Newspaper articles mentioning Manalli

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Newspaper articles mentioning Manalli

Post by Galaxie500 on February 9th 2016, 10:00 pm

Galaxie500 wrote:
ophion1031 wrote:So this would not be on his record? I don't think he was ever being investigated for anything. Not as far as I know anyways. I think police found out about him after he had died, when the Kim Allen drawing was found. And then the police just pretty much said "eh, he's dead already, lets not dig into his past." That's how I understand it, but I could be wrong. I think the police could have done some digging and officially solved the Santa Rosa murders.

If he wasn't convicted (which, to the best of my knowledge, he wasn't), it likely would have been possible for him to have the charge expunged from his record.

I know about the Kim Allen drawing, but didn't one of his students also put forth an accusation...prior to his death, I mean? I may have muddled the details a bit - apologies if so.

Alright. Here's what I was looking for. Originally posted by Seagull -

Last edited by Galaxie500 on February 16th 2016, 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Galaxie500

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman on February 15th 2016, 10:46 pm

^Tonight was the first time I had seen that letter by Fred to his literary agent and it may end up changing some things. I did not know that Fred was questioned about Kim Allen's murder. And then he states he left Santa Rosa paranoid and moved to San Francisco. I was already pretty sure he killed Kim Allen, but for some reason I am more sure of it now. I wonder if he was questioned about any of the other SRHH murders?
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on February 15th 2016, 11:49 pm

Rocketman wrote:^Tonight was the first time I had seen that letter by Fred to his literary agent and it may end up changing some things. I did not know that Fred was questioned about Kim Allen's murder. And then he states he left Santa Rosa paranoid and moved to San Francisco. I was already pretty sure he killed Kim Allen, but for some reason I am more sure of it now. I wonder if he was questioned about any of the other SRHH murders?

Great question! But I doubt we will ever know the answer to that.
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 on June 19th 2016, 12:39 am

ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxie500 on July 13th 2017, 6:46 pm

(Santa Rosa Press Democrat. 08/22/1965.)
Galaxie500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top