NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comparing older photos to more recent ones.

4 posters

Go down

Comparing older photos to more recent ones. Empty Comparing older photos to more recent ones.

Post by ophion1031 June 8th 2016, 10:57 pm

A lot of people will tell you "that doesn't look like the same guy" when comparing photos. A lot of people do this when comparing a photo to either of the Zodiac sketches. And for the record, the two Zodiac sketches look nothing alike, but that is a different conversation all together.....

I am browsing through photos of some guys who were inmates at Alcatraz, and stumbled upon this character here and thought he would make a good example for what I am saying:
Comparing older photos to more recent ones. Fl_0

His name is Frank Sprenz. I don't know the dates on either photo, but you can see that it does not really look like the same guy. Some facial features do look similar while others do not. The eyebrows look the same. The nose kinda looks the same, but the nostril holes look smaller on the old man. Overall, if I had to make an educated guess if this is the same guy, I could not say one way or the other.

My point is this... don't put too much stock into comparing photos! Some people are so damn touchy on this subject that they will breakdown every single facial feature. I'm not saying that is a bad thing. I compare photos a lot and will give my opinion, but at the end of the day I won't say anything is 100% yes or no on a comparison unless I am absolutely certain, and that hardly ever happens. People's faces change throughout time, usually. I have seen photos of people and they look the same as they did 30 years prior. You can tell it is the same person in those instances. But I don't think that is a very common thing.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Comparing older photos to more recent ones. Empty Re: Comparing older photos to more recent ones.

Post by ZodeMode June 9th 2016, 1:16 am

Comparing older photos to more recent ones. Ffffff10
ZodeMode
ZodeMode
Admin

https://zodiackiller.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Comparing older photos to more recent ones. Empty Re: Comparing older photos to more recent ones.

Post by Matthew Mayer June 12th 2016, 8:07 pm

ZodeMode wrote:Comparing older photos to more recent ones. Ffffff10

HA!

Matthew Mayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado February 9th 2020, 1:23 pm

Comparing older photos to more recent ones. Vallej10

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down