
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 54
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack the Ripper

Post by Rocketman on January 26th 2016, 9:26 pm

avatar
Rocketman

Posts : 905
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 54
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack the Ripper

Post by Rocketman on January 26th 2016, 9:26 pm

avatar
Rocketman

Posts : 905
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 54
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack the Ripper

Post by Rocketman on January 26th 2016, 9:26 pm

avatar
Rocketman

Posts : 905
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 54
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack the Ripper

Post by Rocketman on January 26th 2016, 9:27 pm

avatar
Rocketman

Posts : 905
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 54
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack the Ripper

Post by Rocketman on January 26th 2016, 9:27 pm

Mary Kelly
avatar
Rocketman

Posts : 905
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 54
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack the Ripper

Post by Rocketman on January 26th 2016, 9:28 pm

Openshaw letter


avatar
Rocketman

Posts : 905
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 54
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack the Ripper

Post by Rocketman on January 26th 2016, 9:29 pm

Deer Boss letter



avatar
Rocketman

Posts : 905
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 54
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack the Ripper

Post by Rocketman on January 26th 2016, 9:41 pm

I highly recommend this site. It is the best JtR site on the web and has a message board

http://www.casebook.org/intro.html
avatar
Rocketman

Posts : 905
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 54
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack the Ripper

Post by Rocketman on January 26th 2016, 11:38 pm

For the record I think Francis Tumblety was the Ripper.
avatar
Rocketman

Posts : 905
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 54
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack the Ripper

Post by ophion1031 on January 27th 2016, 12:25 am

I have read up on this case and watched all the documentaries I have been able to find, but I haven't really researched the case as much as I have been wanting to for many years. I know the basics of the case, but I haven't memorized the dates of the murders and I know very little about the suspects and victims. I think it's time I really got into this case. I browsed that link you posted and it seems like a great site, probably the most informative Jack the Ripper site out there. I registered for their message board, but I probably won't post until I have more knowledge of the case background and whatnot.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3751
Join date : 2015-06-01
Location : Albuquerque

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack the Ripper

Post by Rocketman on January 30th 2016, 8:34 pm

ophion1031 wrote:I have read up on this case and watched all the documentaries I have been able to find, but I haven't really researched the case as much as I have been wanting to for many years. I know the basics of the case, but I haven't memorized the dates of the murders and I know very little about the suspects and victims. I think it's time I really got into this case. I browsed that link you posted and it seems like a great site, probably the most informative Jack the Ripper site out there. I registered for their message board, but I probably won't post until I have more knowledge of the case background and whatnot.

It's similar to the Zodiac case just a lot older so less hope for it being solved. I always thought Z was inspired by JtR.
avatar
Rocketman

Posts : 905
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 54
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack the Ripper

Post by ophion1031 on February 1st 2016, 1:20 am

Rocketman wrote:
ophion1031 wrote:I have read up on this case and watched all the documentaries I have been able to find, but I haven't really researched the case as much as I have been wanting to for many years. I know the basics of the case, but I haven't memorized the dates of the murders and I know very little about the suspects and victims. I think it's time I really got into this case. I browsed that link you posted and it seems like a great site, probably the most informative Jack the Ripper site out there. I registered for their message board, but I probably won't post until I have more knowledge of the case background and whatnot.

It's similar to the Zodiac case just a lot older so less hope for it being solved. I always thought Z was inspired by JtR.

Yeah, Jack the Ripper probably did influence Z at least a little bit.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3751
Join date : 2015-06-01
Location : Albuquerque

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack the Ripper

Post by Rocketman on June 13th 2016, 11:10 pm

ophion1031 wrote:
Rocketman wrote:
ophion1031 wrote:I have read up on this case and watched all the documentaries I have been able to find, but I haven't really researched the case as much as I have been wanting to for many years. I know the basics of the case, but I haven't memorized the dates of the murders and I know very little about the suspects and victims. I think it's time I really got into this case. I browsed that link you posted and it seems like a great site, probably the most informative Jack the Ripper site out there. I registered for their message board, but I probably won't post until I have more knowledge of the case background and whatnot.

It's similar to the Zodiac case just a lot older so less hope for it being solved. I always thought Z was inspired by JtR.

Yeah, Jack the Ripper probably did influence Z at least a little bit.

I think so too.
avatar
Rocketman

Posts : 905
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 54
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack the Ripper

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on January 26th 2017, 1:12 am

Rocketman wrote:

I wish I could use this for a tshirt design for my band
avatar
Sick E. Von Brutal

Posts : 721
Join date : 2016-04-09
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack the Ripper

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on January 26th 2017, 1:16 am

ophion1031 wrote:
Rocketman wrote:
ophion1031 wrote:I have read up on this case and watched all the documentaries I have been able to find, but I haven't really researched the case as much as I have been wanting to for many years. I know the basics of the case, but I haven't memorized the dates of the murders and I know very little about the suspects and victims. I think it's time I really got into this case. I browsed that link you posted and it seems like a great site, probably the most informative Jack the Ripper site out there. I registered for their message board, but I probably won't post until I have more knowledge of the case background and whatnot.

It's similar to the Zodiac case just a lot older so less hope for it being solved. I always thought Z was inspired by JtR.

Yeah, Jack the Ripper probably did influence Z at least a little bit.

just as z influenced the son of sam
avatar
Sick E. Von Brutal

Posts : 721
Join date : 2016-04-09
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack the Ripper

Post by egan on February 5th 2017, 12:20 pm

Why would you want a picture of my ex-wife on your t-shirt?!!!!!!!
avatar
egan

Posts : 16
Join date : 2017-02-03
Location : Brighton, england

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack the Ripper

Post by ophion1031 on February 5th 2017, 8:12 pm

egan wrote:Why would you want a picture of my ex-wife on your t-shirt?!!!!!!!

HAHA!! Your ex-wife is kinda cute.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3751
Join date : 2015-06-01
Location : Albuquerque

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack the Ripper

Post by mickeydchicken on April 29th 2017, 1:31 pm

My research shows that he was. He replicates the ripper cipher that I found. Jack the ripper wrote the note that identifies the locations of the canonical 5 and several others, verifying his kills. The zodiac, continued to use this ripper cipher. I'm still in the process of locating all the murders that he's identifying with that cipher.

mickeydchicken

Posts : 64
Join date : 2017-03-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack the Ripper

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on May 28th 2017, 12:58 am

avatar
Sick E. Von Brutal

Posts : 721
Join date : 2016-04-09
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack the Ripper

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum