This is Ophion speaking

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by WelshChappie on October 9th 2016, 1:23 pm

ophion1031 wrote:I don't think I knew that Richard had a site...

Tom already has his mind made up about Kane and about Hines' report, so he doesn't need to see it anyways. I'm pretty sure I know the word that you will not mention haha.

 WHAT! Richard's site is probably the best site I have been to if you want an abundance of information as well as a place to comment and leave your opinion in reply. 

 Richards site is neither a conventional Z Forum per say,  nor is it a simple Zodiac Website. It's a mix of the two which is what I think works really well because most are either 'Zodiac Websites' or 'Zodiac Forums' and Richard had a website that offer the space for feedback on Articles and Website News and Updates Etc.

 I did once try to overthrow Him as The Site's Owner and Creator but, you know Me Chad, I don't like to cause anyone any offence and stuff! 

  **Sly Grin**

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by WelshChappie on October 9th 2016, 1:35 pm

I don't take Tom and His claims, research or anything He says really serious at all! 

 I never set out to dislike Tom or not get along with Him. I will get on with just about anyone if they don't have ego's that you see coming 20 Minutes before it's owner does.

 I think in all honesty it is a real shame that Tom is the type of person that He is and 'Investigates' with a mentality of "Accept slightest little piece of hardly relevant circumstantial evidence to Promote and Market as a discovery of Earth Shattering Proportion and completely and totally ignore any evidence, strong and solid kind too, that will disprove what I have chosen to be the Truth in the Zodiac Case.

 I have tried, really I have, to try to see or imagine what type of mentality would  you have to have or how could you ever believe that ignoring something that seems to severely damage Your own theory and Suspect's guilt just because, you know, the evidence has had the audacity to contradict something He may have chosen to believe as true, what good or positives can ever come from doing something like that?

 It is simply and honestly the most absolutely redundant, illogical , counter-intuitive and fuc**** backward approach to investigation I have ever seen adopted By anyone in any case or Mystery. 

 I really do mean and stand-by that!

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by WelshChappie on October 9th 2016, 1:49 pm

He declares former Law Enforcement Officer Harvey 'Not credible at all' while looking you directly in the face to ask you to accept that His Suspects source, A man Captain Ken Narlow described as "A KOOK", is the picture of credibility! His Name is, well He won't tell us that but invites us to call Him by His CodeName of 'MouldSniffer', A man who refuses not only to give Us His true Name, but also will not have His face shown on Camera!  

 Ask Thomas how Many times Harvey Hines Hid behind an Alias and refused to have His face on Camera while making His allegations against Lawrence? None Thomas, that's How many! It speaks volumes when A Man is hiding his face from the camera and concealing His Identity to make His allegations against another. 

 To Me, it says straight away that the source is either aware they are lying and fabricating, or if not, they know they have absolutely no evidence to support the faff and crap what they are claiming to be true. Maybe I can start making allegations that I have arrived on Earth after Inter-Galactic Space Hopping from The Andromeda Galaxy and got Bored so popped over to The Neighboring Milky Way Galaxy for a change of scenery.

 There is no other reason to hide away, Richard Gaikowski is long deceased! Blane Blane knows He's talking total shit, which is what Law Enforcement confirmed in His many many differing claims, alterations to versions and was said to be notorious for adapting His story and claim to fit with any new evidence Law Officials discover and put to Him to refute and demolish His claims. 

Tom promotes this individual as the most credible and believable Man ever born since Jesus was Crucified and Died because Tom, like His Father said in Hunting the Zodiac' documentary, Tom was dropped on His head as a baby.

 Anyway, moving on...

 I Kid you not, That Mystery Quest Episode's Narrator stated that, quote:  Goldcatcher also has physical evidence supporting His claim, including, a picture depicting the Man" Don't laugh, this is a Serious Investigation of Suspect Richard Gaik!, In This Investigative effort, discovering and producing a photograph showing a man's face. . .  "physical evidence!"

 
 I remember when I first watched that Episode of Mystery-Quest hearing A Photograph be declared Physical Evidence: "Pardon? For A moment there I could have sworn I heard this show declare that A photograph of Richard Gaikowski is 'Physical Evidence' for His Guilt in The Z Crimes. Then I realized that's what they did say!   

 Then there's the dialog:

 Thomas: "What Makes you so sure that Richard is responsible and guilty....."

 Gold Catching Blaine's reply: "Well I, ...I, well I mean I just know He's the Zodiac Serial Killer."

 Oh well then if that is your best physical evidence Blaine We can convict Gaik of Five Counts of First Degree Murder. California's District Attorney will by dying to Prosecute with such strong and solid evidence of:  "Well, He's Guilty and He is Zodiac because....Well because I just said so!"

 I imagine Blaine searched around for a suitable, gullible idiot to point the finger at Gaikowski. No credible source is going to promote Richard as Zodiac because the credible professional investigators had looked into Blaines accusations and found the claims He made to be extremely inconsistent, and the allegations He was consistent in making were allegations Law Enforcement determined to be totally unfounded.  So, with the Likes of Credible sources like Captain Ken Narlow no longer listening to 'Kook' Blaine's ever changing stories, Blaine needed a different approach to get publicity.

Enter Tom Voigt - "Webmaster and Case Expert!"  <<Hahahaha, yeah... and I'm The Prince of Wales, too! Tom Voigt would promote a potato as The Zodiac if He thought it would get Him on TV.

It would make sense Him trying His best to discredit Harvey and question Harvey's Character and Reputation when I think of it logically. I suppose of I were promoting a suspect for whom the source was dismissed by anyone with any credibility that had given My original suspects source A label of 'Kook', well I suppose I may then set out to attempt to trash the name, repUtation and credibility of everyone else's sources to be as non credible and utterly dismissible as that of My own source. Gota have some sort of level playing field i suppose!

I personally think anyone that seems to adopt the attitude of: "I am uninterested in making the case for My own Suspect, Suspect Source, and the credibility thereof but instead, focus on the attempted destroying of everyone else's" speaks for itself!


Last edited by WelshChappie on March 19th 2017, 6:41 am; edited 8 times in total

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on October 9th 2016, 9:20 pm

Which site is Richard's? I am 99% sure I have been to it but just didn't know it was his site.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on October 9th 2016, 9:29 pm

Ah yes, you said the magic word... "KOOK." Tom really does need to find a new word to insult a person. I think he has used that one too much. Anyone who is not a "Tom follower" is a kook. Gyke is an interesting suspect, but I just don't see anything solid linking him to the case, just a little bit of for circumstantial stuff. Arthur Leigh Allen has a ton of for circumstantial things that are much better than anything that has been said about Gyke. I have no problem with Tom thinking Gyke is guilty, or anyone believing that their guy is/was Z, but I don't like how he is so close minded to all other suspects.

And... Blaine doesn't seem like a trustworthy guy to me... He doesn't seem like he is all there, but it could just be the LSD has fried his brain and messed up his speech. I can think clearly, but my speech is a little messed up from LSD and other drugs. I dunno, I just don't find him to be a reliable person and I don't think there is any good "evidence" to make Gyke a good suspect. Interesting guy but probably not a murdererdererder.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by Metal Years on October 9th 2016, 9:33 pm

ophion1031 wrote:Which site is Richard's? I am 99% sure I have been to it but just didn't know it was his site.

Metal Years

Posts : 299
Join date : 2016-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by Metal Years on October 9th 2016, 9:59 pm

I've read a lot of stuff about Z. I know more about Z than probably well over 93% of the world population does. But there are a lot of people I've encountered on the internet that have researched and learned WAY more than I ever will (including most of y'all). Some of them think Richard Gaikowski is Z. They've invested a lot in the Z case that I haven't, so I don't want to dismiss their beliefs out of hand.
That being said (and of course it's just my opinion) Gyke is an extremely poor Z suspect. I read and enjoyed the Gary Stewart book postulating that Gary's biological dad is Z and was unpersuaded in the extreme. But I think it's more likely that Earl Van Best Jr is Zodiac than Gyke is.

Metal Years

Posts : 299
Join date : 2016-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on October 9th 2016, 10:17 pm

I wasn't saying there is no way Gyke could be Z, I just think he is a far worse suspect than ALA, Kane and probably even Kaczynski. I agree, Stewart's book makes for a damn good story (and now a movie from what I hear), but I don't like Van Best as a suspect either. I don't know if I would put him ahead of Gyke or not, but neither of them would make my top 5 suspect list.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by WelshChappie on October 11th 2016, 9:46 am

Metal Years wrote:I've read a lot of stuff about Z. I know more about Z than probably well over 93% of the world population does. But there are a lot of people I've encountered on the internet that have researched and learned WAY more than I ever will (including most of y'all). Some of them think Richard Gaikowski is Z. They've invested a lot in the Z case that I haven't, so I don't want to dismiss their beliefs out of hand.
That being said (and of course it's just my opinion) Gyke is an extremely poor Z suspect. I read and enjoyed the Gary Stewart book postulating that Gary's biological dad is Z and was unpersuaded in the extreme. But I think it's more likely that Earl Van Best Jr is Zodiac than Gyke is.

 Richard Gaikowski makes a decent enough suspect only if you look at the circumstantial evidence 'For' Gaik. The moment you acknowledge the same evidence that is 'Against' the theory, Gaik is all but ruled out.  The most obvious is Bob Loomis producing letters He received from Gaikowski around the time Lake Herman attack happened which showed Richard was writing from Albany, NY and as Loomis stated after showing this letter:

 "You can't be out comiting murders on Lake Herman Road,  at the same time,  being back East in Albany."

Then there's the report that says when Richard visited a war torn Ireland, He physically wept at the conditions that Children were forced to  exist in. Wept, Richard Cried over the sufferings of others, especially, that of the young. Now I will admit I am no John Douglas, a Behavioral Supremeo & founder of The FBI Behavioral Science Unit, but I don't need to be to know that this doesn't sound like A Cold, evil and non-empathetic Serial Killer to Me.

 I'd imagine Douglas Himself, if asked "Would you say the type of individual we should be looking for in the Zodiac case is a sensative, compassionate, empathetic Man who weeps when shown the sufferings of other Human Beings?" Douglas would probably reply: "Uhhh, are you all right in the head? Zodiac being concerned for the rights of others and moved to tears in empathy.....Hahahahahaha, that's absurd!"

 Maybe Richie Gaik only cared and empathized with others when on a different Continent, in this case, Europe! Yes, that'll be it! Filled with concern for the Youth of Ireland, overwhelmed with their poverty to the point of being seen to weep and then, then it's back on A Jet, Land in California and now He wants to kill young people because it is so much fun!  

 PS: Anyone gullible enough to believe such illogical BS, well then I own the Golden Gate Bridge which You can purchase from Me for $20,000 too! Straight Up!

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by WelshChappie on October 11th 2016, 3:26 pm

ophion1031 wrote:Which site is Richard's? I am 99% sure I have been to it but just didn't know it was his site.

 Richards Website:  www.ZodiacCiphers.com


   He was kind enough to offer Me a section to write articles of My own on the Site which is Why I first released the Documents about Xenophon over on His Site: 

  www.zodiacciphers.com/welsh-chappie---zodiac-news

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by WelshChappie on October 11th 2016, 3:28 pm

Here's the original Document Release and Upload:

 www.zodiacciphers.com/welsh-chappie---zodiac-news/eight-year-old-witness-identified-name-release


EDITED by Ophion to show the document:

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by WelshChappie on October 11th 2016, 3:41 pm

ophion1031 wrote:Ah yes, you said the magic word... "KOOK." Tom really does need to find a new word to insult a person. I think he has used that one too much. Anyone who is not a "Tom follower" is a kook. Gyke is an interesting suspect, but I just don't see anything solid linking him to the case, just a little bit of for circumstantial stuff. Arthur Leigh Allen has a ton of for circumstantial things that are much better than anything that has been said about Gyke. I have no problem with Tom thinking Gyke is guilty, or anyone believing that their guy is/was Z, but I don't like how he is so close minded to all other suspects.

And... Blaine doesn't seem like a trustworthy guy to me... He doesn't seem like he is all there, but it could just be the LSD has fried his brain and messed up his speech. I can think clearly, but my speech is a little messed up from LSD and other drugs. I dunno, I just don't find him to be a reliable person and I don't think there is any good "evidence" to make Gyke a good suspect. Interesting guy but probably not a murdererdererder.


 Well I did tell Richard that if He is seen to associate with Me, even allocate space for Me to write My own material on His Site, Certain Individuals will be displeased as He'll be seen as 'Associating with a Non-Conformist who determined to cause anarchy'. I told Richard "Rich, associating with Me can only be Deplorable at Best!"

 I was right, too. Richard went over to Tom's site and posted the documents I had secured and released about Xenophon. Literally within Minutes of Him posting it, it was removed and taken down. I said to Richard: "It's because it's Me that has discovered and released the documents Tom has quickly got His assassination team to 'Take out' the new Post Published on His Site By Richard. Lol.

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on October 11th 2016, 8:05 pm

WelshChappie wrote:
ophion1031 wrote:Which site is Richard's? I am 99% sure I have been to it but just didn't know it was his site.

 Richards Website:  www.ZodiacCiphers.com


   He was kind enough to offer Me a section to write articles of My own on the Site which is Why I first released the Documents about Xenophon over on His Site: 

  www.zodiacciphers.com/welsh-chappie---zodiac-news

Oh wow, that is one of my favorite sites but I never realized it was Richard's. I will check it out tonight and read up more on Xenophon.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on October 11th 2016, 8:15 pm

WelshChappie wrote:
ophion1031 wrote:Ah yes, you said the magic word... "KOOK." Tom really does need to find a new word to insult a person. I think he has used that one too much. Anyone who is not a "Tom follower" is a kook. Gyke is an interesting suspect, but I just don't see anything solid linking him to the case, just a little bit of for circumstantial stuff. Arthur Leigh Allen has a ton of for circumstantial things that are much better than anything that has been said about Gyke. I have no problem with Tom thinking Gyke is guilty, or anyone believing that their guy is/was Z, but I don't like how he is so close minded to all other suspects.

And... Blaine doesn't seem like a trustworthy guy to me... He doesn't seem like he is all there, but it could just be the LSD has fried his brain and messed up his speech. I can think clearly, but my speech is a little messed up from LSD and other drugs. I dunno, I just don't find him to be a reliable person and I don't think there is any good "evidence" to make Gyke a good suspect. Interesting guy but probably not a murdererdererder.


 Well I did tell Richard that if He is seen to associate with Me, even allocate space for Me to write My own material on His Site, Certain Individuals will be displeased as He'll be seen as 'Associating with a Non-Conformist who determined to cause anarchy'. I told Richard "Rich, associating with Me can only be Deplorable at Best!"

 I was right, too. Richard went over to Tom's site and posted the documents I had secured and released about Xenophon. Literally within Minutes of Him posting it, it was removed and taken down. I said to Richard: "It's because it's Me that has discovered and released the documents Tom has quickly got His assassination team to 'Take out' the new Post Published on His Site By Richard. Lol.

Yeah man, posting at Tom's site is basically pointless anymore. I think you and Richard will fit in perfectly here! We may not have as many people or as much info as the other site's, but we have an open mind and do not put people down if we disagree with them. That was one of the main reasons for starting this site. We want to hear from people who think outside the box!

I completely agree about Gyke. He's not the worst suspect I have seen, but there is no smoking gun. Funny how Tom gets mad when people say Gyke was out of the country or not in the bay area or whatever, but if another suspect may have been out of the area he would damn sure use that in his favor to rule that suspect out.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on October 12th 2016, 12:30 am

hey bro the chat stopped working on my end right as I was about to tell you to check out this band

avatar
Sick E. Von Brutal

Posts : 721
Join date : 2016-04-09
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by WelshChappie on October 12th 2016, 7:32 pm

ophion1031 wrote:
WelshChappie wrote:
ophion1031 wrote:Ah yes, you said the magic word... "KOOK." Tom really does need to find a new word to insult a person. I think he has used that one too much. Anyone who is not a "Tom follower" is a kook. Gyke is an interesting suspect, but I just don't see anything solid linking him to the case, just a little bit of for circumstantial stuff. Arthur Leigh Allen has a ton of for circumstantial things that are much better than anything that has been said about Gyke. I have no problem with Tom thinking Gyke is guilty, or anyone believing that their guy is/was Z, but I don't like how he is so close minded to all other suspects.

And... Blaine doesn't seem like a trustworthy guy to me... He doesn't seem like he is all there, but it could just be the LSD has fried his brain and messed up his speech. I can think clearly, but my speech is a little messed up from LSD and other drugs. I dunno, I just don't find him to be a reliable person and I don't think there is any good "evidence" to make Gyke a good suspect. Interesting guy but probably not a murdererdererder.


 Well I did tell Richard that if He is seen to associate with Me, even allocate space for Me to write My own material on His Site, Certain Individuals will be displeased as He'll be seen as 'Associating with a Non-Conformist who determined to cause anarchy'. I told Richard "Rich, associating with Me can only be Deplorable at Best!"

 I was right, too. Richard went over to Tom's site and posted the documents I had secured and released about Xenophon. Literally within Minutes of Him posting it, it was removed and taken down. I said to Richard: "It's because it's Me that has discovered and released the documents Tom has quickly got His assassination team to 'Take out' the new Post Published on His Site By Richard. Lol.

Yeah man, posting at Tom's site is basically pointless anymore. I think you and Richard will fit in perfectly here! We may not have as many people or as much info as the other site's, but we have an open mind and do not put people down if we disagree with them. That was one of the main reasons for starting this site. We want to hear from people who think outside the box!

I completely agree about Gyke. He's not the worst suspect I have seen, but there is no smoking gun. Funny how Tom gets mad when people say Gyke was out of the country or not in the bay area or whatever, but if another suspect may have been out of the area he would damn sure use that in his favor to rule that suspect out.

 Ohh God I need to sit sown. . . 

Chad Chad Chad!  Please tell Me you didn't give Tom His required minimum $10 Donation for the right to speak on His boards? See that word Thomas uses: Donation, this is an abuse of the English Language I'm afraid because while the correct word does sound similar, it's meaning couldn't be more different. 

 Remove this word Donation and replace with Extortion. A donation is made freely without expectation or want for anything gained in return. Donations are given to Charities, so unless ZodiacKiller.com is registered as a charity (It's Webmaster needs help, I will agree with that assertion), all Thomas has done is charged people $10 to have what is already theirs, rights and freedoms. 

 I remember, and true story this, the first time I wen't onto Tom's site, discovering I The Void CEO of ZK.com lurking in His chat room. Nobody there, Just Thomas waiting for someone to along be His Friend. I had noted I couldn't post on His Chat Boards & si I and asked Him what the story was & way? 

 CEO: "You need to Make a minimum donation of $10 before you can post."

 Welsh: Pa-ha-hahahahaha! I don't want to tell You My opinion that much, goodbye."


    Anyway, Here is Author, speaker & Intellectual Christopher Hitchens who I not only admire, but happen to agree with on many many things. Including, quite passionately, this: 

  

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on October 13th 2016, 1:58 am

Oh hell no, I didn't "donate" a damn thing. I have never given money to be a part of any message board/forum and never will. Especially to a guy like Voight. From what I hear, the guy doesn't have a job and tries getting people to donate money so that he can "research the case." I dunno or care, but I do know that I will never give a dime. I used to post on his site and never had to pay. That's weird.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on February 8th 2017, 1:01 am

Eric X wrote:hey bro the chat stopped working on my end right as I was about to tell you to check out this band


Didn't notice this before, sorry. Pretty cool stuff!! My buddy Chalky plays in a band of the same name down in Austrailia, only they spell it Mephistopheles.


avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by WelshChappie on February 9th 2017, 2:42 pm

ophion1031 wrote:
WelshChappie wrote:
ophion1031 wrote:Ah yes, you said the magic word... "KOOK." Tom really does need to find a new word to insult a person. I think he has used that one too much. Anyone who is not a "Tom follower" is a kook. Gyke is an interesting suspect, but I just don't see anything solid linking him to the case, just a little bit of for circumstantial stuff. Arthur Leigh Allen has a ton of for circumstantial things that are much better than anything that has been said about Gyke. I have no problem with Tom thinking Gyke is guilty, or anyone believing that their guy is/was Z, but I don't like how he is so close minded to all other suspects.

And... Blaine doesn't seem like a trustworthy guy to me... He doesn't seem like he is all there, but it could just be the LSD has fried his brain and messed up his speech. I can think clearly, but my speech is a little messed up from LSD and other drugs. I dunno, I just don't find him to be a reliable person and I don't think there is any good "evidence" to make Gyke a good suspect. Interesting guy but probably not a murdererdererder.


 Well I did tell Richard that if He is seen to associate with Me, even allocate space for Me to write My own material on His Site, Certain Individuals will be displeased as He'll be seen as 'Associating with a Non-Conformist who determined to cause anarchy'. I told Richard "Rich, associating with Me can only be Deplorable at Best!"

 I was right, too. Richard went over to Tom's site and posted the documents I had secured and released about Xenophon. Literally within Minutes of Him posting it, it was removed and taken down. I said to Richard: "It's because it's Me that has discovered and released the documents Tom has quickly got His assassination team to 'Take out' the new Post Published on His Site By Richard. Lol.

Yeah man, posting at Tom's site is basically pointless anymore. I think you and Richard will fit in perfectly here! We may not have as many people or as much info as the other site's, but we have an open mind and do not put people down if we disagree with them. That was one of the main reasons for starting this site. We want to hear from people who think outside the box!

I completely agree about Gyke. He's not the worst suspect I have seen, but there is no smoking gun. Funny how Tom gets mad when people say Gyke was out of the country or not in the bay area or whatever, but if another suspect may have been out of the area he would damn sure use that in his favor to rule that suspect out.

When the topic of Gaik being out of State an,d/or Country is raised, Toms favorite response now is to point out that Richards Passport is suspiciously missing and unavailable, with Tom literally stating it as "Suspicious".  This is A decade after Mr Gaikowski has passed away. So basically Thomas believes that a man who's deceased for Ten years who does not have a  active, traceable  Passport. . . Extremely Suspicious!

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on February 11th 2017, 8:08 pm

HAHA where did he expect the passport to be? Why would anyone keep it after Gaik passed away?
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on February 11th 2017, 8:13 pm

Another funny thing is something I saw Tom post a few years ago on his site, I think it was in regards to Kane. He said something about how Kane's name possible showing up in a cipher is not a big deal because you can find any name if you really try. But Gaik's name showing up as "GYKE" is a big deal even though he never spelled Gaik like that, GYKE.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on February 11th 2017, 8:16 pm

Alex, we used to have a section of the forum called "Voit's Greatest Hits" where we would post quotes of his that pissed us off, but someone talked me into taking it down. I had to stop going to his site because I would get mad every time I went there and see the way he treated people.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by ophion1031 on February 11th 2017, 8:41 pm

One of my favorite Voight quotes:

"You've just proven what they say about those who assume. Come back when you can post like an adult. Thanks in advance."

He should probably take his own advice. Here are some others:

"Three nonsensical posts in a row from you. Might be a record if not for a guy named Carl. Mach1, you want to discuss other suspects? Find the appropriate thread. This is about Harvey's entire foundation for the Kane theory. Nothing more. And it's garbage. I'm done with this brain damage."

"You are either dumb, or just playing that way. Either way, it's old already. Knock it off or go away."

"Not so fast. I can't tell you how many times my own name has been misspelled as either VOIGHT or VOIT instead of VOIGT. Does it mean I use an alias, too? Nope; it means someone else screwed up and spelled my name wrong. But Harvey can't be bothered with logic, common sense and rational thinking. Instead, he used those misspellings to explain away why Kane couldn't be placed anywhere relevant to the Zodiac crimes. So, Hines began searching for records of men with similar names to Larry Kane, making little to no effort to verify they were in fact one and the same individual. That must be him!!!Hines is an idiot, and KANE = KRAP."


Those are a few examples of his douchery, from just ONE thread.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3798
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 39
Location : The Wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by JohnFester on February 11th 2017, 11:42 pm

And now you know why I never posted at that site. I visited there a few times and the way Tom talks to people is one of the first things I noticed.
avatar
JohnFester

Posts : 824
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 60
Location : Hollyweird, Calif.

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by WelshChappie on February 14th 2017, 1:16 am

I'll copy here below word for word what Harvey's Brother Oliver stated about Mr Void:

Former Police Officer Oliver Hines:

*Retreiving Email in question*

WelshChappie

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Ophion speaking

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum