NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind control in the bay area

+6
sandy betts
Sick E. Von Brutal
JohnFester
MandaSkunk
Rocketman
ophion1031
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mind control in the bay area Empty Mind control in the bay area

Post by ophion1031 March 5th 2016, 11:42 pm

"I am seeking anyone with knowledge of mind control projects at Mare Island Naval Base or Oakland Naval Hospital. Also, anyone with knowledge of the Pegasus Project . I was a participant. Contact: Daniel Harr, 97891, Green Bay Correctional Institute, P.O. Box 19033, Green Bay, WI 54307-9033."

http://www.vva.org/archive/TheVeteran/2000_01/locator.htm

Can anyone find out anything more on this?

Last edited by ophion1031 on May 9th 2016, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Mind control in the bay area Empty Re: Mind control in the bay area

Post by ophion1031 March 6th 2016, 12:07 am

The same guy, Dan Harr, wrote this...

http://mail.blockyourid.com/~gbpprorg/mil/mindcontrol/mn/mn1-47.txt

Apparently this all started, at least for Mr. Harr, in 1984. I had "1969" in my google search, but that original website I found didn't give a time frame, so this was well after the Zodiac. But I do think there's a strong possibility that Z could have worked at Mare Island, so I want to investigate any and all bizarre events that have happened there. Mr. Marr was sent to Mare Island in 1988. Could the CIA have been doing testing on people at Mare Island in the 60's? Perhaps Zodiac was a "victim" of this mind control bullshit. It would explain why he/they were never caught. I don't know if I would say there is a STRONG possibility of this being the case, but it damn sure grabbed my attention.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 6th 2016, 1:31 am

Also worth mentioning is that Darlene Ferrin supposedly went on a boat ride at Mare Island the day she was murdered.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman March 6th 2016, 8:16 pm

Interesting. I wonder if Ted K was involved in any of these experiments like he was while he was a student at Harvard.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by MandaSkunk March 7th 2016, 9:36 pm

Well this is certainly worth checking out. So you're saying that maybe the CIA was doing testing on people at Mare Island and that maybe they sent one subject out to kill as a series of tests? That sure would explain why nobody was caught, they were protected. I like this theory.
MandaSkunk
MandaSkunk

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 May 9th 2016, 10:34 pm

I'm also reading about possible mind control experiments in the late 60's and early 70's going on at Agnews State Hospital and other places in the bay area, hence the name change of the thread title.

https://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/tag/dr-sidney-gottieb/

I didn't read the entire thing, but here are some things I gathered from the timeline nearly halfway down the site...

August 30, 1967
Ronnie Flenaugh declared insane. Flenaugh was arrested in Berkeley for auto theft. He was allegedly caught in a black/white Porshe (Case No. 040884).  Ronnie said that he was drugged (in veins and food) while in Berkeley City Jail. Ronnie also said that he wouldn’t willingly join a religious group (Peoples Temple?). He said that he wouldn’t commit treason and that was why he was jailed. Flenaugh was shipped straight to Agnews State Hospital.  Flenaugh WAS crazy, I have done a lot of reading on him in the past. Some of his family members were crazy as well. I don't think it was that he had "mental problems," it seemed more like he just didn't care about anything and would do whatever he wanted without worrying about dying or going to prison.

July 30, 1969
Someone at Sharon Tate’s home called Esalen Institute in Big Sur (408) 667-2335. Charles Manson plays guitar for some people at Esalen. Dr. Valerie Hunt of UCLA, Richard Price and Dr. Julian Silverman of Esalen Institute were at Agnews State Hospital doing experiments on patients when Flenaugh was committed there.

August 6, 1969
Manson at Esalen playing his music for some select individuals.

August 9, 1969
Sharon Tate Murders in L.A. William Richard Walley of LAPD first on scene. Richard Walley led CII for Evelle Younger in the “Death Angels” matters. Brussell maintain that Walley & LAPD found a pair of glasses on the scene that did not belong to any of the victims. The glasses were linked to Dr. Otha of Santa Cruz.

Other possible locations for mind control experiments?

March 1970
Paul Cook released from San Quentin. Cook has information on mind control programs at San Quentin. Cook enrolls at Merritt Jr. College on Grove/MLK way. Ronnie Flenaugh also claimed to be a student. Cook wears turban and chains.  Flenaugh and William E. Mapp wear capes and turbans.

July 1970
Donald Defreeze begins CIA stress conditioning with Stanford’s CIA station agent, Dr. James A. Hamilton, at Vacaville Men’s Medical Facility.

Something else interesting from that link...
"September 19, 1971

Ernie Styrman, 50, 440 Geary St. SF, Yellow Cab driver was shot and killed in a Death Angel assault on Campbell Street, south of Grand Avenue, Oakland, CA. (Oakland Tribune, pg. 1, 9/20/71) UNSOLVED"

The "Death Angels" were blacks who were on a rampage killing whites in the 1970's and the link talks about some of these people possible being mind control test subjects.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnFester May 10th 2016, 6:44 pm

I'm beginning to like the MK Ultra theory although wouldn't that throw the 'Manalli as partner' idea out the window? Kaczynski was a test subject at Harvard so maybe he was brought in for the Zodiac crimes and they had him do all of the codes. I think Randall's theory could be CIA related as well. Could be that someone in the MK Ultra program was a freemason and they came up with this whole idea and then 'I will no longer announce my killings' was because the experiment was over?
JohnFester
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 May 10th 2016, 11:57 pm

Yeah, John, if this theory is correct, which I have my doubts about, then it most likely would discredit the Manalli being Zodiac's partner theory. I DO think Manalli was the partner, but at the same time, I want to look at every possible scenario.

Last edited by ophion1031 on March 4th 2017, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 May 11th 2016, 12:01 am

Like I said, IF the MK Ultra program had anything to do with Z, that would explain why nobody was ever caught. They could have sent a different test subject out for each murder. They could have had former test subject Ted Kaczynski make the ciphers/codes, as Rocketman suggested. I think Randall Clemons' work could be accurate, and I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA came up with that whole thing, with the cipher being a grid to read a map instead of being an actual cipher.

I'd say there is probably a pretty low chance of this being true, but I will take a low chance over zero chance.

Last edited by ophion1031 on March 4th 2017, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 May 11th 2016, 2:25 am

I found some cool stuff in a book that I am reading about "sleeper agents," which are the people who have successfully been brainwashed in these mind control programs. If you are not familiar with this, basically they just place these people in society as "normal people," return them to their former life or set them up somewhere else or whatever, and then they tap these people when they are needed for whatever "mission." The long term "sleeper agents" are also known as "deep cover agents." And this all probably ties in to those lovely people known as the Freemasons.

Last edited by ophion1031 on March 4th 2017, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal May 11th 2016, 8:33 pm

my uncle is a crazy old army vet who served in nam. he always says he was one of the people who underwent shock therapy and other forms of mind control somewhere in Virginia. but he also claims to have knowledge of area 51 and alien life on earth so take it for whats worth.
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 May 12th 2016, 12:07 am

Wow, dude. I sent a message to your inbox. Would like to know more about this!
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnFester May 14th 2016, 9:59 pm

Do you have any links you could recommend to read up on this? Not MK Ultra in general, I know most of that already, but experiments in just the bay area.
JohnFester
JohnFester

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 January 22nd 2017, 11:40 pm

ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal January 26th 2017, 12:26 am

ophion1031 wrote:Wow, dude. I sent a message to your inbox. Would like to know more about this!

yeah he is a bit out there so I don't know if he is for real or not but still cool to hear his old stories. I didn't see your message until now so I will go ahead and send you a pm about all of this
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts January 26th 2017, 12:39 pm

Ophion1031, You wanted to know about anything unusual happening at Mare Island? A young girl by the name of Deana Hooper went missing from Mare Island. She went there because her father worked there. Her bones were found on "Saint Johns" Mine rd in Vallejo March 1974. I found it interesting that the road was Saint Johns, it reminded me of the "Saint Donna" Christmas letter written to Donna Lass's sister. That road was just west of Blue Rock Springs about a mile. I feel that she was another Zodiac victim.A letter left for me by a man claiming to be Zodiac, indicated that he killed her and her story was in the newspaper. I never heard of her until then.I also heard story about a man who was attacked by another man working at Mare Island with a hammer.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 January 29th 2017, 12:25 am

sandy betts wrote:Ophion1031, You wanted to know about anything unusual happening at Mare Island? A young girl by the name of Deana Hooper went missing from Mare Island. She went there because her father worked there. Her bones were found on "Saint Johns" Mine rd in Vallejo March 1974. I found it interesting that the road was Saint Johns, it reminded me of the "Saint Donna" Christmas letter written to Donna Lass's sister. That road was just west of Blue Rock Springs about a mile. I feel that she was another Zodiac victim.A letter left for me by a man claiming to be Zodiac, indicated that he killed her and her story was in the newspaper. I never heard of her until then.I also heard story about a man who was attacked by another man working at Mare Island with a hammer.

Oh, wow. Any idea when Deana went missing? I'm going to do some research on her now and see if I can find anything else about the guy who was attacked with a hammer.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 January 29th 2017, 12:28 am

I see there is a thread at Morf's on Deana Hooper so I will read up on there...

http://zodiackillersite.com/viewtopic.php?t=181

Zamantha posted some newspaper articles and one shows Jim Husted hunched over the body. If anyone has been in contact with Jim (I think he is still alive), could you please ask him if he thought this was a Zodiac murder? It would be interesting to hear his thoughts on this.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts January 29th 2017, 10:14 pm

His thoughts were that because her slacks were off of one leg that he felt she was molested. That would be unlike Zodiac from what we know of him.  She was dragged by her arms, animals could have disturbed her body. Or who knows if the killer who could have been Zodiac, wanted to humiliate her by exposing her? Zamantha is a friend of mine and helped with posting the articles. She saw the letter that was left for me with the clues to the Deana Hooper murder.I believe that her killer is who left it for me to try and figure out. It took a long time to put it all together, I had no idea what the clue was about a E passion kite?

Last edited by sandy betts on January 29th 2017, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out te letter K in look)

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 January 29th 2017, 10:28 pm

It certainly seems like it could be a Zodiac murder. And this was after Z stopped announcing his murders, so it is possible. The Santa Rosa Hitchhiker killer was still active at this time, and I think he and Zodiac were partners.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts January 29th 2017, 10:40 pm

I agree , some of the Santa Rosa murders could be Zodiac's. The ones who were not raped and the couples I feel were his. One was a guy in the military, I wonder if that was where he got the ID to show Robt. Tarbox? My computer is acting up, so I am done for tonight. Check your email I sent you two letters.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 January 29th 2017, 10:50 pm

Just got your emails... "Hi Pookie" lol. If you want me to delete that I will. I always found that name hilarious for some reason...

The stick figures are kinda weird coming from an adult.

I can't read the other note... it is too small and when I click to enlarge it, I get an error. I will try it again from another computer when I get a chance.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts January 30th 2017, 8:14 am

No you don't have to delete the name Pookie, I thought it was something left by a child when I first saw it. But I know that Zodiac was child like in some of the things that he did , so I kept it. (He likes to keep you wondering) When I looked closely at the stick figures, I saw that he included his lazy eye that DOJ said Zodiac has.But I don't remember ever seeing him with a crew cut? There was a man who came into my work in Vallejo, who had a crew cut but his hair was light. His name was Les Morgan, he always tried to get me to go out with him. He was much older than I. The stick figure girls he gave slanted eyes, but I didn't notice that until I started to put all the clues together.He is pointing at a large paper with both hands. I took that to mean that both girls were in the newspaper. That was when I went to the library in Vallejo to get the article on Deana Hooper.She had long dark hair holding the kite in the picture. Her body was found by someone flying a kite and it crashed next to her bones.The other girl had short dark hair. The sign behind her shows Lynn. I felt she could be Jenny Lin age 14, killed in 1994. At the bottom he claims I am a liar. If I did lie it wasn't intentional , I must have been mistaken about something that I thought he did? The name Pookie reminds me of a character in the Mikado. He use to call me Baby now I am a Bitch. The other hearts going off into the distance, I think could be two other victims far away, perhaps out of state? I will see if I can get a larger copy of the other note. He has also drawn me a cartoon, showing me falling into a hole and him sweating blood.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 January 31st 2017, 12:08 am

"I took that to mean that both girls were in the newspaper."

I think that attention to detail with small things like that is important. I have always thought that Zodiac did a lot of little things like that to be clever and that most things had probably gone unnoticed.

It's weird that he would draw like a child, but not all that surprising.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts January 31st 2017, 2:05 am

Yes both victims were in the newspaper. I never heard of Deana Hooper before, so for this guy to bring up a victim from so long ago, I would think he was her killer.
As soon as I saw the news about Jenny Lin, I felt it was Zodiac. There was another girl just a few weeks before that in SF, so I thought that was a trial run. The killer in that case left some Fuller Brush items at the outside door way. Fuller Brush was out of business for many years before that. The killer must have used that as a ploy to get the girl to open the door. The cartoon he colored and left for me also seemed child like. But the detail of the coloring was like a adult artist. He did a lot of camouflage on Yosemite Sam and the rabbit , including the teeth. He drew me as Yosemite Sam falling into a deep hole and he was the rabbit sweating blood.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next