NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what the keys to 912 looked like

+2
Don Pseuym
Matthew Mayer
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

what the keys to 912 looked like  - Page 2 Empty Re: what the keys to 912 looked like

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 21st 2017, 9:11 pm

good points. but the mistake being made by the dispatcher in the first place kind of blows my mind. just the fact that someone could make such a huge mistake is really weird. with that and all the other mistakes made, yes zodiac has been lucky.
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

what the keys to 912 looked like  - Page 2 Empty Re: what the keys to 912 looked like

Post by WelshChappie February 23rd 2017, 6:19 am

Eric X wrote:good points. but the mistake being made by the dispatcher in the first place kind of blows my mind. just the fact that someone could make such a huge mistake is really weird. with that and all the other mistakes made, yes zodiac has been lucky.

Eric and Sandy...

Let's say for a moment that there was an incorrect BOLO for a BMA issued originally and that some idiot dispatcher made an error. It makes no difference anyway in relation to Fouke and Zelms and whether they knew the suspect was Black or White when they encounter their White guy because if the BOLO for a BMA suspect was issued the fact of the matter is that even under these circumstances, Fouke and Zelms still would know the suspect is White by then because Armond states that as the call came over the radio of a cab driver bring robbed and/or possibly assaulted that, Quote: 

"We, fortunately, were very close to that area and responded to that corner and were able to do so with red light and siren at 9:55 at night and got there very quickly."   

Then, as He arrives on scene, He spots kids heading over to the cab and quickly hurries them bk to their homes alcove, then states that:

"I went over to the cab to check Mr Stine, there was blood everywhere, all over Him and the cab and I was 99.9% certain He was dead. It was at that point that I retook the description of the suspect, and that's when I was told it was a white Guy. I couldn't get to the radio fast enough at that point to let everyone else know."

So, according to Armond, He broadcasts this crucial update within a minute or two of arriving on scene after the kids tell Him it was a White Guy. At this point, Armond hasn't left the scene yet and claims He will walk down Cherry, Jackson, encounter a dog walker, turn back up Jackson and onto Cherry, and now encounters Fouke. 

So, if the incorrect BMA was issued originally by a dispatcher, it was corrected by Armond long before Fouke rolls up on His WMA on Jackson so either way, Fouke has to know the suspect is White. There simply isn't any way around it!

Last edited by WelshChappie on February 23rd 2017, 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 23rd 2017, 6:36 am

Listen to Armond's account: He states He arrives, speaks to the kids briefly, discovers that the suspect is actually White, dashes to the radio to LET EVERYONE ELSE KNOW.  Then, 

"I walked that way myself I did not run (along Cherry) got the the corner had to make a decision as to which was to go and seen as I was on the East side of the street I turned right and went up in that direction. I couldn't see anybody in either direction nor could I see anybody scaling a wall into the Presidio. Got all the way down to the next street which was Maple. Again had to make a choice asto which way to go looked to My left it was Much darker there and I figured finding anyone in that area was almost Nill. Turned to My right, and saw a Man walking His dog. I asked that Gentleman if He saw anybody walking in the area and He told Me 'No." 

Then Fouke says He now turns West onto Jackson St. This is long after Armond Has issued His update on the suspect actually being White, not Black. Fouke says that as He approaches Maple He saw A White Male Adult. Passes Him and continues along and turns Southbound onto Cherry Street where He sees Armond and Armond agrees this by declaring:

"At that point, Officer Don Fouke who was accompanied by what I believe was a rookie, Eric Zelms at the time, pulled up very quickly in their police vehicle.

Here is the chronology from the Men themselves, video starts at correct place just click the link below...:

https://youtu.be/HI0jnsbZwys?t=1h13m30s
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts February 23rd 2017, 8:43 am

Funny how we hear and see things differently.I see and hear it as Fouke and Zelms past the white male as they were heading in the direction of Armond. It was at that point they were told the suspect was a white male. They didn't hear it broadcasted over their radio. Where I think the mix up is, is on you tube you see Armond and then Fouke back and forth, but not in the correct sequence making look like Fouke should have known by the time he sees Armond, which was not the case. They had just past the white male at Maple ,on their way to Cherry, where they spoke to Armond and found out the suspect was not black. It is still unclear to me which one saw the man walking up the landing? Fouke clearly states he saw the white male at Maple which would be before the address where the man was seen on the landing. Armond saw only one man and that one had a dog, was that the man seen walking up towards the landing? I wonder how that man with the dog didn't see the suspect, where did he walk the dog and for how long? Or did he start to walk the dog after Zodiac got to Maple? It would have to be after Zodiac got to Maple if the dog walker didn't see anyone. Fouke said after he spoke to Armond, he went east on Pacific. He couldn't have turned north on Cherry to do that, because you can't drive a car down Cherry to get to Pacific, he would have to go further west on Jackson to a street that went to Pacific. Of course by then Zodiac was not going to be seen. On You Tube where they show the green sign of the playground, that is only a few feet ( The distance of the width of the road) to the back door of where I believe Zodiac was in that apt facing that sign.People rented the apt by the day , week, month. Did Zodiac rent a apt , because he was actually working in that area? There was construction going on in that area as was most of the Zodiac crime sights.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts February 23rd 2017, 9:28 am

I don't think that we can say with certainty, that Armond broadcasted the white male description within a minute or two of arriving at the scene. My guess is that he got there assessed the crime, asked everyone to back away including the teens I would assume? By then it is more than a minute or two for him to speak to the teens. He then calls it in to "headquarters", because he isn't the one who can broadcast it on the radio I don't think? I have been in Buzz's squad car, he wasn't able to talk to his other buddy's from his radio. I am pretty sure he could only talk to the dispatcher when spoken to. From headquarters it gets over to a dispatcher who lets everyone else know to look for a white male. By that time Fouke has already spoken to Armond finding out the suspect is white. Fouke uses a swear word, because he just saw a white male a couple of blocks back on Jackson and Maple. He must have seen him walking north on Maple, to think he was headed towards the Park. Again I believe that Zodiac did go that way and once he got down to Pacific, ( A short distance) he turned right to get to the apt only a few yards away and safe from police, because they were not looking for a resident. He was able to watch everything going on from that window. He writes a couple of days later that he was a couple of blocks away in the park, because he wants to misdirect the detectives in believing he was in the park. Certainly couldn't tell them he was watching from inside of a apt. I went there again this past Oct 11th and could see that the apt was redone with new furniture and paint, very nicely done.Some believe he had a car on Pacific and drove away. He couldn't have known what he did if he had left the area.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts February 23rd 2017, 11:37 am

I have re-watched the video and it was Fouke who saw the man going up the stairs of that house( I think it was 3712?) I don't have my notes in front of me. Now the question is, did Fouke see Zodiac twice? How could he see him walking north towards the park and at the house with the stairs, that wasn't a corner house on Maple and Jackson. What am I missing here ? I also noticed what looked like glasses laying on the floor board of Stine's cab about where the gloves were. You can see it at 1:21:27 on the video and how about that book outside the cab at 1:21:31? Was it a street map? Can anyone read what it was and do you see what looks like a bloody print on it? Armond said that he saw the teens, but didn't say that he asked any questions yet and had them go back across the street to the alcove of where they lived, because he didn't know if the killer was close by or not.I think that if he had asked them those questions and was done talking to them , he would have told them to go back inside the house and not wait in the alcove? That makes it even a longer time before he talked to the teens, is how it seems to me?

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts February 23rd 2017, 12:15 pm

Hartnell saying the voice on the Dunbar show didn't sound like the voice he heard , makes me even more sure that there were at least two killers. The one at Lake B with a different younger sounding voice than the older raspy voice ,who probably shot Stine and called the Dunbar show. I have heard a voice like that who doesn't like to engage in conversation. Notice the person who talked on the Dunbar show, he spoke in very short sentences, mostly yes or no answers.In no way did he sound like Eric to me, too old sounding to be Eric. I found out yesterday that Toschi gave a description of Zodiac in the Star newspaper Sept 1977. He said that Zodiac would be in his 50's and 6ft tall 200 pounds reddish brown hair, glasses , protruding stomach. Where the heck did he come up with that from I wonder? The 6ft 200 pounds probably from Lake B description , but holly molly in his 50's in 77 is not any description that I have ever heard. If you go by the oldest he looked like at the Stine scene, which was 45 that would make him 53 in 77. I think 25 to 35 is more like what he actually was. Of course the suspect I got away from in 68 looked to be 30 yrs certainly not old not 45.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 24th 2017, 8:09 am

Well OK Sandy even if the documentary is filmed out of sequence, and it's actually as Armond is walking down Cherry that He encounters Fouke, the fact remains that Armond is clear that as He arrives on scene He is given the description by the Kids and broadcasts it before He sets off down Cherry. Now Armond takes His time on Cherry and Walks not runs, so in this scenario Don will get the update roughly as He's approaching Maple or is there or there about's.

There's nothing that is consistent and makes sense regarding the accounts of Don Fouke and Armond Pelissetti when You compare both against each others.  For example, both Don and Armond say that both Men were at Jackson and Maple Intersection that Night (Don in His Police Car passing through, Armond on foot) and they both would have had to have been there within 30 seconds to a minute of each other (the time it takes Armond to walk from the Intersection of Jackson & Cherry down to Jackson & Maple) and as Don arrives there, He see's a White Male walking down Jackson who turns onto a the Steps and Pathway leading to 3712. 30 Seconds, maybe a minute thereafter,  Armond is at this exact same location and He claims He too see's a WMA, but this one is a man with a dog at this same intersection who, somehow, was not there nor anywhere to be seen just 30 seconds ago by Don and Eric as they roll through that same intersection.

And Sandy, based on the 'This is the Zodiac Speaking' documentary, Yes, You can argue that Don does not receive the update over the Radio (Although both Don and Armond are in what was referred to back then as 'Radio Cars' due to these being the days before each individual cop had His own personal radio) and Don seems to suggest that He doesn't get the radio issued update in this documentary but claims it's only when He encounters Armond that He becomes aware of it. However, in The clip below, Don clearly seems to state that He approaches Maple, spots a White Guy and, quote:

"Seen as We were looking for a Negro Male Adult at the time We continued on Jackson Street toward Arguello continuing our Search. As We arrived at Arguello Street the description of the suspect was changed to that of a White Male Adult. Believing that this suspect (He and Eric had just passed at Maple) was the one possibly involved in the shooting, We entered the Presidio of San Francisco and conducted a search along West Pacific Avenue looking for the suspect. Did not find the suspect." 

So again, which is it? Did He turn Southbound on Cherry and get the update from Armond  on the racial description, or did He bypass Cherry and Proceed toward Arguello and receive the update there via radio?

Crimes of the Century: Zodiac (Fouke's first, significantly different, Account begins at exactly 1 minute into the clip below)

WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 24th 2017, 8:28 am

It's One block and the actual distance between the intersections of Jax & Cherry and Jax & Maple is 443 ft, or 147 Yards. 

Now, it's not easy to test the average time to walk this specific distance. However, one can say that it takes 300 paces to walk 100 yards for the average, everyday individual. This equates to a approx. 35 to 40 seconds time frame to traverse that aforementioned 100 yard distance. Seen as the distance here is a specific 147 yards, we may add an extra 15 to 20 seconds and thus arrive at a time divided by distance = 55 seconds to 1 Minute standard.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 24th 2017, 8:42 am

You see, what is not in doubt is that Don Fouke has given drastically differing versions in not only the continuity of the sequence of events as they happen, but the actual events that He states did, in fact, happen between the two on camera accounts given for C.o.t.C: Zodiac, and that of the T.i.t.Z.S Documentaries respectively. 

Then there is His misrepresentations of fact also, self admitted, By Fouke in stating in His original Memo that the suspect was last observed heading North on Maple street, then contradicting Himself with the declaring He last saw subject as Subject "Turned into the entrance way of a House" and admitted "I never put it in My report, and I don't think I ever told anyone." 

See I can't accept this! This is not innocent mistake making, it's intentional and deliberate lying that Fouke Himself acknowledges!

The Latin Law Maxims have long been of interest to Me and I've done much research of them. The Law (Sometimes referred to as Legal) Maxims are the established universal principles of law and moral philosophy. These Maxims are usually well known to those in the the Legal World and Law in General. 
There are many I could call upon that would be relevant here but I shall just use one for now in relation to Fouke and it's simply this one:

Latin:  Allegans contraria non est audiendus! 

Translated to English:  One making contradictory statements is not to be heard.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 24th 2017, 9:05 am

And as you said Sandy, your FBI agent friend hinted to You that the public have a misconception of The Zodiac. He can't say that without knowing something that We, the Public, don't know because We haven't been told. 

Whatever that Misconception may be, if it's that there is not 'A Zodiac' but rather 'Zodiac's' behind these set of crimes and that it involves several high profile, powerful people who were members of some Satanic Cult (this was the late 60's after all) then you know what, I don't give a shit! I don't recognize anyone as a title, a position, a social status that is more important than the life of some nobody cab driver called Paul, or some unimportant teenager called Betty Lou because when You do that that is exactly when You start believing certain people are beyond the law. 

Betty Lou's life means every bit as much to Me as that of The US Presidents! Paul Stine had just as much a Human Right to live as that of The Queen of England! None is any more important than the other.  Strip away man made social hierarchy and titles or Social Statuses which is all Bull Shit designed and implemented by people with Inferiority Complexes to be more important than other people are,  and we are left with simple Human Beings. All equal in the eyes of God and Law who all came into this World the same, and all one day leaving it. None of us, regardless of fictions like Titles or Social Statuses, have any right to take away another individuals rights to life! We may not act in the capacity of one called God!

Put Me in the Police Cruiser that approaches Maple Street on October 11 and if I stop and exit My police car only to realize the Gentleman in front of Me is called  Richard Nixon and He informed Me 'I am the President of the United States!"  I then would inform Him:  

"Are You? How Nice! Well, At Present, Mr President, you are Under Arrest... Get on the Fuc**ng Ground now!"
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 24th 2017, 9:52 am

sandy betts wrote:Hartnell saying the voice on the Dunbar show didn't sound like the voice he heard , makes me even more sure that there were at least two killers. The one at Lake B with a different younger sounding voice than the older raspy voice ,who probably shot Stine and called the Dunbar show. I have heard a voice like that who doesn't like to engage in conversation. Notice the person who talked on the Dunbar show, he spoke in very short sentences, mostly yes or no answers.In no way did he sound like Eric to me, too old sounding to be Eric. I found out yesterday that Toschi gave a description of Zodiac in the Star newspaper Sept 1977. He said that Zodiac would be in his 50's and 6ft tall 200 pounds reddish brown hair, glasses , protruding stomach. Where the heck did he come up with that from I wonder? The 6ft 200 pounds probably from Lake B description , but holly molly in his 50's in 77 is not any description that I have ever heard. If you go by the oldest he looked like at the Stine scene, which was 45 that would make him 53 in 77.  I think 25 to 35 is more like what he actually was. Of course the suspect I got away from in 68 looked to be 30 yrs certainly not old not 45.

Well in regards to the part I have Highlighted Hun, did You know, as I recently added to My Lawrence Kane - Zodiac Killer' Page that: 

In  1994, Rider Mcdowell wrote a feature entitled ‘On the Trail of The Zodiac’ in which He played recordings of three Men’s voices speaking in a recorded conversation to Bryan Hartnell. Hartnell was not told One voice was suspect Kane & the other two random men of Similar Age.  Hartnell listened to all Three and stated:

“The Third Voice! The Third Voice and his speech pattern is certainly consistent with the voice I heard, although it’s been too long to be certain.” 

The Third Voice was that of Lawrence Kane.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 24th 2017, 10:21 am

But when it comes to the account, or accounts, of Fouke, another Maxim declares the following:

-  Proofs are to be weighed not numbered; that is, the more worthy or credible are to be believed.    It does not matter how many people believe a lie, it's still a lie
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts February 24th 2017, 10:39 am

Thanks WC, I had met Rider McDowell and at that time Kane was my suspect. I didn't know that Hartnell said Kane's voice was consistent with what he heard. I also have a voice recording of Kane when 20/20 was going to do a Z story. At that time Darlene's sister Pam and I both felt Kane was the man following us.I have to say that one of the voices who called both of us back in the 90's , sounded very much like Kane. The other voice was much more ruff sounding ,husky, scratchy sounding , but very slow like a robot. That is my RH suspect.I don't doubt that Kane is involved , but his "clone" is still alive and still taunts me. Kathleen Johns and I both picked out the same picture in the line up Harvey gave to us as our suspect. What is odd about that one picture, is it looked a bit different than Kane's other pictures ( mainly his lazy eye)and someone who looked exactly like that picture is still alive. Talk about confusion ???? I can't even try to explain that to any detective. DOJ has said that the real Zodiac has a lazy eye, did you know that ?

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts February 24th 2017, 11:07 am

WelshChappie wrote:But when it comes to the account, or accounts, of Fouke, another Maxim declares the following:

-  Proofs are to be weighed not numbered; that is, the more worthy or credible are to be believed.    It does not matter how many people believe a lie, it's still a lie

Yes I do agree.

I need your help with a report I am doing on the description of Zodiac. My friend Jerry Johnson who has William J Grant as a suspect is telling me that the real Zodiac was 50 yrs old in 1969 and was 6 ft tall. I say no he was 5ft 8 to 5ft 10 and 35 to 45 at the most. Grant was eliminated by prints, but Jerry said the prints in the cab were not Zodiac's, that he used another victims prints to make those bloody prints.

I am trying to prove that not only did Fouke's say he was first 5 ft 8 then 5ft 10, but Mike M said short, he said a head taller than Darlene's small car. The teen's which he discounts, because he said they were too far away and it was very dark to give a correct description. Not sure what K Johns said about his height?
What urks me is that damn Lake B description that threw the whole case off kilter , because of the hood which made Zodiac look taller than he was. Jerry says that Mike M couldn't see anything, because of the bright flashlight in his face. I say that he saw him when he saw the man sitting in the car when he asked Darlene if she knew who he was? My suspect who looks like Kane , I reported him as 6 ft tall, but when he stood next to me I knew he was shorter than that by a few inches. He has long legs but a shot body, so he looks taller than he is from a distance. The 6ft description has to be from Hartnell. Is there any documentation that I can get that shows Zodiac was not 6ft tall and 50 yrs old in 1969. I wish that Toschi didn't say Z was in his 50's and 6ft tall! The man I got away from in Vallejo 1968 sat low in the car , which makes me think he was shorter rather than tall.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 24th 2017, 1:58 pm

Well Fouke saw Zodiac under lighted conditions, up close, and was not in a panic fighting for His life like Mageau. Fouke is also a trained observer and while His accounts are inconsistent at best, the one thing He has been consistent about is the WMA's description. Fouke estimated 35 to 45 and noted subject had "light colored hair,  possibly graying in rear" so I would not totally dismiss the actual age of the Zodiac, The one Fouke encounters anyway (if there were several people involved) was 45 to 50. Fouke also stated in Crimes of the Century as well as His Memo that the suspect was 5' ft 10" tall. 

"Jerry says that Mike M couldn't see anything, because of the bright flashlight in his face."

Well Mageau basically said that Himself in the first post crime interview He gave. Mageau isn't reliable as a source at all, and I don't necessarily blame Him for that, when extreme trauma occurs the Brain tends to distort the details to make coping with it easier. Mike Mageau is clearly suffering from what We now know and call Survivors Guilt. In 07 He said He's lived a long and full life and Darlene Died and He cannot  forget that. I commend Mike for the way He defended Dee and Her reputation when He said "People like to say She was a slut and put Her down but She wasn't, She was a lovely Human Being and She didn't deserve to be killed like that." That statement tells Me just how much Mike thought of Darlene, and I commend Him for defending the reputation of His friend who no longer can do that for Herself. Absolute Respect to Michael for that.

Mageau states His attacker was young, in His 20's, with thick wavy/curly black Hair. This is His description of His attacker before He turns around to pick out the Middle Aged, genetically bald headed, Arthur Leigh Allen as the man who shot Him saying "I'll never forget that mans face that shot Me." 

Then a decade or Two later when Gaikowski is all the rage and new top suspect,  Mageau claims "She never said She knew who He was. Maybe She mentioned something about Richard, She may have called Him Richard, as best as I recall."

Again, I think Mike is just trying to please the viewer by agreeing with whoever is Suspect No.1 at that time. Like He said He simply wishes Zodiac would be caught and put on Death Row. He therefore makes the suspect fit the evidence rather than the evidence fitting a certain suspect. 

My personal opinion is that this composite that must have been drawn up in mid 2000's for the Docu. This is the Z Speaking, is the closest to what Zodiac looks like in all probability. . .

what the keys to 912 looked like  - Page 2 Z_comp10

Edit & Note: This Composite drawing above appears nowhere prior to 2007 when it turns up on The Documentary This is the Zodiac Speaking, a Docu. shot and to be released to coincide with the release of the big Budget Film 'Zodiac'. The drawing pops up on screen at a very significant point. Right when Fouke states "One Month later at Richmond Station, when the composite was posted on the wall, He (Man depicted in composite) looked Similar to the Man that I had seen on October 11th." Fouke then elaborates: "Toschi May have been the Insp. who came out and asked Me about the composite drawing and I told Him the suspect was Older and Heavier (Than He appears in the original Composite seen below)"

what the keys to 912 looked like  - Page 2 Richmo10
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 24th 2017, 2:19 pm

So, Don is asked for His opinion on the initially released composite, this one below. . .

what the keys to 912 looked like  - Page 2 Richmo11

Don says that He looks similar to the Man He encountered yes, but the man was actually Older and Heavier than He appears to look in the above sketch. 

An Older, Heavier suspect with a distinctive widows Peak hairline was Don's statement, then as He is describing the composite being similar but out in age and weight, this pops up on screen. . .

what the keys to 912 looked like  - Page 2 Z_comp11
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 24th 2017, 2:23 pm

The second composite, the 07 one, for Me anyway, clearly depicts a White Male in His late 30's to early to Mid 40's, which is exactly where Don puts the age bracket of the Un-Sub He observes on Jackson Street.

The original Drawing I would agree with Fouke, that sees to offer a White Male, Late 20's to Mid 30's. 

Don did not offer much or claim something was incorrect, but He has, from 69 to 2017, been absolutely consistent and adamant on the composite being wrong by age and weight. 

Make of that what You will.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 24th 2017, 3:16 pm

Sandy: You said:

"DOJ has said that the real Zodiac has a lazy eye, did you know that ?"

I knew that there was a rumored claim about Z having a lazy eye, slightly drooping or appearing slightly more narrow than the other yes. 

But No, I certainly didn't know that this is a claim made by, or a supported belief thereof, the Dpt. of Justice! 

Once again, how the hell can they know an odd or irregular  feature of Zodiac's? That must have come directly via Fouke, nobody else could have offered that info as nobody else ever saw Him close enough, clearly enough (under lighted conditions) while Z is unmasked other than, Don Fouke Off!

See Don went from a cop honored and recognized by His SFPD Colleagues for not engaging an Armed Suspect who fired shots at Him while Pedestrians and the general public would potentially get caught in the cross-fire before He arrested the Armed man without using deadly force Himself, which is to be commended in My opinion especially in the day and age where cops will often shoot first, ask questions later.  Fouke goes from a good cop, a cop who is not only able to do His job, but do it to the best & highest of standards by keeping cool and calm under the most intense of situations such as being shot at, to a Cop who off duty takes to brandishing His revolver in public while intoxicated and is Himself arrested in that instance, before A DUI arrest later in another. He's even referred to as an Alcoholic who is sent by His Superiors for Treatment! 

Don't tell Me He isn't drinking to forget something! Something He maybe wishes He didn't know!

Originally, a cop honored! 

what the keys to 912 looked like  - Page 2 D_fouk10

Then, this: 

"Donald A Fouke, a former sergeant in the field-training program was nearly fired by the Police Commission in 1978 after he was arrested for public intoxication and displaying his off duty firearm. The commission placed Fouke on probation, gave him five days off without pay, and ordered him to join Alcoholics Anonymous. Nine months later the commission suspended Fouke for an additional 90 days and extended his probation for a year, after he was arrested in Daly City for driving under the influence of alcohol. Despite the suspensions and probation, Fouke was assigned to the field-training program at Mission Station. Paul Chignell said the incidents involving Fouke were a special case."

"Paul Chignell said the incidents involving Fouke were a special case!!!

Wonder what that could mean or be referring to??

Last edited by WelshChappie on February 25th 2017, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 24th 2017, 3:34 pm

Sandy, You asked:

"Yes I do agree. 

I need your help with a report I am doing on the description of Zodiac. "

Sure Hun, not a problem. Lets use all known descriptive information available:

Subject will be. . .

Race:  A White African American Male.

Hair color and/or style:  Light Brown to Dark Blonde crew cut with a reddish tint that is going grey, too!

Weight: Fat!  Overweight, bulky frame and protruding fat belly weighing approx 250lbs in late September. Two Short weeks later on Oct 11, Medium to stocky built, thick set Male with a barrel chested physique, strongly built kind of look. 

Additional suspect details:

Suspect is wanted by The FBI for questioning in relation to which felonious diet He appears to be on. San Fran PD believe this diet may be of a possible Divine Ancestry! 

Suspect is known to dislike paying for Taxi Services. Possibly offended at meter prices.

Known to enjoy dressing up like a complete lunatic while in the proximity of bodies of water. BOLO for black cloth hood draped over a Corn Flakes Box. Suspect uses to disguise face and identity.

All Law Agencies are reminded that this suspect will use a tactic of "running up concrete steps" toward houses to throw cops into complete confused states. 

Approach with Caution. . . and skepticism!
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts February 24th 2017, 7:47 pm

LOL, I needed a good laugh. If I was younger I would be chasing after you, I love to laugh!!!!!

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 25th 2017, 12:57 pm

Me too. 

But I don't know if I will ever find love again like I had with my most recent Girlfriend, God rest Her sole. Alcohol was directly responsible for Her untimely passing. 

I came home late one night completely pissed and shot her. 

Such is life, I suppose. 'Diminished Responsibility' said they Jury (I was convincing upon the witness stand in My own defense, "Err, I blacked out, remember Nothing of that night" followed by excessive amounts of tears streaming down My face.....(Amazing what a peeled onion can accomplish when concealed in a jackets interior breast pocket!).

The truth is, She got on My nerves so it is all her fault! I was driving back Home one Night at 2am and noticed that behind Me was the flashings of blue lights in my mirror. Being the Law abiding great Citizen that I am, i dutifully pulled my vehicle over and stopped. 

"Good evening Sir, just a routine stop to ask you where your heading at this late Hour Sir. We've had a few burglaries in recent weeks in this area."  Asked the cop.

I responded: "I am currently on My way to a lecture, Officer." 

"At 2 am Sir, I don't think that sounds plausible."

I said "Officer, sometimes My wife waits up till 4 for Me to get in."

Hope that cheered You up some, also.   :-)
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts February 25th 2017, 2:19 pm

Yes you always cheer me up, thanks. Read my take a bow and see if that one cheers you up?

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 25th 2017, 4:25 pm

No but going back to Your original comment, You asked Me to help with the suspect description? 

If I can Help, Ic certainly will. What is it You want My help specifically about, and in regard to what.

PS & BTW Miss B, if You want Harvey's report, in full & all 120 pages of, "Ask, and it Shall be Given unto You...." 

:-)
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts February 25th 2017, 7:28 pm

WC ,What I would like is some proof that there is a good witness who said that Zodiac was shorter than 6ft. My friend Jerry Johnson insists that Hartnell has to be correct in saying Zodiac was 6ft or 6ft 2, because he spent at least 15 minutes with him. I say that damn hood made he look taller! I feel there were far more witnesses who said he was about 5ft 8. Jerry's suspect is William J Grant who has on his drivers license he is 6ft tall. I looked at his military records which show him as 5ft 10. Two inches is no big deal, but four is. I can hear the wheels in your head as you are reading this LOL. As to your offer ,I would love a copy of the report. Thank you very much !

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum