NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is much they still haven't told us. . .

3 posters

Go down

There is much they still haven't told us. . . Empty There is much they still haven't told us. . .

Post by WelshChappie February 18th 2017, 4:48 pm

Now given that I am about to suggest that certain people, or certain elements of Law Enforcement, know much more than they have ever said I do expect some to bark: CONSPIRACY THEORIST! 

For anyone who wishes to throw that label at Me, feel free and I will thank You in advance because if My having discovered some Fact that was never released or acknowledged by Authorities yet clearly is a fact that did take place then, well, Labeling that A 'Conspiracy Theory', well that itself is a blatant Misnomer!

For instance, Harvey Hines recalls the person who killed Paul rang for the cab and requested it. Now Harvey's report and this claim would not be half as credible if He had simply said Toschi had told Him that the Dpt. had determined the offender rang for a cab, and that was the end of the statement but Harvey gives us specifics, a detail that would suggest He is recalling it exactly as Toschi had given it to Himself by not simply making the general statement that a call was placed for the cab but, actually, it was a call made from 'The Public Payphone located in downtown Union Square."

So, Toschi tells Harvey a significant detail that the SFPD have never, to this day, confirmed of acknowledged. 

Now I am well aware of Law Agencies often holding certain details or known circumstances back from the public and We all know their reason for doing this. However, this is not a little detail they are with-holding nor is it a small, insignificant thing. 

Law Enforcement claim  to know only the general area of Stine's picking up His final customer and its 'In the Vicinity of Mason & Geary Streets.' If They know and have done all along that Zodiac rang and ordered a cab to collect Him then San Fran PD & Yellow Cab Co. both know not a general vicinity of which Zodiac was within but,  they would,  and I contend that they absolutely do know, exactly where Zodiac was picked up from!

To be Continued....
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

There is much they still haven't told us. . . Empty Re: There is much they still haven't told us. . .

Post by Rocketman February 18th 2017, 10:06 pm

I agree, I think they would pretty much have to know when, where and how the cab was called and dispatched. They're detectives, that would have been one of the easier parts of the puzzle that they would have pieced together.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

There is much they still haven't told us. . . Empty Re: There is much they still haven't told us. . .

Post by Rocketman February 18th 2017, 10:07 pm

What I want to know is if they went and questioned people in the area where Stine picked up Z. Somebody there had to have seen him you would think right?
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 19th 2017, 10:19 am

Rocketman wrote:What I want to know is if they went and questioned people in the area where Stine picked up Z. Somebody there had to have seen him you would think right?

That's exactly My point, it doesn't make any sense at all for Police to withhold the detail of knowing an exact and precise pick up point because Zodiac had called the cab company and requested to be picked up from a specific place. 

All that does by withholding it is eliminate Your own potential to have a witness or witnesses come forward and potentially recall "Yes, shortly after 9:30 that night I was just returning from the Theatre to The St. Francis where I was staying and as I was approaching the entrance, A Gentleman was standing outside and I observed Him walk toward an approaching Yellow Cab and briefly speak to the driver through His window before He walked opened the cabs rear door, got in, and the cab drove away."

That kind of Hypothetical witness could have been crucial! A witness isn't going to come forward if they don't know there is something significant they were witness to because Police have not released the information that will jog their own memories.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 19th 2017, 11:38 am

Here it is in black and white: 

Screen Capture:

There is much they still haven't told us. . . Harvey10
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 19th 2017, 8:08 pm

that was normally a pretty busy area of the city at night so I would bet someone saw zodiac and could have given a good description
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 20th 2017, 12:27 am

Eric X wrote:that was normally a pretty busy area of the city at night so I would bet someone saw zodiac and could have given a good description

See there are people who believe that this chain/sequence of events that police should and normally never would do is all just unfortunate errors of circumstance. I want to know:

How many Homicide's have You heard of where Law Enforcement know that their suspect first meets the victim in a well populated, public street or area at a time of day/night when many people would be in and around this area and the Police decide not to bother appealing for witnesses to come forward that May have seen a White Male, 35 - 45 with a crw cut standing out-front the St. Francis Hotel at aprox. 21:45 on Oct 11, at which time, He is known to have got in a Ciy Cab and left the area?

How many times do cops have the advantage of knowing exactly where A suspect was, at exactly what time He was there and in what vehicle He left the area in and then decide that even thought there is a 70% or higher probability that at a minimum, at least One Person would have witnessed the WMA get in a Yellow Cab that they'ddecide. . . 

"Well, We'd rather not bother to appeal for witnesses cause, you know. . .  We don't wanna cause a scene or anything!"

What, did the Chief of Police whisper to Toschi: "Hey Dave! The Perp. using payphone on Union. . . **Looks left, then Looks Right**... "La Cosa Nostra David, La Cosa Nostra!" 

'This Thing of Ours' called 'Truth'.... Well the Public certainly cant be given it! 

Mr D. Fouke Off giving Chief of Police His account. . .

"Well Chief, both Myself and Eric observed a limping White Male and, Well, We pulled over after seeing He seemed to match the general suspect desciption  and so obvious;y Both Myself and.,. . ."  

Chief Interruption: "Shhusshhhh Foukey Woukey. . . La Cosa Nostra! This White Male of ours! He exists No more!

Enter The Inspectors!

"Hey Tosh, Chief of Police Here.... Go tell Avery that Officer Fouke Off was dashing around the Park in P. Heights,  looking for Negro's. BA-AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA...Ohhh, Your gone, how rude of Insp Tosh....Ahhh there you are Dave! As I was saying David,  We shall tell lies, lots of them! Oh yes.... BTW :  This time, Let's make shit up and make shit up and add a touch of racism!" 

Tosch, The City Pig Cop: "Why, Chief, Why are We. . ."

Chief:   "DAVID I'M BEGINNING TO UNDERSTAND WHY FRIEND WITH A CREW CUT CALLED YOU A CITY PIG POLICE COP!!.  WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU, DAVE?? WE ARE A BAND OF BROTHERS DAVID AND OUR MOTO IS ALSO OUR DUTY: 

TO SERVE AND PROTECT THIS THING OF OURS!  LA COSA NOSTRA MR CITY PIG!"
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 27th 2017, 10:52 pm

interesting way of looking at it. for me it is just easy to accept that the truth will never be known. sure we got police reports to read through but who knows how truthful they are. hell if sfpd did their job accordingly the case would have been over
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 28th 2017, 3:44 am

Eric X wrote:interesting way of looking at it. for me it is just easy to accept that the truth will never be known. sure we got police reports to read through but who knows how truthful they are. hell if sfpd did their job accordingly the case would have been over

Well each to their own. Me personally, I could accept it easy, well, easier anyway, if the truth of Z's identity remained out of reach due to He just being what He said He was, 'Too clever', I could and would happily accept the truth may always remain unknown and beyond our grasp because nobody knows the truth other than Zodiac Himself. In other words, if there was simply no evidence of Law Enforcement concealing certain facts of what happened at the scene, and when these facts come to light, the 'Professional Law Enforcement Officers do nothing but continually contradict each other before their own selves.

How many other quite famous crimes or criminal cases do you know of where We know the actual truth about a fact, event or incident because the criminal responsible for a deplorable act has told us of it? "PS - 2 Cops pulled a goof. . ."

Thank You Zodiac, I appreciate your Honesty Sir. Why, if it were not for your good self letting us know of this, We'd be none the wiser today as the Law Agency, SFPD, decided it would be a better idea to cover it all up! Thank You Mr Serial Killer, We appreciate your impeccable character!
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 28th 2017, 11:48 pm

who knows, maybe someone in law enforecement already knows who zodiac was. you'd think they would release a name and become a 'hero' if that were the case but who knows. most likely it is unknown who zodiac was and that's ok.
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum