NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention all Shoppers, This is a Public service reply. . .

3 posters

Go down

Attention all Shoppers, This is a Public service reply. . . Empty Attention all Shoppers, This is a Public service reply. . .

Post by WelshChappie October 2nd 2016, 11:18 am

Today it was brought to My attention that there is a thread over at Morphine's Site Entitled: 

"Former Forum Member Welsh Chappie"

Now I took an interest in this thread because I am the 'Welsh Chappie' referred to in the Thread Title. 

I, it was speculated, had left this Amateur Community! I have never done any such thing! Tom V would miss Me terribly and pine for My immediate return if I left the Zodiac community!

No No No, I am unable to walk away from this case and it's clues because The Antagonist called Zodiac has laid down a Challenge, A 'Catch Me if You can' type of challenge. Plus Tom called me A troll so I am going to work hard to think up ways in which I can live up to the troll expectation, without actually having to go live under a bridge!

Anyway, I see from the thread that Seagull (Not bad feelings or offence taking at this comment She made, I genuinely found it amusing which, I assume, She intended it to be when She offered this observation about Yours Truly:

"WC posts at a different Zodiac forum. The mods at that forum are not too crazy about us posting links to theirs so I will respect that. I did check over there though and the last post he made, that I could find doing a fast check, there was two months ago. He does seem to be MIA because he's usually not quiet for that long."

Now I agree and it made Me smile reading the final sentence above.  If I thought I could get awat with doing it, I'd drive around different indoor shopping Mall's, Hospitals, Arena Halls etc eagerly seeking out the button marked 'Public Intercom.' I'd push button and broadcast "Ladies & Gentlemen, this is apublic service address. Would the San Francisco Zodiac Killer please contact Welsh Chappie immediately. That's Zodiac Killer, contact Chappie, Thank You & Enjoy your shopping experience."

I wonder How many public announcements I could get in before I hear someone declare: Alex, I'm arresting you on suspicion of causing Alarm and Distress to those shopping Here. You do not have to say anything. . ."

"Staff Announcement, The Pig Meanie thing is Arresting Me,  that Filth Pig Meanie arresting Me & My Welsh Ancestry too!"

Anyway, to clarify! Me going away is a Mythical Hope. It's about as likely as Me declaring I am leaving the threads for I am imminently relocating out of Wales Via Wardrobe to Narnia with Aslan. Just not a realistic idea really!

Last edited by WelshChappie on August 4th 2018, 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Attention all Shoppers, This is a Public service reply. . . Empty Re: Attention all Shoppers, This is a Public service reply. . .

Post by Rocketman October 2nd 2016, 8:47 pm

Sometimes you just need a fresh start and/or a change of scenery. I never posted at Tom's or Morf's because it was too 'crowded' and there was too much bickering going on. That is why I like this site. It's small but I feel like I can really talk to people about the Z case, sports, politics or whatever else I want to talk about, and not get talked down to or feel like my opinion is worthless.

I seen a lot of your posts at Morf's site and thought you did some amazing research and presented it very well and you have a sense of humor which a lot of people do not have. But I have nothing bad to say about Morf's site. Most there seem friendly and willing to help out with research. I think it's just what happens with the bigger sites with a lot of members, they get over run with close minded people and too much arguing goes on.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Attention all Shoppers, This is a Public service reply. . . Empty Re: Attention all Shoppers, This is a Public service reply. . .

Post by ophion1031 October 3rd 2016, 3:21 am

Alex, I have seen your name come up at Morf's site but never seen anyone say anything bad. I think almost everyone there respected you and loved your work.

"WC posts at a different Zodiac forum. The mods at that forum are not too crazy about us posting links to theirs so I will respect that. I did check over there though and the last post he made, that I could find doing a fast check, there was two months ago. He does seem to be MIA because he's usually not quiet for that long." I think this quote by Seagull was just an observation on her part and I don't think she was saying anything bad. Sometimes there is miscommunication or a language barrier that can make a person think someone is talking bad about them when the are not. I saw a similar situation at Morf's last year when one of the best researchers there got mad at something and left the site for a period of time because he/she thought he/she was being badmouthed but I think it was just a misunderstanding.

ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 October 3rd 2016, 3:23 am

I'm not defending anyone, I just try to look at things in a positive way if at all possible.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie November 7th 2016, 3:01 pm

The Rocket man, and Op, thank you for the compliments.

My sense of humour is a big part of My personality. That's just the way I am and I consider it a positive attribute. I can and will be, as You know, extremely serious when I want or need to be. The truth of it is, I dont take myself excessively seriously and happily laugh at myself as much as laugh at somebody else. I think My not taking Myself too seriously stems from My distain of arrogant people. That's not to say I don't want to be taken seriously at all, and I am glad your responses here show that you clearly 'get it ' and know when to take me serious and when I am joking. You obviously have a sense of humour yourselves to know a joke or humourous comment when you see one. I am reassured to know that you, and people like you, exist. :-)
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie November 7th 2016, 3:17 pm

I remember at morf's site I uploaded a recent photo of Cherry and Washington Intersection which happened to have a white van parked there with tinted rear side windows. I comically suggested this was the FBI who have been parked here on a steak out for 46 years now with a SWAT team waiting for Zodiac to come back. A member replied saying "Welsh, I haven't laughed so much in a long time after reading what you wrote above and was literally in tears, thank you"

Now when someone says that I have made then smile, laugh or brighten up their day by something I do or say then, you know what, that is a day not wasted from my perspective. If I know I've done something that made someone smile, then if for no other reason, that is a day I have not wasted. That is probably the most self gratifying thing to me, knowing I've made someone else smile.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 November 8th 2016, 12:10 am

Too many people are far too serious and have no sense of humor. It's sad. Especially when it comes to the Zodiac case. I couldn't imagine researching the case and having no sense of humor. Take the stick out of your ass, people!! I bet Zodiac himself had a pretty good sense of humor.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie August 4th 2018, 9:55 am

Well that comment up one or two back Chad really is appreciated. I mean I suppose you could say that the sites and Moderators who take themselves far too seriously in that all comments and posts must, on pain of punishment via expulsion from The presence of Divinity, must be made in the strictest of seriousness lest site integrity be questioned and a personality like me. . . Just a matter of when two opposing perspectives clash opposed to if.

To put it into context by using an example...

To become a member at Mike Morfs site you must, as compulsory rule before you can be considered for membership, been referred by an existing site member who will voice for the Newbie potential!

The only other group who require exactly the same vetting by an existing member? ? The Mafia!

The Five N.Y Families & now, ZKS.com!

Morf and Void:

This thing of ours!
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum