NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WelshChappie, still 'WINNING!!' on ZodiacKillerSite!!

4 posters

Go down

WelshChappie, still 'WINNING!!' on ZodiacKillerSite!! Empty WelshChappie, still 'WINNING!!' on ZodiacKillerSite!!

Post by WelshChappie March 28th 2017, 11:04 pm

See I love winding Mikey Morf up by pointing out that after I had left the site and had been away an entire 11 or 12 Months, I and My threads of a possible ancestry am still the most viewed, by far, on His site!

Sorry Mikey boy but I have evidence that I shall be immediately posting by accident below this sentence!

EXHIBIT A!

WelshChappie, still 'WINNING!!' on ZodiacKillerSite!! Winnin12

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Sorry to hear Your best threads were a Welsh Dragons!"
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

WelshChappie, still 'WINNING!!' on ZodiacKillerSite!! Empty Re: WelshChappie, still 'WINNING!!' on ZodiacKillerSite!!

Post by ophion1031 March 29th 2017, 12:45 am

I posted in the Xen Anthony thread on his site last night because Eric found out that the guy (I forget his name) that people believed was the 8 year old witness turned out not to be the 8 year old witness afterall. Eric posted about it in the Xen thread here as well, not sure if you saw that yet or not.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

WelshChappie, still 'WINNING!!' on ZodiacKillerSite!! Empty Re: WelshChappie, still 'WINNING!!' on ZodiacKillerSite!!

Post by WelshChappie March 29th 2017, 4:42 am

ophion1031 wrote:I posted in the Xen Anthony thread on his site last night because Eric found out that the guy (I forget his name) that people believed was the 8 year old witness turned out not to be the 8 year old witness afterall. Eric posted about it in the Xen thread here as well, not sure if you saw that yet or not.

Yeah Pretty sure I replied, or meant to at least. Is that the thread where He says the guy replied to Him denying that He was the witness named in the document? Yeah, come to think of it, I did reply cause Richard from Z-Ciphers.com replied also.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym March 29th 2017, 8:14 am

You should show the backlash that happened when morf went of on the ross S thing longtime ,productive members bailing ,it seemed morf got tired of his blog and let dorancheck manage

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 29th 2017, 8:00 pm

WelshChappie wrote:
ophion1031 wrote:I posted in the Xen Anthony thread on his site last night because Eric found out that the guy (I forget his name) that people believed was the 8 year old witness turned out not to be the 8 year old witness afterall. Eric posted about it in the Xen thread here as well, not sure if you saw that yet or not.

Yeah Pretty sure I replied, or meant to at least. Is that the thread where He says the guy replied to Him denying that He was the witness named in the document?  Yeah, come to think of it, I did reply cause Richard from Z-Ciphers.com replied also.

Yes, sir. You did reply. I hadn't checked that thread at the time I posted in this thread last night so I wasn't sure.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 29th 2017, 8:02 pm

Don Pseuym wrote:You should show the backlash that happened when morf went of on the ross S thing longtime ,productive members bailing ,it seemed morf got tired of his blog and let dorancheck manage

And now the Ross discussions have really died down. I think Ross is a pretty good suspect. Not my favorite suspect, but he is a good one I think. It just hit a brick wall, which it was bound to do since it's so hard to find information on him. is whereabouts are probably the biggest concern.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie April 1st 2017, 4:41 pm

"You should show the backlash that happened when morf went of on the ross S thing longtime ,productive members bailing"

Why, what happened to cause that then? I mean when I was active over there Morf didn't have a pet theory or suspect, at least that's what He said publicly.  The one individual He was kinda showing interest in, or favor as suspect for, was James Owen.

He even went out of His way to contact Owen and ask Him for an interview, which Owen, surprisingly, agreed to sit down for. The questions themselves Morf asked James were pretty standard and weren't at all personally accusing nor did they hint at Owen's potential involvement.

I just remember being highly amused at James Owen's obvious excited willingness to be questioned about Zodiac. . .

Morf: "Were you interested in the case back when it was happening?"

Owen: "No."

Morf: "You must have been somewhat concerned about Zodiac, Yes?"

Owen: "No"

Morf: "You spoke to police about seeing a second vehicle in the turn out the night the murders happened, right?"

Owen: "Don't recall."

Morf: Ok James is there anything that You would like to add?

Owen: "No"

Morf: "Thank You for your time Mr Owen, and Goodbye."

Owen: "Fuck off"

<<Giggling to Myself at the amusing, and highly made up by Me, final response by Owen to Morf.  I just like to imagine Mike thanking James for His time and non effort to answer questions and James replying that it was His pleasure and now please fuck off immediately!

Last edited by WelshChappie on April 4th 2017, 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 April 1st 2017, 8:07 pm

Haha, Mr. Owen sure does give a hell of an interview!
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal April 2nd 2017, 8:01 pm

did morf really interview james owen?
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie April 4th 2017, 1:50 pm

Eric X wrote:did morf really interview james owen?

Yes, He posted a transcript of it on His site some years ago. I remember commenting on it. I was surprised that Owen had agreed to an interview then answered the questions as if He didn't wanna be there. He even told Morf that Zodiac did not interest Him at all.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal April 4th 2017, 7:54 pm

I will see if I can find it on his site and read through it
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie April 5th 2017, 5:29 am

Eric X wrote:I will see if I can find it on his site and read through it

Eric, I went and found it for You. I shall paste the entire transcript of the interview for You here in the following post below this one.

:-)
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie April 5th 2017, 5:31 am

Transcript of Morf interview with LHR Witness/POI James Owen. Transcript copied direct from ZodiacKillerSite.com

MORF13- Mr. Owen, Thanks for taking the time to speak with me. I know a lot of time has passed, and I am not sure how much you remember, but maybe you still have some information that can help my research. What was life like in Vallejo when the Z murders were going on? As a resident, were you or your Family afraid?

JO- “It was pretty quiet, there were a lot more people there then with Mare Island being open, etc”. “I wasn’t afraid for my Family. It didn’t really effect us all that much, it was just something you read in the papers, like any car wreck or murder”

MORF13- Had you always lived in the Vallejo area, or had you lived there long before the murders? (I already knew that he had previously lived there and moved back a few months before the murders started)

JO- “I had just retired from the service in 1967 and moved to Vallejo to work at Humble Oil”

MORF13- What was your position at Humble Oil, when did you start there?

JO- “1968, I was a shift supervisor, I always went in about a half hour early, that’s how I got involved in the case”. “I always left around 11:00pm”

MORF13- Tell me in your own words, how did you get brought into the Zodiac case?

JO- “I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I took Lake Herman Rd pretty often, not every night”

MORF13- Did you always see people parked there at the spot where the murders happened?

JO- no, it was not normal for me to see any cars there, let alone 2 side by side. You could really see that spot good because of the way the lights shine in there, and because it was around a bend"

MORF13- You gave your first report to police the following day after the murders. How did you come to give that statement?

JO- “As I was getting ready to leave work the next morning, a worker on the morning shift came in talking about the crime. When I left work, I passed the scene, and there were police there working, so I stopped and told them what I had seen.”

MORF13- I know that the police took multiple statements from you, the second was a few days later. What did they discuss with you?

JO- “They wanted me to drive & retrace my route”.

MORF13- So they actually drove in the car with you?

JO- "Yes"

MORF13- One thing I have a question about was regarding what you told them in the 2nd statement and not in the first statement. In the 2nd statement, you said that you thought you heard a gunshot, but you did not mention that in the first statement. Why didn’t you?

JO- “I didn’t know if it meant anything, I didn’t really know what was going on"

MORF13- So what can you tell me about hearing the shot?

JO- "when was it again? November?"

MORF13- no, it was December

JO- "It was a cool quiet night, and the leaves were off the trees, I think the sound carried well"

MORF13- Did you ever feel like you were a suspect since the police asked you to submit your guns over to them for examination, and since they had you give more than one statement?

JO- "They took my guns and had them for a couple of months and did some tests on them, then they gave them back to me”. (I should have pressed him about the extent of his gun collection)

MORF13- Did they have a warrant for your guns, or did you voluntarily give them over?

JO- “It was voluntary”.

MORF13- Did they treat you like a suspect or a witness in your opinion?

JO- “no, it was like a witness. They never interrogated me or anything like that”

MORF13- Besides testing your guns, did they ever ask you to let them take writing samples or finger prints?

JO- "no"

MORF13- How closely did you follow the case?

JO- “not much, like I said, it didn’t have any effect on my Family, it was no biggie”

MORF13- Were you Friends with anybody else that was involved in the Zodiac case such as police, or witnesses or suspects?

JO- "no"

MORF13- Did you know any of the victims?

JO- "no"

MORF13- Why do you think Zodiac was never caught?

JO- "I have no idea"

MORF13- Do you think Zodiac was somebody that the police talked to?

JO- "I have no idea"

MORF13- I am trying to get a feel for the layout of the area & the crimes. One of the attacks took place at Lake Berryessa in NAPA. Have you ever been there?

JO- “Oh yeah, I have been there. It was a place for people to picnic at and fish at, like a recreation place”

MORF13- Did you go there often?

JO- "no, just a couple times"

MORF13- In trying to get a feel for the layout of the Vallejo/Napa area, can you tell me anything interesting about the area? How familiar with the area were you?

JO- "Not very familiar, I never did cruise around the area"

MORF13- Perhaps you can help me with a theory of my own. I suspect that Zodiac may have worked at Humble Oil. This is based on clues that he left.
In one letter, Z wrote “I am mildly CEROUS” which is a misspelling of CURIOUS, but is a chemistry term used in petroleum production. Do you remember that word, or did you ever use it?

JO- “what’s the word again?”

MORF13- CEROUS, C E R O U S (I spelled it for him) a chemistry term used in petroleum production.

JO- “No, I cant remember that word”

MORF13- In the Halloween card, Zodiac placed a skeleton that left parts of words exposed that read “OIL ME”. In the same Halloween card, Zodiac drew what I believe to be a PENTENE with possibly a LEWIS DOT STRUCTURE. Are you familiar with those? If I sent one to you to look at, could you help me figure out what it means?

JO- "A pentene is a gas or hydrocarbon….base on the fact it ends in ENE…5 c’s and 12 h’s “ (he went on to break it down, but I did not catch it all)

MORF13- I am asking the people I am interviewing if they would be willing to share a photo of themselves from 1969 when the Z case was going on. Would you be willing to share a photo of yourself from back then?

JO- "No thanks"

MORF13- Thanks for your time, I appreciate your effort in helping me research the case further.

JO- "Okay, thank you"
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 April 10th 2017, 7:57 pm

Seems like Owen was a very dull interview. I used to write for a heavy metal magazine and did a bunch of interviews with bands. I'm glad none of them were as boring with their answers as Owen was.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down