Suspect/POI timelines

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suspect/POI timelines

Post by ophion1031 on January 16th 2017, 3:11 am

In the near future, I will be doing a timeline for each suspect and POI. Maybe it is my OCD kicking in, but I think each person should have one. I can always edit them as more info is gathered and all that. Good times.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by sandy betts on January 16th 2017, 1:19 pm

Good idea

sandy betts

Posts : 371
Join date : 2016-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by ophion1031 on January 16th 2017, 7:56 pm

Thanks, Sandy. Things have to be in order and neat, it's part of my OCD, but it's not a bad thing at all. I think it also makes things easier for people who are new to the case as well.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by WelshChappie on January 25th 2017, 12:12 pm

WHAT!!!

Timeline for each and every Suspect and POI???

That will take You about 43.7 years because researching timelines for 2,500.....Yes you reading correct lol.... TWO THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED Men Suuuuspektid of, or Purrrrsuns of Intewwwwwest in, The zowwwwwdiac Cwimes!!!!

The Fence rests it's case!

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by sandy betts on January 25th 2017, 7:55 pm

WelshChappie wrote:WHAT!!!

Timeline for each and every Suspect and POI???

That will take You about 43.7 years because researching timelines for 2,500.....Yes you reading correct lol.... TWO THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED Men Suuuuspektid of,  or Purrrrsuns of Intewwwwwest in, The zowwwwwdiac Cwimes!!!!

 The Fence rests it's case!

You are so funny WC, that number was back in 1969 or 70, so there are more than that now! I am guessing that he will do time lines on the newer most popular suspects?

sandy betts

Posts : 371
Join date : 2016-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by ophion1031 on January 25th 2017, 7:56 pm

HAHA!!! I do have some free time on my hands at work each night, and I have to have things nice and neat due to OCD so a timeline makes sense for each person. Or the better ones at least. Not all of them need a timeline I don't think. But it helps for some guys, like Richard Marshall, for example, because it is nice to know where he was at what time. Kane, too. Actually, Kane is a better example. He was all over the country.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by ophion1031 on January 25th 2017, 7:56 pm

Hi, Sandy!
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by sandy betts on January 26th 2017, 9:51 am

Hi Ophion1031! Don't forget to add James Douglas Phillips to that list. He was a suspect at one time, with good reason ! I saw that you posted at Morf's about the police report that didn't show the name of a suspect they were looking at in Nov 1969. I believe it has to be Jim Phillips ! I just don't know if he ever worked at the SF Chron or not? But then it could have been for a few days like most of his jobs. How did you get the list for all 2,500 + suspects???? I would love to see that list !!!!!

sandy betts

Posts : 371
Join date : 2016-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by WelshChappie on January 28th 2017, 4:07 pm

Chad has pewsted upon the message boards owned by Morph!!

I'd advise Chad that you go immediately to your nearest Church with a confession box and repent at once!

"Forgive Me Father, for I have sinned. Yesterday, Father, I was tempted by Satan and gave in and thus, I pewsted on the boards of the diabolical Morf, the Evil One with His leigons of Demonic Site Mods.. "

The Priest replies: "YOU DID WHAT!! GET OUT OF MY CHURCH YOU EVIL LITTLE SHIT! BE GONE WITH YOU, LEST I PEFORM THE RITE OF EXORCISM TO CAST YOU OUT OF MY CONFESSION BOX!!"

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by ophion1031 on January 28th 2017, 8:58 pm

sandy betts wrote:Hi Ophion1031! Don't forget to add James Douglas Phillips to that list. He was a suspect at one time, with good reason ! I saw that you posted at Morf's about the police report that didn't show the name of a suspect they were looking at in Nov 1969. I believe it has to be Jim Phillips ! I just don't know if he ever worked at the SF Chron or not? But then it could have been for a few days like most of his jobs. How did you get the list for all 2,500 + suspects???? I would love to see that list !!!!!

I wish I had a list of all those suspects. That would keep me busy at work for the next couple of years haha. Are you talking about the thread that mentions a Chronicle worker wearing disguises?
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by ophion1031 on January 28th 2017, 9:09 pm

WelshChappie wrote:Chad has pewsted upon the message boards owned by Morph!!

I'd advise Chad that you go immediately to your nearest Church with a confession box and repent at once!  

 "Forgive Me Father, for I have sinned. Yesterday, Father, I was tempted by Satan and gave in and thus, I pewsted on the boards of the diabolical Morf, the Evil One with His leigons of Demonic Site Mods.. "

The Priest replies: "YOU DID WHAT!! GET OUT OF MY CHURCH YOU EVIL LITTLE SHIT! BE GONE WITH YOU,  LEST I PEFORM THE RITE OF EXORCISM TO CAST YOU OUT OF MY CONFESSION BOX!!"

I don't have a problem with Morf, honestly. He has always been nice and professional when I have asked him for help. If anyone does have a problem with him, that's cool, but I try to stay out of stuff like that. I like a handful of the people at Morf's site and I go there to see if anything new is happening. Tom on the other hand... he has never really wronged me personally, just made a couple of rude remarks on posts I made, but nothing that really bothered me. What I hate about him is the way he treats people, which we have discussed before, but I also think that he wants to be the one to solve the case and that he is doing it for the wrong reasons. I rarely post at Tom's and I only go to his site about once a month, but it is almost pointless anymore, there is nothing going on over there. Richard Grinnell's site has become my favorite. I like to read his take on things, as well as yours now that you post over there, and I like that each story has a section where people can leave a comment.

Church scares me! Last time I walked by a church, I saw demons dancing in the windows. LSD is a hell of a drug!
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by WelshChappie on January 28th 2017, 10:21 pm

How to get into Morfs elitist circle...

Have a belief in hierarchy,  act powerful, become a moderator and never have a girlfriend! 

 Now you'll be immediately admitted into Morfs elite Club[size=51] where one shall begin the Royal servicing of Sir Thomas Voigt's colostomy bag![/size]

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by ophion1031 on January 28th 2017, 10:44 pm

No, you have it all wrong. I don't go for the circle thing. I don't run with the crowd or hang out with the cool kids. I'm too weird for other people and I prefer it that way. As Pee-Wee Herman says...



I think that is why you and I get along, we are both odd and we both dislike a lot of the same people and things. We both prefer to take out own path, although it is cool when that path crosses with the paths of similar type people - open-minded, non-douchey people.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by WelshChappie on February 1st 2017, 9:45 am

I beg Your pardon Chad? Did uhhh,  did you just declare Myself to be. . .  odd??.  

You can't speak to the 21st Century Pharaoh of Egypt like that!!

 Have I not informed you that I am an actual  Decendent of The Boy King, Pharaoh Tutankharman. .

.of Wales. . .? Hmmmmm??

The Egyptian Government wrote to Me in 2005 staring tgmhat they had constructed for Myself a burial chamber in The Valley of the Kings.  

But due to My immense modesty and all round humble self I could not accept!


Anyone want to purchase Kufu's pyramid?? I stole it from Egypt last year. I consealed it in My inconspicuous tourist backpack. Its In the garden as we speak, £25 GBP / $50 USD.


Last edited by WelshChappie on February 1st 2017, 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by WelshChappie on February 1st 2017, 9:56 am

I don't know where you get justification to bestow upon My the title of Odd Chad, I think your just making wild, off the cuff assumptions about Me!

I'm going now , My Supper is ready. I wont be long. Mother has cooked Wall Paper and Cheese with a cup of hot engine Oil.

Tar tar for now. .

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by ophion1031 on February 1st 2017, 8:05 pm

You are odd! But I mean that as a compliment! I can tell you are odd because I am pretty damn odd myself, and proud to be odd. Hey, I had wallpaper for supper also, but my mommy didn't add cheese, dammit!!

Seriously though, Alex, I am glad you post here and I appreciate having another person who has a unique personality/sense of humor.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by egan on February 3rd 2017, 12:24 pm

Hello ophion, this is egan from morf's site. you'll hopefully be glad to know that I,too,am odd!very!
avatar
egan

Posts : 16
Join date : 2017-02-03
Location : Brighton, england

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by WelshChappie on February 4th 2017, 5:35 am

ophion1031 wrote:You are odd! But I mean that as a compliment! I can tell you are odd because I am pretty damn odd myself, and proud to be odd. Hey, I had wallpaper for supper also, but my mommy didn't add cheese, dammit!!

Seriously though, Alex, I am glad you post here and I appreciate having another person who has a unique personality/sense of humor.

Thank you Chad. I apprentice the compliment.

Funny enough My friend and I were talking about this on our way to the store a few nights ago and he's is in his mid Twenties,  and I Myself mid Thirties and we both said that we can be very silly and non serious but if and when the situation calls for it, can be very serious and discuss something with intelligent argument.

There is a saying: 'imitation is the cheapest form of flattery' and before I left Morf's I noted a member posting calling themselves 'Scots Chappie'. A Scottish posting member I assume and a clear user name that is inspired by My long time posting alias Welsh Chappie.

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by WelshChappie on February 4th 2017, 5:50 am

And I'm happy to post here Chad, not only because of the way the site is ran but more so due to the non bias.

See I know that the freedom of speech right comes with each of us having common sense to use it. I would not go on Morfs site, or any other for that matter, and start posting direct and uninstigated insults at others along with profanity. What I do insist on though, because its my right, is anyone that issues defaming or insulting remarks about me personally, I be allowed to reply in likewise manner without the issuing of censorship from a bias Moderator .

Anyone who wishes to remove my right to reply and speak in defense of myself such as was the case at Morfs site, they can go stick their 'One rule for you, another for them/us' bull shit where the sun don't shine. I, I make no apology for, will not stand for that crap.

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by ophion1031 on February 4th 2017, 9:08 pm

egan wrote:Hello ophion, this is egan from morf's site. you'll hopefully be glad to know that I,too,am odd!very!

Welcome. We need more odd people here! Very Happy
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by ophion1031 on February 4th 2017, 9:11 pm

WelshChappie wrote:And I'm happy to post here Chad, not only because of the way the site is ran but more so due to the non bias.

See I know that the freedom of speech right comes with each of us having common sense to use it. I would not go on Morfs site, or any other for that matter, and start posting direct and uninstigated insults at others along with profanity. What I do insist on though, because its my right, is anyone that issues defaming or insulting remarks about me personally, I be allowed to reply in likewise manner without the issuing  of censorship from a bias Moderator .

Anyone who wishes to remove my right to reply and speak in defense of myself such as was the case at Morfs site, they can go stick their 'One rule for you, another for them/us' bull shit where the sun don't shine. I, I make no apology for, will not stand for that crap.

Bias is a pretty shitty thing when it comes to websites like this. Nothing against the other sites, but I think once you get so many people it is hard not to have bias and not to have drama. You can reply to anyone in any manner you would like. You're a mod here so rip 'em a new one if you need to! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by ophion1031 on February 4th 2017, 9:13 pm

WelshChappie wrote:
ophion1031 wrote:You are odd! But I mean that as a compliment! I can tell you are odd because I am pretty damn odd myself, and proud to be odd. Hey, I had wallpaper for supper also, but my mommy didn't add cheese, dammit!!

Seriously though, Alex, I am glad you post here and I appreciate having another person who has a unique personality/sense of humor.

Thank you Chad. I apprentice the compliment.

Funny enough My friend and I were talking about this on our way to the store a few nights ago and he's is in his mid Twenties,  and I Myself mid Thirties and we both said that we can be very silly and non serious but if and when the situation calls for it, can be very serious and discuss something with intelligent argument.

There is a saying: 'imitation is the cheapest form of flattery' and before I left Morf's I noted a member posting calling themselves 'Scots Chappie'. A Scottish posting member I assume and a clear user name that is inspired by My long time posting alias Welsh Chappie.

That is the best way to be. A lot of people think that my brother and I just goof around all the time and are never serious, but we are both serious when we need to be and I love to debate with people and have serious conversations on several topics. Of course, my brother gets paid to tell jokes, so he doesn't have to be serious very often.

avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by WelshChappie on February 7th 2017, 8:52 am

Cool. My family tell me, because of my quick witted responses, that they think I should have been a comedian :-)

But as per freedom of speech, I had always believed, and still do, that as a right, its far more active and usable over there in the States than it is here in Britain. I think that is in large part due to the fact that the US has A Constitution that protect each persons right to free speech, and the UK doesn't.

For example, there's numerous YouTube videos of this type of example, but one particularly comes to mind. That being, Citizens vs Cops. In thiz one clip, a Citizen is accosted at a gas station and told he's going to be searched along with his car. After the cops pat him down he refuses to allow them to search his car and launches into a verbally abusive attack whereby he tells the cops "Your a bitch ass bully, fuck you mother fucker. Get back in your car, yeah, yeah, that's right, little bitch! Fuck you! Take that badge and gun off your uniform and let's go!! Bullying piece of shit. Your nothing mother fucker!"

Now ask anyone in the UK and they will tell you that there is absolutely no way you could speak like that to a cop in Britain, you'd be immediately arrested under Section 5 of the Public Order Act.

Again, I'll post a link to Christopher Hitchens speaking about Free Speech after this post and I absolutely agree with him and His argument...

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by WelshChappie on February 7th 2017, 8:56 am


WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by ophion1031 on February 7th 2017, 8:04 pm

avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suspect/POI timelines

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum