NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gloves in the back seat of Stine's cab

+5
ophion1031
JohnFester
Rocketman
Don Pseuym
Sick E. Von Brutal
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gloves in the back seat of Stine's cab - Page 2 Empty Re: Gloves in the back seat of Stine's cab

Post by Hustling01 March 3rd 2017, 5:03 pm

id dna test the gloves he may have touched them to move them

Hustling01

Back to top Go down

Gloves in the back seat of Stine's cab - Page 2 Empty Re: Gloves in the back seat of Stine's cab

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal March 6th 2017, 8:15 pm

Hustling01 wrote:id dna test the gloves he may have touched them to move them

im not even sure they still even have the gloves. you would think if they did that they would have tested the dna already?
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie March 9th 2017, 9:37 am

ophion1031 wrote:I don't think he had fake finger tips, personally. I think he said that to make the police think so because, in reality, he knows he fucked up. But who knows, maybe he really didn't leave a print.

Well Zodiac doesn't 'Do' gloves, far too convenient and averagely normal way that most Criminals conceal their f'tips. Zodiac Answers a question not yet asked but may be pondering over ssaying:

"If you wonder why I was wiping down the Cab I was leaving fake Clews for police to run all over town with."

Here We discover Zodiac feels a need to explain Himself for some reason, to answer a Hypothetical question not asked of  Him by anyone. I would tend to agree with Chad that He's attempting to explain away/dismiss the claims of Martin Lee saying They have Z's Print by asserting that this is simply not possible for He, The Zodiac, to leave His print behind accidentally even if He wanted to due to Airplane Cement Coating. And, Obviously, the one 'You Pigs have found', well that is a fake Clew planted purposefully simply for His own amusement and giggles. Why? Simple really:

"I enjoy needling the Blue blue pigs..."
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 11th 2017, 9:00 pm

He went out of his way to say it, so I think that was intentional. Maybe not though. The gloves are weird, but could have been left by a previous passenger I suppose. I just don't get why Z would bring gloves and then forget them like that. If he did, maybe he had to take the gloves off in order to pull the trigger and then forgot them for whatever reason?
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie March 14th 2017, 8:26 am

ophion1031 wrote:He went out of his way to say it, so I think that was intentional. Maybe not though. The gloves are weird, but could have been left by a previous passenger I suppose. I just don't get why Z would bring gloves and then forget them like that. If he did, maybe he had to take the gloves off in order to pull the trigger and then forgot them for whatever reason?

Well You and I won't, don't and Can't 'get it' Chad because We are not Homicidal Lunatics with an overwhelming need/desire to goad and insult Law Enforcement and give them the 'Fuck You You Incompetent Pig Cops" through a mainstream Media source such as Chronicle Newspaper to seek attention.

And lets be honest, even if Fouke had returned to the steps and driveway to 3712, He could have encountered on it porch the Gentleman below and suggest: "Seeing that He was a White Male Clown, just walking along, We didn't think this was our suspect because I assumed the clown did not live in the area.."

Gloves in the back seat of Stine's cab - Page 2 Suspec10
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 14th 2017, 8:42 pm

How do you know I'm not a homicidal maniac? I'm from the Midwest, I'm pretty quiet, and... I like to kill mothafuckas!! And I hate cops. Just kidding. Well, not kidding about hating cops, but the rest was a joke, of course.

I don't think a clown could afford to live in that area of San Fran, so that is some good police work by Fouke.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal March 14th 2017, 11:14 pm

ophion1031 wrote:He went out of his way to say it, so I think that was intentional. Maybe not though. The gloves are weird, but could have been left by a previous passenger I suppose. I just don't get why Z would bring gloves and then forget them like that. If he did, maybe he had to take the gloves off in order to pull the trigger and then forgot them for whatever reason?

weren't the gloves small? like women's gloves? or am I mistaken?
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie March 15th 2017, 1:28 am

Eric X wrote:

weren't the gloves small? like women's gloves? or am I mistaken?

As far as I am aware, yes. They were said to be size 7 leather gloves which are too small for the majority of Male Hands. (I now have image of O.J in court with half a gloved hand.... "If the Glove don't fit, You must acquit!"
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Regg March 18th 2017, 10:42 pm

Small hands could be a match for the small wrist? I know guys who are pretty big but have small hands and wrists and I also know small guys who have bigger hands and wrists. So something like this is a thing I don't pay no attention to. But the gloves themselves are something because where did they come from?

Regg

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts May 22nd 2017, 2:59 pm

That was because of the idiotic description given of the huge Lake Berryessa killer! He was not huge people, he was stocky but not fat and he was not 6ft tall. That damn costume made him look taller by several inches.So when they found the gloves they felt those couldn't belong to that huge hulk of a man called Zodiac. A size7 mans glove would be a size that would fit the guy seen lumbering up Jackson st. I asked the head of the DNA lab at SFPD to find those gloves and test them!!!!!

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts May 22nd 2017, 3:01 pm

I just received a sad email from Tom V, telling me that Paul Stine's sister Carol has passed away.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal May 23rd 2017, 10:12 pm

rip carol. that is sad news to hear Sad
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2