NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stella Borges complaint filed

4 posters

Go down

Stella Borges complaint filed Empty Stella Borges complaint filed

Post by ZodeMode June 28th 2015, 10:58 pm

Stella Borges complaint filed Lhr_bp10_zpswb9esbbh

Stella Borges complaint filed Lhr_bp11_zpsj7bqyz8x
ZodeMode
ZodeMode
Admin

https://zodiackiller.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stella Borges complaint filed Empty Re: Stella Borges complaint filed

Post by sandy betts April 20th 2017, 8:49 am

Where is the complaint from Stella Borges? Shouldn't the thread read Benicia Crime report?

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 April 22nd 2017, 9:37 pm

sandy betts wrote:Where is the complaint from Stella Borges? Shouldn't the thread read Benicia Crime report?

I was wondering that as well, but I think this was posted somewhere online as a "complaint." I might be mistaken. Either way, I can barely even read the report.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts April 23rd 2017, 12:23 am

yes it is hard to read, I have studied this case for so long that it made it a bit easier to figure out the words.
Plus I bought Mark G Hewitt's book "Hunted" The Zodiac murders. It has more information about each crime ,than the other Zodiac books do.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 April 23rd 2017, 1:48 am

sandy betts wrote:yes it is hard to read, I have studied this case for so long that it made it a bit easier to figure out the words.
Plus I bought Mark G Hewitt's book "Hunted" The Zodiac murders. It has more information about each crime ,than the other Zodiac books do.

That is a fairly new book, right? I think I saw an ad about it being available for $2 or $3 not all that long ago. I heard it was good but haven't read it yet.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 April 23rd 2017, 1:50 am

A book like that would be good for people who are just getting into the case, to learn the facts of the case before they dive into the different message boards.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts April 23rd 2017, 8:02 am

That book would be good for anyone interested in reading the facts of the case. Even I who knows the case pretty well ,learned things that I didn't know.There are names I never heard of, who were involved in the case. I paid $18.00 for the book and it was well worth that price. Mark told me he had sold I guess the kindle version for only 99 cents! He sold over 3000 copies at 99 cents.
That stupid Thomas Horan wrote a negative reply about the book on Amazon. He is a idiot, believing there was never a Zodiac.
Conrad Lunzer from Chris Farmers site, who believes Debra Perez's father was the Zodiac along with Garth Penn, has written a book called "Criptic" about his suspects.It is based on the lies told by Deb Perez.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years April 23rd 2017, 5:52 pm

sandy betts wrote:That book would be good for anyone interested in reading the facts of the case. Even I who knows the case pretty well ,learned things that I didn't know.There are names I never heard of, who were involved in the case. I paid $18.00 for the book and it was well worth that price. Mark told me he had sold I guess the kindle version for only 99 cents! He sold over 3000 copies at 99 cents.
That stupid Thomas Horan wrote a negative reply about the book on Amazon. He is a idiot, believing there was never a Zodiac.
Conrad Lunzer from Chris Farmers site, who believes Debra Perez's father was the Zodiac along with Garth Penn, has written a book called "Criptic" about his suspects.It is based on the lies told by Deb Perez.

This may not be "zodiac Media" but when has that ever stopped any of us before, lol. +it's only kind of off-topic.
I meant to post about this recently but better late than never!
I want that book. Local library won't as yet order (and I go out of my way to be someone they DON'T dislike over there). If I pay for a book, sometimes I want a book and pay more and I don't want download. I prefer to have a clear conscience when I consume media. I like to get paid for my work too.
I haven't looked real hard but haven't seen a physical copy of it anywhere. So I found that I could read without downloading anything or paying and was encouraged to be teased with about the first two chapters. I'd read a few positive things here and at Morf's but I was borderline blown away by how good it  was (to me). I'm not a writer by any means but I think I am qualified to call it like I see it.  And I call, it's real good. I definitely learned stuff but don't know how much. But I sure feel better informed than I was. I often read for fun (and I like posting here a lot, apparently, and tysvm) and I prefer non-fiction. And I'd probably recommend this to someone who likes to read and didn't care at all about Z. I mostly only got to see CJB and LHR and he admits the first may not be Z but kind of acts like it is. I even like the dedication page and I bet you will too if you see it.                          
All right, Metal Years. Less talk, more rock! That's a radio reference. Anybody remember it? lol
Cheers

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts April 23rd 2017, 6:07 pm

Amazon has it, not sure about Barnes and Noble.He has two more that will be out, I think next Sept. will be the next one.Mark Hewitt will have another book signing in Napa on May 6th at the Library. I went to the last one and there were some very interesting people with information about suspects. One was the niece of Mel Belli who said that the FBI has asked her not to divulge what she knows about the case that her uncle told her. Sorry about being off topic, but one thing lead to another somehow?

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years April 23rd 2017, 6:45 pm

Thanks, Ms Betts. I probably said more than anyone needs about my situation and alleged ethics.lol
Anyway, I feel that I'll get to read it someday. I just wish it was at real stores and I could kind of shop around and get it for about $15 paperback. Whatevs.
Bottom line: Good book.
Sorry. Some of y'all know how I do go on sometimes...
Cheers!

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 April 23rd 2017, 8:54 pm

sandy betts wrote:That book would be good for anyone interested in reading the facts of the case. Even I who knows the case pretty well ,learned things that I didn't know.There are names I never heard of, who were involved in the case. I paid $18.00 for the book and it was well worth that price. Mark told me he had sold I guess the kindle version for only 99 cents! He sold over 3000 copies at 99 cents.

Ah, yeah, the 99 cent deal is what I saw. I guess I should have looked into that a little more. I would really like to read the book. Maybe I will order it on Amazon...

I agree that Horan is pretty much just a dunce with an idiotic theory. I haven't heard of the "criptic" book, but doesn't sound like I am missing much.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum