NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Please Rush to Welsh Chappie"

4 posters

Go down

"Please Rush to Welsh Chappie" Empty "Please Rush to Welsh Chappie"

Post by WelshChappie October 16th 2016, 1:28 pm

I was sat thinking the other day. . ."What would I do or how would I react if I came downstairs One morning to discover Mail addressed to 'Welsh Chappie' in blue felt pen?"   I'd instantly recognize the printing as Zodiac's.

I will assume most or at least Many Members here, like Myself, have been researching this case now for years and would recognize A Letter penned by Zodiac's hand in among 100 other Non-Z letters. 

I think first thing I would do which is the most important and simply essential is feel as though I am about to pass out. If I manage not to then I will be barricade Myself in the attic until BBC News at Six team agree to come out and go live from A 'Secret Location'.

When the News Anchor and the team go live and attempt to ask Me the first question I will ignoring Him and instead throwing Myself in front of the Camera shouting:

"It wasn't Me Zodiac it was all Richards fault! I told Richard "I can't say that, not about that Great Zodiac" and stuff but He said I must go on forums and call you a coward and a useless prick who can't fight Males Man to Man. . . Richard told Me to say that and I told Him "Richard, this is the best Serial Killer in Earths History over and above JTR"  but Richard, you know, that English One, He said "Just let odiac try coming over to England and I'll soon put Him in His place!"

Anyway Your Majesty Sir Zodiac. . .  Please could You see your way to Murdering Richard horribly and not Me. 

Your's terrified: Welsh Chappie of the 'Zodiac for President appreciation Society'.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

"Please Rush to Welsh Chappie" Empty Re: "Please Rush to Welsh Chappie"

Post by Rocketman October 16th 2016, 5:25 pm

That would be weird to get a letter in the mail from Z lol. I would freak out because he would know where I live and I live in the middle of nowhere a few miles out of town and the closest neighbor is 3/4 miles away.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years October 16th 2016, 10:00 pm

I'm confident Z's dead. Or if he's Ted K, locked up pretty definitively. But I could be wrong. A lot of people on here aren't shy about disclosing their names and locations.Y'all be careful!!
If Z is alive and doesn't have Reagan's disease or something, I bet he looks at Z message boards like this one a lot.
R'man, I hate guns but if you get a letter from Z, go get one, OK?

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 October 17th 2016, 7:58 pm

Ted K does like to mail letters from prison, but I doubt he would ever send anything that could tie him to Z, assuming he was Z. I'm pretty sure Z is dead as well. Yeah, getting a gun would be a must in that situation.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years October 17th 2016, 10:07 pm

I think you could write to Ted. He might write back. I believe that if you ask about Zodiac, he won't reply. He claims that LE doesn't consider him a POI and that they know who Z is, implying it's ALA.

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie October 18th 2016, 6:23 am

Metal Years wrote:I think you could write to Ted. He might write back. I believe that if you ask about Zodiac, he won't reply. He claims that LE doesn't consider him a POI and that they know who Z is, implying it's ALA.

Yes you could write Him but I would advise using extreme caution opening anything He may send you in reply. Hehe
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years October 18th 2016, 7:53 pm

[quote="WelshChappie"]

Yes you could write Him but I would advise using extreme caution opening anything He may send you in reply. Hehe[/quote

True dat! For all we know he's spent the last 20 years trying to turn that shitty gaol Kool-Aid into weaponized smallpox...

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 October 18th 2016, 8:58 pm

I have thought about writing to Kaczynski a bunch of times, but I'm not really sure what to say or what to axe him. Maybe I will visit him next time I go to Colorado. It would be really cool to meet him.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years October 18th 2016, 10:11 pm

I bet they are VERY STRICT about who can visit SuperMax. Be like, "Ted! Weed's legal here now! Wanna smoke some dankity dank?"
I could see him being someone very interesting to talk to. It's my understanding that he doesn't like the subject of Z being brought up.

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 October 19th 2016, 12:52 am

I would be down to smoke up and have a conversation with Ted.

I had some pot cookies from Colorado a while back, but they didn't had no effect on me. It could be because I smoked so much when I was younger, but I'm not really sure.

ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down