NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Were Bryan Hartnell and Dean Ferrin behind the Zodiac crimes?

+4
WelshChappie
Sick E. Von Brutal
The Conquerer
ophion1031
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Were Bryan Hartnell and Dean Ferrin behind the Zodiac crimes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Were Bryan Hartnell and Dean Ferrin behind the Zodiac crimes?

Post by WelshChappie October 11th 2016, 10:11 pm

I mean You can, should You wish, point to the Berryessa composite being of a Man seen hanging around the general area, and thus, no proof nor even plausible implication that this man is anything to do with this case or Zodiac. 

They'd be correct. However, one descriptive account of the Berryessa cannot be questioned as to if is were actually a description of the attacker because it's from the person being attacked, Bryan Hartnell. 

Bryan remembers a heavy looking, overweight Man whom wore a hood that had Two small square cut out holes for the person wearing it to see out through. Luckily for us, Zodiac can see out and Mr Hartnell can see in! 

Bryan Hartnell: "And I saw His Hair. It was Brown, it hung down across His forehead and was showing through the eye cut out's."

Don't forget this, it will become important when we FF 14 days and arrive at Presidio Heights. As We do we will discover that Don Fouke, trained observed and Police Officer, Described the Individual He see's as having short, cropped or crew cut style Hair that, more importantly, had a distinctive widows peak hairline. This simply means a receding hairline in the shape of a V.  

If your Hairline is receding in a distinctive and noticeable Widows Peak then by definition, your not going to own any kind of fringe, let alone a free flowing one hanging down across your brow!  It's like describing a genetically bald headed Man as sporting an afro, the two are just incompatible!

Now again it could be objected to that Fouke saw a Man,  there's no evidence that man was the Zodiac! Well, if it wasn't Zodiac then it was someone who just happened to be wearing the identical clothing that Zodiac wore two weeks before at Lake B! That's simply an astonishing coincidence! 

Hartnell description: 'Blue Jacket. Stated: "You know, it had one of them collars that guys will turn and wear up sometimes.  He wore old type of pleated trousers, Brown color."  Footprints to and from attack site found and impressions taken which determined the type of shoe in question was a Air-Force issue Wing-Walker Boot. Now contrast this clothing description of Bryans with Donald Foukes:

Three quarter length 'Parka' type Jacket, Blue (Navy Blue) in color zipped part way up,  and had regular flap down collar. Wore Rust Brown, Colored trousers, Pleated, which were unusual for the time. He wore an engineering type boot, tan in color.

Now either this is astronomical coincidence and a person just happens to be walking around Presidio Heights dressed in exactlythe same clothing as Zodiac was known to have worn two weeks ago and has now just shot Paul around the corner yet, despite this gentleman observed by Fouke all but having stolen Zodiac wardrobe and wearing it, He's not Z but an innocent victim of coincidence? No chance at all! 

The reason both descriptions of clothing are almost identical is because it's the clothing the attacker wore at Lake B, and then at P.Heights.  Clothing is identical in description, the man that is wearing them? That's another story!
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Were Bryan Hartnell and Dean Ferrin behind the Zodiac crimes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Were Bryan Hartnell and Dean Ferrin behind the Zodiac crimes?

Post by WelshChappie October 11th 2016, 10:38 pm

Everything about Zodiac's Method of Operation changed for that one, Sept 27 Attack. The Weapon Used, The Time of Day, The very Public Place, and there's no immediate letter on it's way to the Chronicle to take credit for this attack, just a scribbled set of dates on Bryan car Door.  

So, Zodiac has reformed His approach, subjected His M.O to a complete makeover and so, if I was being told of this for the very first time with someone then saying "And Two short weeks later, He strikes again! This time He executes a taxi driver, leaving the dead man and His cab parked at an intersection on a fairly well used and traveled street. . ." I likely will have already decided that My next question is: "And so, this Taxi left in public, what had He written on it's exterior for us to find this time?" I expect Him to have done once again scrawled at least "10-11-69, by Gun" but I would be told No, He didn't write anything on the vehicle this time and once again returned to taking credit via Letter to The Chronicle.

I wouldn't put it past Zodiac to have done this deliberately just to confuse. He probably knows that Cops, in fact humans in General, will look for patterns especially in behavior of an individual so why not throw a spanner in the works and completely throw people into confusion before returning once again to the pattern.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal October 12th 2016, 1:11 am

ya know youre right, berryessa was so much different from the stine murder and makes ya wonder a bunch of things as to why. yet another reason to believe it was a team effort.
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 November 12th 2016, 9:04 pm

Eric X wrote:ya know youre right, berryessa was so much different from the stine murder and makes ya wonder a bunch of things as to why. yet another reason to believe it was a team effort.

I wish we could at least figure out the WHY in Stine's murder since it doesn't fit the "pattern" of the previous murders. The WHY might not lead to figuring out who was behind that murder or the others, but it would probably lead us in the right direction and, for me at least, would probably let us know if this really was more than one person.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hustling01 March 3rd 2017, 4:53 pm

Could one not have stabbed one then later the other stab the other one? Scream film comes to mind.

Hustling01

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie March 4th 2017, 6:08 pm

Chad, you said:

"I wish we could at least figure out the WHY in Stine's murder since it doesn't fit the "pattern"

Well Paul Stine I believe was unlucky to be a employee of the profession Zodiac targeted, rather than Paul Himself, because of the experience of Two week previous where for several hours in the run up to Z appearing on The Island and attacks C & D, witness in and around the shores, banks and the parking lot reported seeing A Male walking along the banks of the Lake by A Man and His Son, stood atop the bank and watching Three Girls sunbathing in another while another report see's a Man with matching description to other witnesses sat in His car and just staring at the person who is giving their statement now.

If We assume that at least One of these sightings and reports made by the several witnesses was the Zodiac, then that alone means He appears to have been wandering the shores and/or observing certain people seemingly searching for the right victim type (ie, a young Couple) in the right area of the Lake. All along the banks here....Seen by Dad and Son. Stand atop The Hill and watch the three Female Sunbathers who, when they look up at Him and His direction would then turn His head and look away, then maybe went back to His car cursing His bad luck and blurting "How dare no suitable 'Victoms' present themselves for my planned homicidal interruption! Who do these slave Victoms think they are!!"

I think the Zodiac Having to wander around that area in late Sept, possibly led to or influenced His decision in early Oct where He will not be found wandering the City Blocks of Presidio Heights until a victim is kind enough to wander in to His web of Destruction, not this time! This time He will not go looking for His prey, He'll make His prey come to Him and He used, what I have comically referred to in the past, as A 'Serial Killer Take Away/Take Out' where He went into Union Square to use the public payphone to place His order:

"One Male Victim please, and I would like my victom delivered to Me at pick up address of. . . Westin St. Francis Hotel on Geary Street, I shall be at The North-East corner of the building on sidewalk. Goooood....Byyyyeeeeee"
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum