NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZK speech patterns

3 posters

Go down

ZK speech patterns Empty ZK speech patterns

Post by The Virus May 30th 2016, 9:45 pm

The Virus
The Virus

Back to top Go down

ZK speech patterns Empty Re: ZK speech patterns

Post by sandy betts February 8th 2018, 8:33 am

The voice that I have heard is just like what Nancy S described. He sounds as if he is reading slowly. That is exactly the way he talks, he was not reading when he spoke to me in Jan 1988. I had read Graysmiths book by that time and remembered what Nancy said about the killers voice. So when I heard the voice of the man who I had been following me,it scared the heck out of me. To have heard that voice and to receive printed notes/ letters that also match the Zodiacs writing, I am sure that my suspect is Zodiac. I am also very sure he has a partner in his crimes, one perhaps is the writer and the other does most of the killing. I will always believe that the one who killed Paul Stine, is not the same person who killed Cecelia Shepard and Darlene.I have seen both of these men together in a truck in 1990. They were very careful to park far enough away that I wouldn't see them together. But I followed one of them and watched him cross a very busy street and then get into a dark blue truck with a blue and white camper shell. The one behind the wheel was waiting for the one I followed. Neither of them saw me as I ducked behind some newspaper stands and saw them leave together. The one I followed had on a dark colored wig. He normally has a shaved head. The other one who I call Honcho has thick wavy hair, he is the same one I got away from in Vallejo in the winter of 1968. Around the time of the Lake Herman rd shooting.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 February 9th 2018, 7:49 am

Do you think maybe he did a lot of acid? My speech is a little slow because of acid, but I have friends that did it a lot more than I did and they have no speech problems at all.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts February 9th 2018, 8:25 am

Anything is possible I guess? I personally feel that he had a stroke or a accident that paralyzed one side of his face and caused a speech impediment. It also affected his eye that droops and moves around uncontrollably ( called a Lazy eye)
I believe that could be the reason he wears clip on sun glasses over his prescription glasses, to help hide his eyes?  If it was an accident that caused all of that and damaged his frontal lobe, many serial killers have had damage to their frontal lobes. It can change their personality dramatically! I also believe that he misspells words, sometimes on purpose, other times because he has forgotten how to spell due to some degree of brain damage. By misspelling on purpose, it is a cover up for the words that he forgets how to spell. Proof of that can be seen in the Dec 20th 1969 letter to Belli. He crossed out ( sic) complet and used "all" instead, because he knew it was spelled wrong, but could not remember how to spell it correctly, then misspells controol? Thus eliminating someone like "Gyke" who was a very good newspaper writer.

Last edited by sandy betts on February 9th 2018, 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 February 12th 2018, 8:01 pm

I wonder if Kane's speech changed after his accident. I'm sure that has been discussed before, but I haven't read anything about it... I always wondered if the letter writer misspelled words on purpose because he was a writer and nobody would suspect a writer, but who knows.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts February 12th 2018, 10:51 pm

I have a recording of Kane's voice . You can hear a slight NY accent. What gave me chills was when he said " Oh no that's not my "game,"! only go down" dare" (Instead of There) when I have company and I take dhem dare.
The recording was from the show 20-20. They were going to do a show about Zodiac and planed to show Kane as a suspect. Maybe they played the voice to Hartnell and he said that was not the killers voice? Because they scraped that show.
His voice was not monotone.Like one of my suspects who I call RH.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum