Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by ophion1031 on June 4th 2016, 9:55 pm

You can find useful info on Kane on pretty much any Zodiac site, but I always recommend Alex Lewis' site.
https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Alex, who goes by Welsh Chappie, has obtained the 120 page report on Kane that was done by Harvey Hines. And for my money, Kane is definitely one of the top three suspects in the Zodiac case.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3748
Join date : 2015-06-01
Location : Albuquerque

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on July 5th 2016, 9:56 pm

kane is a top suspect for sure. I know some disagree but I don't see how they can
avatar
Sick E. Von Brutal

Posts : 721
Join date : 2016-04-09
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by Rocketman on October 2nd 2016, 9:27 pm

Eric X wrote:kane is a top suspect for sure. I know some disagree but I don't see how they can

I agree. His mental illness caused in the traffic accident work in his favor of being a suspect but most people try to spin that and say it is a disadvantage.
avatar
Rocketman

Posts : 916
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 54
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by WelshChappie on October 11th 2016, 1:19 pm

Thank you for the plug to My Kane Site.

 Rocketman: Kane's traffic collision didn't cause Him to become mentally ill, it caused Injury to His Brain's Left Frontal Lobe.  

 The Finding of an individual to be Mentally ill doesn't justify A criminal act, but excuses it, at least to a certain degree. Kane was not psychotic, not is there any evidence He suffered delusions. Lawrence knew right from wrong, but post brain injury, His capacity to curb impulsive act's diminished along with any consideration for His actions.
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal on October 12th 2016, 1:44 am

WC, I remember you even did a bunch of research on the particular injury to the brain and I found that interesting because I saw some people saying he wouldn't be capable of being a serial killer because of the injury and you proved them wrong, good work on that
avatar
Sick E. Von Brutal

Posts : 721
Join date : 2016-04-09
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by WelshChappie on October 12th 2016, 4:07 am

Eric X wrote:WC, I remember you even did a bunch of research on the particular injury to the brain and I found that interesting because I saw some people saying he wouldn't be capable of being a serial killer because of the injury and you proved them wrong, good work on that

 I can't say I know Lawrence Could or Could Not perform this task or carry out that duty etc, the same way those who say Lawrence 'Could not have done X Y and X because I have just said so' can't know what Larry Could or Couldn't do either. 

 What I can and have done is research the specific Diagnosed Injury and it's known associated symptoms and then, after doing so, make a case based on the available evidence & opinions of professional Neurologists and Neurosurgeons to make a case and fact based argument to show that actually, Here's the facts and Data, from these here is the clear implication which cearly suggests that those who claim to 'Know' Lawrence could not have planned to boil a kettle let alone a sequence of events of a homicide, these people Clearly 'Know' Nothing.

 Anyway,  Kane aside, I still struggle to see what extreme planning went into Zodiac murders? I fail to grasp the possibility that Zodiac plans to kill Two Young teens at the Lake Herman Gated Entrance to Humble Oil that He has absolutely no way of knowing if anyone will be parked up there let alone dive into planning to shoot them and shoot them. . . hypothetically. 

 I can plan to get Married to A Certain Canadian Minx who's Name is Avril Lavigne. I can go purchase a cake, book a chapel, secure a 'Best Man' and that's not going to make any difference at all in my plan to Get Hitched to Miss Lavigne, I'll be waiting at the alter for quite a long time reassuring the Priest My bride will arrive any time now. 

 After 4 days, 18 Hours and 38 Minutes I believe the Priest will be ready to perform a ceremony Called 'Roman Ritual of Exorcism' in order to cast Me out of His Church. 

 I don't see the evidence of planned Incidents, and not only is there zero evidence for Pre Planning these attacks but, I don't see it even being viable or even possible!
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by WelshChappie on October 12th 2016, 4:20 am

I mean witnesses reported seeing a Male hangingaround the banks and shores of Lake B for several hours prior to the actual attack happening. He was observed walking across the banks one way by a Doctor and His Son, then Young Girls sunbathing stand watching the next, sat in a vehicle seemingly doing nothing on anther....

 He had to hang around waiting in My opinion because No suitable Victims presented themselves in suitable locations for several Hours until Bryan arrived and took up residence on the Island with Cecelia.  
 Now what a fantastic example of how to successfully plan for something that You cannot plan for in advance because You can't know that anyone will be there. Which is why I have always believed He was seen trampling around the area for hours before the attack and is probably what led Him to decide to select I cab driver next time because He's not waiting for Hours, searching in vain again for a potential victim, not when He can get one to drive Himself to His own 'Final Destination'.
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by ophion1031 on October 13th 2016, 2:53 am

WelshChappie wrote:
Eric X wrote:WC, I remember you even did a bunch of research on the particular injury to the brain and I found that interesting because I saw some people saying he wouldn't be capable of being a serial killer because of the injury and you proved them wrong, good work on that

 I can't say I know Lawrence Could or Could Not perform this task or carry out that duty etc, the same way those who say Lawrence 'Could not have done X Y and X because I have just said so' can't know what Larry Could or Couldn't do either. 

 What I can and have done is research the specific Diagnosed Injury and it's known associated symptoms and then, after doing so, make a case based on the available evidence & opinions of professional Neurologists and Neurosurgeons to make a case and fact based argument to show that actually, Here's the facts and Data, from these here is the clear implication which cearly suggests that those who claim to 'Know' Lawrence could not have planned to boil a kettle let alone a sequence of events of a homicide, these people Clearly 'Know' Nothing.

 Anyway,  Kane aside, I still struggle to see what extreme planning went into Zodiac murders? I fail to grasp the possibility that Zodiac plans to kill Two Young teens at the Lake Herman Gated Entrance to Humble Oil that He has absolutely no way of knowing if anyone will be parked up there let alone dive into planning to shoot them and shoot them. . . hypothetically. 

 I can plan to get Married to A Certain Canadian Minx who's Name is Avril Lavigne. I can go purchase a cake, book a chapel, secure a 'Best Man' and that's not going to make any difference at all in my plan to Get Hitched to Miss Lavigne, I'll be waiting at the alter for quite a long time reassuring the Priest My bride will arrive any time now. 

 After 4 days, 18 Hours and 38 Minutes I believe the Priest will be ready to perform a ceremony Called 'Roman Ritual of Exorcism' in order to cast Me out of His Church. 

 I don't see the evidence of planned Incidents, and not only is there zero evidence for Pre Planning these attacks but, I don't see it even being viable or even possible!

Well the thing is... people like Voight who don't like Kane, they can't PROVE that this injury would stop him from killing people or being able to get away with the crimes. But at the same time, nobody can PROVE that the injury wouldn't stop him either. I would think that the injury wouldn't prevent him from going out and killing people, but getting away with it... who knows.

You would marry Avril Lavigne???? Canadians are funny.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3748
Join date : 2015-06-01
Location : Albuquerque

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by WelshChappie on October 15th 2016, 12:01 pm

Voigt declared Lawrence Kane: "The worst Zodiac Suspect ever"

 See Voigt is a Fan of Zodiac, and as such, He has this idea of what type of person His Hero will be. 

 Lawrence Kane, I'm afraid, is far to mundane, boring and your average 'Nobody' and this type of individual cannot be Zodiac in Voigt's mind. 

 I mean, Voigt's already made Himself look like an idiot when He was championing ALA as Z and, in 'Hunting the Zodiac' Listed all the reasons why, quote "Allen would have to be Zodiac" and then the DNA declared "Allen certainly is not the Zodiac" and Tom looked like He was imminently about to cry.

 You'd think someone who's looked stupid once for the way He 'Investigates' a suspect would go out of their way not to have that happen again. Not Thomas, He's picking up exactly where He left off this time with Richard Gaik.  

 I'll be there when Gaik is proven innocent and be the first to ask Tom "Thomas, how does it feel to have been so disgracefully incorrect. . . . TWICE?"
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by WelshChappie on October 15th 2016, 12:09 pm

Thomas exclaims:


"No, I am telling You, I am absolutely sure Gaik is Zodiac, just the same way I was absolutely sure Allen was 6 months ago. No but this time, well this time I mean I am in no doubt!!

 I tell you, the day Gaik is proven innocent, I am going to follow Thomas everywhere commenting on everything He posts. I'll reply each and every time with 

"WRONG AGAIN TOM! Tell us how it feels to be the most non credible dunce within our little Community. People want to know!"
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by WelshChappie on October 15th 2016, 8:07 pm

Anyway we must not take the piss out of those who have a reduced mental capacity and age. 

 T.V comment:

 "I don't just want to read an article from that time (69/70) about Zodiac. I wanna read the entire paper! I wanna read what He read. I wanna see what He saw. I wanna go where He went. . ."  

 Why don't you just admit & declare:  "I wanna make love to the Zodiac" and have done with it Too-Mass?
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by ophion1031 on October 15th 2016, 8:10 pm

Yeah I didn't understand him saying Kane is the worst suspects ever. Kane is a top 5 suspect, easily, and there have been a ton of suspects who are far worse... Gyke being one of them.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3748
Join date : 2015-06-01
Location : Albuquerque

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by WelshChappie on October 23rd 2016, 10:31 am

ophion1031 wrote:Yeah I didn't understand him saying Kane is the worst suspects ever. Kane is a top 5 suspect, easily, and there have been a ton of suspects who are far worse... Gyke being one of them.

I am not kidding you, whenever someone references a comment from Tom or quote Him directly to strengthen their POV or own  Opinion with something along the lines of:

 "Well I know You say that. However, Tom Voigt of ZK.com stated that He is of the opinion....."

I get as far as "However, Tom Voigt..." before immediately ceasing. 

 Richard of ZCiphers.com has done that a few times and I've had to remind Him not to do so because it bring on my severe nausea and uncontrollable vomiting episodes. 

 The referencing of Tom's site or a direct quote should come with a similar warning that programs do for photo-sensitive epileptic's.

  "This paragraph contains references and quote's from an immoral walking example of backwardness which some Readers, especially one's in Wales, may find offensive. If your offended by immoral pricks and spouting of Bull Shit, please stop reading now."
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by ophion1031 on October 23rd 2016, 8:43 pm

Hahahaha I agree! Tom can kiss my hairy anus!
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3748
Join date : 2015-06-01
Location : Albuquerque

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by WelshChappie on November 5th 2016, 10:07 am

Eric X wrote:WC, I remember you even did a bunch of research on the particular injury to the brain and I found that interesting because I saw some people saying he wouldn't be capable of being a serial killer because of the injury and you proved them wrong, good work on that

 Also, Kane's arrest record is proof, if any were needed, that Kane was involved in criminality prior to His sustaining a Brain Injury. 

Someone like Him is the worst type of individual to sustain such an injury because if One shows criminal intent to begin with but has a sense of restraint and self control, then add a Frontal Lobe Injury to that character and You now have a criminally minded individual who no longer has any impulsive restraints, does not care nor consider the consequences of His/Her actions but just does what they want to do, and does so without the ability to empathize.

 Lethal Combination.
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by Rocketman on November 5th 2016, 5:09 pm

The criminal record is one thing that sticks out for Kane among all suspects.
avatar
Rocketman

Posts : 916
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 54
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by Galaxie500 on November 5th 2016, 5:59 pm

It's also worth noting that his voyeuristic tendencies predated his injury. This would seem to run counter to the "drooling, brain-dead sex maniac" preconception that certain people have bandied about over the years.
avatar
Galaxie500

Posts : 238
Join date : 2015-07-13
Age : 25
Location : Westchase, FL / Charlotte, NC

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by ophion1031 on November 5th 2016, 8:25 pm

Galaxie500 wrote:It's also worth noting that his voyeuristic tendencies predated his injury. This would seem to run counter to the "drooling, brain-dead sex maniac" preconception that certain people have bandied about over the years.  

Exactly! I know a certain website has tried to come up with anything they can to make Kane look like a bad suspect, but they have never provided anything to make him look like a bad suspect to me. That is just one of many examples I have seen. The truth of the matter is that Kane should be in EVERYONE's top 5, even those who are convinced that "their guy" was Z. If you get right down to it and look at every suspect on paper, ALA is the only one who could really compete with Kane for the top spot.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3748
Join date : 2015-06-01
Location : Albuquerque

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by WelshChappie on November 6th 2016, 8:21 am

That's just it, a lot can't or won't look at other suspects with no preconceived ideas because in certain people's minds, they have solved what The SFPD, VPD, VPD, Napa Sheriff's, Napa PD and the FBI couldn't.  It seems to Me as an observer,  someone like Tom takes it extremely personal if you disagree and say so publicly almost as though He see's this case and Zodiac as His as if Zodiac is a Company with Tom as CEO.

If you close your mind to anything other than what you wanna hear and see,  your only damaging one person and their ability to investigate something impartially and that person is yourself because the extreme likelihood will be that you'll end up investigating why You have all that egg on your own face, just as We witnessed when Tom adamantly stood by R.Gs conclusion that Leigh Allen was Zodiac saying: "All the things pointing in his direction, He would, for me, just have to be Zodiac" then followed up by cementing His conviction on that stating "Even if the DNA comes back no match, I don't see that happening at all, but if I did I would still probably believe He was involved somehow."

This is Toms way of investigating. Look only at that which goes 'for' the motion, ignore all evidence that is against it. That's why I repeatedly say that having done it once with ALA you'd assume being so arrogantly closed minded and tunnel visioned once knowing how it turned out for You, You'd learn from that mistake to avoid having the same thing happen again. Not Thomas, oh no no no! He's determined to 'investigate' Gaikowski exactly the same way.


Last edited by WelshChappie on November 18th 2016, 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by WelshChappie on November 6th 2016, 8:41 am

Richard Gaikowsk, observed physically shedddng tears when visiting Ireland and saw the war torn poverty young people were forced to live in. Clearly an empathetic Man who became emotional and wept when presented with the sufferings of fellow human beings.

However,  That's only when He's in Ireland We must assume!

 The moment His 747's wheels touch down on Bay Area tarmac Richards first off the jet cannot wait to get out to Berryessa and grunt as He stabs Cecelia repeatedly before taking a dislike to cab drivers deciding to shoot the drivers in the head instead of paying them then running away & gleefully writing to the press and again, can hardly contain himself from announcing This is the Zodiac Speaking. I am the murderer of the taxi driver over by W & M streets last night!

You couldn't make this shit up. Let's ask John Douglas if He were to profile the man behind Z persona would He suggest "white male. Late 20s to mid 30s. Loner. Feels ugly, unwanted, rejected by women hence the rage toward couples. This individual would be moved to tears in empathy for young people too, but only when He's on a different Continent, namely: Europe. Any questions from the press please?"


Last edited by WelshChappie on March 28th 2017, 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by WelshChappie on November 6th 2016, 8:52 am

And the source! Gold catcher! AKA Blaine Blaine!

The walking example of credibility Who won't go on camera to accuse Richard, nor do so using His own Name because Blaine knows He's lying through His teeth and, oh look, here comes a total gullible dick head called Tom who''ll do anything to get on TV Documentary and so,  Thomas the plank will accuse Richard for 'Gold-Catcher' on Mysery-Quest because He's a f'ing moron who, as luck would have it, has no idea of how moronic He is and oblivious to His own egocentric arrogance.

That is why I wold not have Tom go away as much as I dislike Him because He makes me laugh and every community needs a village idiot, even our Zodiac one.


Last edited by WelshChappie on November 18th 2016, 2:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by Rocketman on November 6th 2016, 7:41 pm

I know Oph hates this too, but it really bugs me when someone says their suspect is Z and is not open to any other suspect or even to the idea of their suspect working with a partner. TOM is a good example with his suspect, Gaikowski. Other people do it too. Nothing wrong with feeling strongly about your guy but don't say he is Z without being able to prove it. Another person that does that is the guy who thinks Don Harden is Z.
avatar
Rocketman

Posts : 916
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 54
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by Rocketman on November 6th 2016, 7:42 pm

Blaine is not credible. Why stay pretty much anonymous knowing Gaikowski is dead? Because he knows he is full of shit.
avatar
Rocketman

Posts : 916
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 54
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by WelshChappie on November 18th 2016, 2:09 pm

Rocketman wrote:Blaine is not credible. Why stay pretty much anonymous knowing Gaikowski is dead? Because he knows he is full of shit.

Exactly. And Tom has the audacity to publicly call Harvey Hines reputation into question declaring Harvey a "Shady Character" among other things! How dare He when Hines went on camera using His true Name to accuse Kane and never once hid behind an alias or refused to have His face shown like Toms own source did.
avatar
WelshChappie

Posts : 657
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 35
Location : NEWPORT, WALES

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by ophion1031 on November 19th 2016, 10:14 pm

WelshChappie wrote:
Rocketman wrote:Blaine is not credible. Why stay pretty much anonymous knowing Gaikowski is dead? Because he knows he is full of shit.

Exactly. And Tom has the audacity to publicly call Harvey Hines reputation into question declaring Harvey a "Shady Character" among other things! How dare He when Hines went on camera using His true Name to accuse Kane and never once hid behind an alias or refused to have His face shown like Toms own source did.

But anyone who has seen Tom post can easily tell that it is HE that is the shady one. Blaine, to me at least, just seems like a big ol' burnout.
avatar
ophion1031

Posts : 3748
Join date : 2015-06-01
Location : Albuquerque

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum