NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valerie Percy murder

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Valerie Percy murder - Page 2 Empty Re: Valerie Percy murder

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal April 24th 2017, 2:09 am

they really should be obligated to release those files. who the fuck do they think they are anyways? abuse of power as always.
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoddard February 2nd 2021, 6:47 am

ophion1031 wrote:Thoresen's son lives in Georgia. I'm pretty sure he is the only living relative. He has to know about his father's past, but I have no idea if he would cooperate as far as getting DNA testing done.
i would love to talk to him about Dale Lewis Stoddard, who William ThorensenIII hired to kill his brother. Dale is my step father, my family know so little about him because he never did come home my brother says. . Thoresen‘s wife said that Thoresen murdered him with a hammer and that he may be buried in his basement or was thrown in the San Francisco Bay. Nobody in my family has looked into this except my mother and she committed suicide my older brother Dale’s only known child doesn’t have the heart to look into it he wants to believe Dale is alive.

Last edited by Stoddard on February 2nd 2021, 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Stoddard

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoddard February 2nd 2021, 7:00 am

If anyone can help me find out any info on Dale Lewis Stoddard or has photos. Please let me know. I was placed up for adoption in 1963 I was told Dale Stoddard was my father, he is my older brothers father but a DNA test shows my brother and I have different fathers. I would like to know everything I can about this case thank you.My brother still holds out some crazy hope he is still alive.😓

Stoddard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2