NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread Empty I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread

Post by ophion1031 February 18th 2017, 8:18 pm

Just wanted everyone to know that I won't be online this week. We have a new computer system at work that I have to learn and it's going to take a bit of time. I'm also taking a mini vacation, so I won't be around. Alex, try not to burn the joint to the ground while I'm gone. Very Happy  Kidding, of course.

Last edited by ophion1031 on March 15th 2017, 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread Empty Re: I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread

Post by Rocketman February 18th 2017, 9:17 pm

/have fun!
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread Empty Re: I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread

Post by WelshChappie February 19th 2017, 4:22 pm

I think I'll join the other Zodiac Website then, I saw the site advertised earlier today and it looks fun:

I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread Dear_l10
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 19th 2017, 4:41 pm

Right who's hacked My account and is posting this extremely Childish Propaganda? I would advise whoever is doing it may need to grow up! 

Sorry Tom, I do apologize for and on behalf of the silly little childish faceless person who has Compromised My Account. 

I shall take it down immediately without delay in a few Weeks cause I will not accept this type of behavior! Ooo, I shall be right back. . .

Sorry Tom, Site Dictator and Supreme Leader: MadChad Jung He-Whois-Ill, well He has given the order to keep this disgraceful Advertisement on here. 

I would like to Help, You know that I really would Tom, but Chad Has threatened to Terminate Me by Sending in His Tyrannical Moderator Team who, He warns, will 'Put Down that Welsh Thing called Alex. :-( 

Apologies Tom, Thank You Supreme Leader Whois-Mentally-Ill.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 19th 2017, 4:50 pm

Uhh, excuse Me Chad! What do You mean Your going away for a week like We are some sort of Part Time Website Owner...

How dare You! You can't just go making decisions without consulting Me first and. . . Pardon Chad?? Say That Again. . . You want me to take over and Run the site in your absence as The Interim Supreme Leader? 

No, sorry mate! Not interested and don't keep on cause I won't change my Mind I said once I won...

GO ON THEN!! I ACCEPT!
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 19th 2017, 5:16 pm

Where do you Keep your Warhead Rockets Chad, and do We have Nuclear Capability here at the site? I ask out of sheer curiosity that's all. I promise I won't attack ZodiacKiller.com with the H-Bomb. Well, not today at least anyway. 

"My Fellow Onlineians!

As President of ZKF.com and Your Commander & Chief, I have today declared War on The Axis of Evil who threaten our freedoms. Evil Allied Dictators Tyranny-Tom and Morphine-Mike must be stopped! These Sites will be bombed the living shit out of, Shock-an-Awe Blitz Attack,  until the Democratic ZKF.com has bombed these Dictators and their Evil Moderator Terrorists off the f***ing face of the Planet! 

Last edited by WelshChappie on April 20th 2017, 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 19th 2017, 7:59 pm

lol @ that Welsh Thing called Alex! that is some funny shit
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 19th 2017, 7:59 pm

WelshChappie wrote:Where do you Keep your Warhead Rockets Chad, and do We have Nuclear Capability here at the site? I ask due to simple, mere curiosity is all. I promise I won't attack ZodiacKiller.com with the H-Bomb, not today anyway. 

"My Fellow Onlineians! As President of ZKF.com and Your Commander & Chief, I have today declared War on The Axis of Evil who threaten our freedoms. Evil Allied Dictators Tyranny-Tom and Morphine-Mike must be stopped! These Sites will be bombed the living shit out of, Shock-an-Awe Blitz Attack,  until the Democratic ZKF.com has bombed these Dictators and their Evil Moderator Terrorists off the f***ing face of the Planet! 

I think he temporarily stored those at area 51 Smile
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 24th 2017, 4:15 pm

Area 51? Isn't that the Nevada facility that was built in the 50's and did not exist until the 90's? 

Ah well, either way, I shall go retrieve the weaponry from there as I understand they are receptive to guests visiting their Facility. Shall I go to reception and ding the bell on the counter and say:

"Hi, Chad sent Me to collect His Nuclear Arsenal He has stored on site. We are planning a strike against the Virtual North Korea and it'd Dear Leader Tyranny Tom.  Where do I sign for the warhead release please?"
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 25th 2017, 7:59 pm

I think area 51 is even older than that. pretty sure it was built in the early 40's but nobody really knows
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 28th 2017, 3:58 am

Eric X wrote:I think area 51 is even older than that. pretty sure it was built in the early 40's but nobody really knows

'The Ancient Area-51 Facility Theory....

Or, probably more applicable. . .

The Ancient Fuck-Up HairStyle Theory:

I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread 31149910
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pseuym February 28th 2017, 7:05 am

y

Last edited by Don Pseuym on February 28th 2017, 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Don Pseuym

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 28th 2017, 7:30 am

Don Pseuym wrote:Its called Homey airport  on sectionals today

Well good luck landing Your Cessna there, You even begin to look as if your flying toward the Highly Restricted Airspace over Groom Lake and Air Traffic Control will politely request: "Flight 123 this is the Air Traffic Zodiac Speaking. . .

PS: 2 F-16's pulled a trigger! As you are flying through restricted airspace two F-16 jet's flew up alongside Me and asked do I see anything strange or suspicious as the fire warning automatic bullets at me and I said 'Fuck Your US Air Farce Jets' and they dropped back on my tail and I felt shuddering impact and stalled and nose dived into the desert never to be seen again!" If you fly toward Area 51 even T.C.A.S or Tactical Collision Avoidance System doesn't issue it's usual 'DESCEND, DESCEND! demand but rather 'TURN AROUND DICK FACE, TURN AROUND DICK FACE!

You have about 4 seconds to bank left and change Trajectory before You'll be met, coming directly at You, Two Military Fighter Jets. Anyone who won't behave and do as they are told, well the Fighter Jets will give that Aircraft a Warm Welcome and say Hello by pressing the little red button marked 'FIRE!'

You'll be going down to land in Area 51 OK.....Without a right wing and nose first!

Single Engine Cessna vs Supersonic Jet. . . Place your bets now plz! Be a close fight, what with the Cessna's top air speed at 12.4 knots vs Sound Barrier smashing, Warhead Rocket launching 'Death Machine!!'

I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread Welcom10

Last edited by WelshChappie on April 20th 2017, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 28th 2017, 7:34 am

And if You look directly at the Fighter Pilot, You'll see the Pilot looking over at You. . .

I am taking some time off... /Police Academy Appreciation Thread How_da10
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 28th 2017, 11:44 pm

ha, chucky is the best
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman March 1st 2017, 7:42 pm

Hope you're feeling better, Chadwick.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 1st 2017, 8:48 pm

Rocketman wrote:Hope you're feeling better, Chadwick.

Thanks! My cold or whatever it was is mostly gone, but I still need to see a doctor for some other issues.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie March 2nd 2017, 1:19 pm

ophion1031 wrote:

Thanks! My cold or whatever it was is mostly gone, but I still need to see a doctor for some other issues.

I can recommend several. I know quite a large number of Doctors. In fact, I have been visited many many times, by these many doctors. :-)
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 4th 2017, 8:00 pm

WelshChappie wrote:
ophion1031 wrote:

I can recommend several.  I know quite a large number of Doctors. In fact,  I have been visited many many times, by these many doctors. :-)

I got an appointment set up. Hoping they don't tell me to quit smoking, but I'm sure they will.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 7th 2017, 8:10 pm

I'm back, but my work computer is all fucked up so I might not be posting all that much for the time being...
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie March 9th 2017, 8:34 am

ophion1031 wrote:I'm back, but my work computer is all fucked up so I might not be posting all that much for the time being...

I had a letter from My GP Surgery a couple Months ago saying:

Dear Mr Lewis:

Our records indicate that You are a smoker. We here at the Health Center can help You quit smoking and offer a range of products to achieve this. Please feel free to make and Appt. with your GP if you wish to know more...."

I don't know where they get the idea that I don't actually enjoy smoking and may want to cease at once? I mean My surgery is a fkin joke with phoning them for a Doc. Appt. It goes like this:

. . .Ringing for around 29 to 34 Hrs before picking up and then. . .

Receptionist... "Hello, Town Health Center How can I help?"

Caller: "Hello I would like to make an Appt please to see My GP."

Receptionist: "Certainly Sir, a decade next Friday any good?"

Caller: "No I would prefer a Appt. sometime this year of possible please."

R'tionist: "Is it an emergency, Sir?"

Caller: "Don't know I aint a doctor, that's why I'd like to consult one! If I die in the next 12 months then Yes, it is an emergency of which nothing by then can be done."

R'tnist: " Three years Next Wednesday Mr Lewis is the next Available Appt."

Caller: "Ok I accept that one and will try not to die before I see the Doctor. Thank You for fuck all and, Goodbye Joke-Shop!"
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 11th 2017, 8:11 pm

Damn, you might have to move to Canada to get better health coverage!

PS smoking is awesome!
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 12th 2017, 1:49 am

[quote="ophion1031"]Damn, you might have to move to Canada to get better health coverage!

PS smoking is awesome![/quote]

Jinxed myself... I just went out for a smoke break at work and spit up a shitload of blood. That probably can't be good.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie March 14th 2017, 7:24 am

ophion1031 wrote:

Man-Flu Chad, is this what you came down with? Not officially recognized as an actual Cold distinguishable from Normal Flu and one which Women are non believers in the existence thereof.

The fact is that Women have slightly better, more efficient, Immune Systems than us Men due to their needing to fight off infections etc for themselves and a potential fetus. Its fighting for two people rather than One so has evolved a level higher than mens and therefore cane fight bacterial infections or common colds more effective than Men can.

It's like I told My Ex Girlfriend "Make Me a cup of tea please Hun, I am almost at deaths door and unable to stand with weakness..."

She replied: "Your so weak You cannot Stand? Aww shame that, I am going out on the town with my friends..." then took £40 out my wallet.

I flew off the sofa and said "I feel slightly better all of a sudden, funny that isn't it and stuff now give Me that money back!" She laughed and handed it back, thereupon I collapsed to the sofa once again slave to the Man Flu!

I said "I am not exaggerating or anything babe but I think I am dying over here..." Hehe.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie March 14th 2017, 11:13 am

Smoking is neither awesome nor enjoyable any more over Here because them fantastic Government Legislators put a bill before UK Parliament which Parliament passed into Legislative Law stating it is now illegal to smoke in a Vehicle, personal or otherwise, if and when a child under 14 is present within the same car.

Now this happens all the time in recent times. In the UK Legislation itself is not Law nor has the force of Law until it is given consent by the Governed. Legislation is defined as a Rule of Society given the force of Law when Given the consent of the Governed. In other words, The Citizens have to agree to a Legislation before it can be passed through P'ment and given the force of Law, but these days the G'ment bypass the bit about the people needing to give consent to Legislation before it can be enacted by Parliament.

This is why the UK differs from the US in that in The UK We are Policed by Consent, whereas the over in the States You are policed by Force.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next