NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things that inspiried Zodiac

2 posters

Go down

Things that inspiried Zodiac Empty Things that inspiried Zodiac

Post by ophion1031 December 20th 2017, 10:28 pm

Some of this stuff is scattered around the site, but I think we should have one thread to discuss these things in as well...

We know that Zodiac referenced some things in his writing - The Mikado being one of those things. So lets explore everything else... movies, TV shows, music, art, comic books etc.

One thing he may have inspired zodiac that people haven't really talked much about is Finnegans Wake by James Joyce.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnegans_Wake

It is worth mentioning that Fred Manalli quoted this book in a letter he sent to Daniel Curley.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Things that inspiried Zodiac Empty Re: Things that inspiried Zodiac

Post by WelshChappie September 9th 2018, 6:48 am

Inspiration for the Birth of Zodiac?

Maybe that's a good idea! If we question people that taught high school post WWII (1947-55) and interrogate them all until one recalls a student for English Exams wrote a paper on 'Jack The Ripper: A True Inspiration!'

JTR - His identity it seemed was discovered back in 1888, A Det. Leading the hunt for JTR, in his official police notebook stated, I will paraphrase his scribbled handwritten message found in the margain of his diary/notebook:

"The Ripper was discovered along with evidence, the sort of which leaves no room for the smallest of doubt as to his guilt, a Polish Jew by the name of: 'Kosminski' who, after thorough investigating his background has a history of being assigned to mental Asylums on several occasions.

"Decision has been taken, much against my objections, to keep this out of the public domain as to make this public knowledge would exasperate an already existing Anti Semitic Mob into anarchy and systematic targeting of Innocent Jews.

We will take a policy of gradually reducing the extra uniformed & non uniformed police officers in The Whitechapel Area while We reassure publix concern that they need not worry as We have reason to believe he is either deceased or in a mental asylum.'

That's exactly where in the close of 1888 one 'Aaron Koaminski' was where He died shortly thereafter. Not as glam as the Queen's buttler being responsible, Nor a Prince from same Royal Blue Blood.
Nope. . It appears JTR was a working class immigrant nobody called Aaron! Whwn you thinl about it, London's East End was the poverty stricken slums of that era, A top hat and waistcoat wearing 'Gentleman" (as Jack is more often than not portrayed as being) would have stood out so much as not belonging that he would have been caught easily, probably after his first kill.

I don't know... will that be similar to Zodiacs true identity if known one day? Will he too turn out to be a Joe Bloggs Noobody? A modern day inconspicuous man who is the most fantastic and wonderful let down after names & theories have been slung around like Mr Auto Tycoon, Qvale or Z being linked to Skyjack legend Dan 'D.B' Cooper?

The End & Case Closed with DNA hiy through ancestry say? Not for this case I fear.

"I don't approve of this John Doe Nobody being Scientifically shown to be Guilty as charged via DNA match found under Zodiac's letters stamp. No! Go away! Dont harass me with such things as scientific evidence. . . I've already made up my mind! Clearly. . . Somebody other than Z licked the stamp & envelope obviously!!"

..."What! Swat Ch of blood stained shirt found in storage uni belonging to Mr Doe? Errrmnnn. . . Ahhhh-Ha! Clear planting of evidence to Stitch up an innocent man to instigate most compartmentalized cover up.!

Last edited by WelshChappie on September 9th 2018, 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie September 9th 2018, 7:23 am

See, you got to start me off ranting haven't you!

I was fine till notification l . . .

My therapist said just keep telling Myself ... 'The Zodiac, an Astrological star Chart. Thre Zodiac,
an Astrological Star Chart. . . .'
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie September 9th 2018, 7:50 am

Secret Pal Hal, Mr Snooky ! **Bang of Hon. Judge Moron B. Horan's Gabble;!!**.

GUILTY ON FIVE COUNTS OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER & TWO COUNTS OF ATTEMPT. MURDER! SENTENCING REMARKS OF THE RT. HON. JUDGE MORON B. HORAN:

Defendant Harold Snook-Dog....You are without doubt guilty of Conspiracy to commit several murders and create a diversionary scapegoat called Zodiac !

You Harold are guilty because I am Judge, Judy And Executioner!
Your guilt is cemented by fact that nobody would dar debate me on this & poor Morphine Mike of ZKS dot com tried to engage but I wiped the floor with him because I am the Great & Powerful Knower of everything and you, Ar-uld Sneek, are a conspiring little . . . Shallow Hal!

I sentence you, Secret Pal Hal, to a term of life in prison with a no parole period.of 144 .....

Minutes!

*Gabble thrown at norty Pal Hal... Case and sanity: Dismissd!
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down