NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pacific Heights Series of Attacks!

3 posters

Go down

Pacific Heights Series of Attacks! Empty Pacific Heights Series of Attacks!

Post by WelshChappie March 25th 2017, 6:18 am

San Francisco's P. Heights may be slipping from 'Upscale, Safe Neighborhood' to an area of High Risk where the better-to-do types become targets because they reside in that very area.

The first attack took place in broad daylight on Washington Street and the victim was a Female in Her Fifties.

News Article relating to these attacks say:

The suspect in a brutal daylight beating near Lafayette Park may have committed similar crimes before, say police, after the release of surveillance video prompted a wave of tips to the SFPD. According to KRON 4, one person called in to describe a similar attack which may or may not have happened in the vicinity of Pacific Heights, and police are now investigating this second report.

"Police aren’t saying if this attempted attack also occurred in the same neighborhood but said he followed the other victim for several blocks and even got on and off Muni."

The first attack we learned about, on a woman in her 50's, occurred last Saturday on Washington Street between Octavia and Gough, and it appeared entirely random. The victim did not recognize her attacker, and just heard him say something like "Say you're sorry" before punching her, knocking her to the ground, and repeatedly hitting and kicking her. The white male suspect is said to be in his 40's or 50's, with brown hair, and is possibly homeless.

The victim suffered a broken nose and other injuries.

[/i]
WARNING: Graphic content in video that some may find disturbing:

WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Pacific Heights Series of Attacks! Empty Re: Pacific Heights Series of Attacks!

Post by WelshChappie March 25th 2017, 6:33 am

Whoever this fine example of Sociopathic Inhumanity is, I can, without needing to be John Douglas like, know and state that the Person responsible will be. . .

A White Male

Aged late 30's to early 40's.

An arrest Sheet showing Criminal Conduct of a. . . .

C...O...W...A...R...D!

It's not difficult to punch a female in her mid 50's and have her collapse from this initial blow. I only wish I was local and could have My own encounter iwth this most brave of individual. I'm not Female and getting on in age, I am A fit man in His mid Thirties. Throw A punch at Me and My reflexes are faster, My ability to absorb far better than Lady who's fifty something.  

If the brave brave coward in the Hoodie walked up to Me the same as He did that man in the above video.....He had better hope and pray I too hit the deck because if I don't, The Brave Coward is going to be 'Up Presidio Creek without a paddle!!'

Allow Me to offer My drawing of a Composite depicting The Pacific Heights suspect...

Pacific Heights Series of Attacks! Pacifi10

Last edited by WelshChappie on March 25th 2017, 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie March 25th 2017, 10:49 am

I've phoned in with a Tip for Law Enforcement...

"I have a tip of the utmost importance, a lead You would do well to immediately follow up and it is My concern that the Name of Your suspect may be 'Thomas Voigt'. Mr Voigt is obsessed with The Zodiac Killer who's last outrage unfolded upon the streets of the very same Pacific Heights. We the people are thoroughly concerned Voigt has finally given in to His desire to emulate His Hero, Zodiac!

PS: It also appears to be the very MO that Mr V would be seen to have, that being, the targeting of the indefensible and/or Elderly Members of Society. Mr Voigt, His Father admits, was dropped directly onto His head as an infant!

It's My delight to help The SFPD's efforts to remand to custody My Voigt with bail set a $1,750,000.

The pleasure really is all Mine:

Alex Lewis - The Designated Troll of The Amateur Zodiac Sleuth Society...thingy!"
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 25th 2017, 10:16 pm

James Hetfield of Metallica was the cowardly lion!!

We could use this thread to discuss all of the murders, attacks etc. from the presidio area from around 1966 until 1972-ish. I know there are a few of them scattered around the site, but one thread to discuss them might be a good idea. I guess we don't really even need to put a timeframe on it. I remember a cab driver being attacked around 1956 or 1957. The man who robbed the cab at gun point was shot and killed by a police officer so there is no Z connection, but still worth mentioning. Once I get a little more time I will try to round up all other attacks to post.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie March 28th 2017, 7:03 am

I think sometimes there's over eagerness in many people because if there's an Unsolved Homicide in California from the early Sixties through to present day. . . Zodiac did it!

I think I've seen Zodiac considered in almost every unsolved murder in California even expanding to Nevada also.

The Original Night Stalker, Raped dozens of women killing several along the way. His MO: Break into Property of Victim and rape them in their beds. Unsolved, still at large after decades of being pursued.....Zodiac!

I mean the only thing in comment between ONS and Zodiac is both are serial attackers, and both are still at large after massive manhunts. 2 + 2 = ermm.... Two hundred and forty three thousand, four hundred and seventy six!

The Modus Operandi of The Original Night Stalker and that of The Zodiac's couldn't be more different! It's Ying vs Yang, one is night, the other: Day.

But, no Alex! A serial attacker called Zodiac is at large still, and serial attacker called ONS is also. Therefore, Original Night Stalker is the San Francisco Zodiac Killer, comprehendi?
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie March 28th 2017, 7:25 am

I know Richard, and others also, have questioned if Zodiac was behind the death of a police officer found shot dead in His patrol car after Zodiac said 'I shot a man in a parked car...' in one communication.

This is just opinion, but for Me, there is no way Zodiac would be stupid enough to take out one of the boys in blue, even if He was brave enough in theory to try.

It's always struck Me that Zodiac seemed concerned enough with Himself possibly being believed responsible for a bomb exploding at a police station killing A Sgt. that He writes to deny being responsible for a crime that nobody has directly accused Him of being.

"I hope you do not think that I was the one who wiped out that blue meannie with a bomb at the cop station. Even though I talked about killing school children with one. It just wouldn't doo to move in on someone else's teritory" the writer demanded.

See this here has always struck Me as significant. It's almost as if Z knows, or at least suspects, He can feel safe and secure in His not being detained if He is killing 'Nobodies'. He leaps into the denial of bombing a police station because He seems to be aware, worried and/or knows that if He is believed to have taken out one of their own boys in blue, then nothing, not His status, Social Standing, influence or friends in high places will be able to stop His arrest and conviction.

Zodiac almost seems to be acknowledging He is aware of a line existing, and He is denying it was He that crossed it by detonating a bomb targeted directly and specifically at police officers.

He has bragged about the glory of shooting cops before, so if anything, I would expect Him to claim 'Yes, I did that and wiped out that pig' or if not take credit falsely by claiming responsibility then, at the very least, offer His condoning of the Cop station bombing and show His overwhelming support. He does neither, He seems to be aware that this would be foolish and a tender or sore subject and to endorse the targeting of police by terrorists is approaching that line and putting one foot over it.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal March 28th 2017, 8:58 pm

"I think sometimes there's over eagerness in many people because if there's an Unsolved Homicide in California from the early Sixties through to present day. . . Zodiac did it! "

lol so true! it doesn't hurt to look for similarities but some people go too far with it I think
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal March 28th 2017, 8:59 pm

hey alex look at the number of posts that you and I have. we are cool and the rest of you suck lmao!!
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie April 1st 2017, 3:52 pm

Eric X wrote:hey alex look at the number of posts that you and I have. we are cool and the rest of you suck lmao!!

Ok so you must want A response from myself to that comment above I assume because that is the third time you've said it on the third different thread, the first two times of which I didn't respond.

The reason I didn't is that I can spot sarcasm and being patronising from miles away because I frequently indulge in both.

I am not sure what response Your looking/hoping to get from Me but because You've tried now three times, I will oblige in replying to point out it wasn't by accident I wasn't replying when You said the above the first two times.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 April 1st 2017, 8:56 pm

Number of posts?.......
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal April 24th 2017, 8:19 pm

ophion1031 wrote:Number of posts?.......

We had the exact same number of posts at that time
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 May 14th 2017, 1:39 am

WelshChappie wrote:I think sometimes there's over eagerness in many people because if there's an Unsolved Homicide in California from the early Sixties through to present day. . . Zodiac did it!  

I think I've seen Zodiac considered in almost every unsolved murder in California even expanding to Nevada also.

The Original Night Stalker, Raped dozens of women killing several along the way. His MO: Break into Property of Victim and rape them in their beds. Unsolved, still at large after decades of being pursued.....Zodiac!

I mean the only thing in comment between ONS and Zodiac is both are serial attackers, and both are still at large after massive manhunts. 2 + 2 = ermm.... Two hundred and forty three thousand, four hundred and seventy six!

The Modus Operandi of The Original Night Stalker and that of The Zodiac's couldn't be more different! It's Ying vs Yang, one is night, the other: Day.  

But, no Alex! A serial attacker called Zodiac is at large still, and serial attacker called ONS is also. Therefore, Original Night Stalker is the San Francisco Zodiac Killer, comprehendi?

YEP!!! I haven't directly done that, but I have always kept it in mind that some of these incidents could have been Zodiac. Best thing to do is find very specific details that match if possible. I have also wondered if a lot of criminals chose that specific part of SF to commit crimes for some reason. You would think more officers would be patrolling that area more than others because of the prominent people who lived there. I have done research of a lot of people who lived in that area and 99% of them were wealthy and had very good careers. A lot of the men in the area belonged to cults such as the Bohemian Club, the Olympic Club and whatever men-only cults/clubs they had.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down