NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

+4
WelshChappie
Rocketman
Sick E. Von Brutal
ophion1031
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane - Page 3 Empty Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by WelshChappie April 5th 2017, 5:22 am

I remember seeing Tom (I think it was in the 'Hunting the Zodiac' Documentary) visit the Arthur Leigh Allen house post Allen's death and spoke to the new owners. This was back when Tom was on Graysmiths bandwagon and was adamantly supporting the theory that Allen was Zodiac.

Anyway, in the documentary Tom speaks to the new Home owners and asks them how it feels to live in A serial killers house, a serial killer who would later be completely exonerated by Finger and Palm Prints, Handwriting, and DNA all compared and all results 'Negative' & as Tom was leaving the residence, He said to the kids that now lived there:  "Ya'll don't go being scared now"

Personally, I remember thinking, I would not care nor be scared of Zodiac or Allen, but wonder who the F*** is this complete freak showing up at my door telling Me I live in a serial killers house! Tom would freak Me out as a child, not Zodiac.

I recon He should be filmed for a new documentary 'Still Hunting the Zodiac' where He is made to return to the residence and admit His wrongness!

"Hi, I don't know if you remember Me but I am the freak who came to see you many years ago telling you this house was once occupied by A serial Killer called 'Zodiac'. Well I have returned to offer You an apology because I was, am, and still is, totally incorrect about that. Goodbye."

Then He can run off to find the former Gaikowski Home and knock that door...

"Hi, My Name is Void and I would like to ask you whether You knew you lived in a home of a former serial killer called Zodiac?"
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane - Page 3 Empty Re: Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane

Post by WelshChappie April 5th 2017, 5:55 am

Professional coward is what Tom is.

He's of that breed of Men, and I use the word or term loosely, that will try to unjustly smash reputations, will insult people, bad mouth them and try and tear down reputations and always, without exception, from behind the safety of a computer screen.

He'd literally piss His pants at the very idea of saying half of the things He's said about people on the internet to their very faces. He's collapse into a shaking lump of uselessness with urine running down the legs thereof!
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 April 5th 2017, 8:41 pm

WelshChappie wrote:Professional coward is what Tom is.

He's of that breed of Men, and I use the word or term loosely, that will try to unjustly smash reputations, will insult people, bad mouth them and try and tear down reputations and always, without exception,  from behind the safety of a computer screen.

He'd literally piss His pants at the very idea of saying half of the things He's said about people on the internet to their very faces. He's collapse into a shaking lump of uselessness with urine running down the legs thereof!

True! But if he gets his ass beat, well at least he could send out a mass email asking for donations to cover his medical bills (again).
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years April 6th 2017, 3:54 pm

Lol. I'm personally not nearly as "anti-Voigt" as y'all are. I'm kind of a dirtbag in my personal life too, so to counteract that I usually TRY and see some good in most people. That being typed, I'm DEFINITELY NOT trying to change y'all's minds and I totally get where you're coming from.
Since there seems to be a pretty good lot of unfavorable sentiments toward Mr V in the Zsearch community (not just here!), should we maybe start a "Hate on Tom Voigt!" thread? I'm serious.

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie April 6th 2017, 8:43 pm

ophion1031 wrote:
WelshChappie wrote:Professional coward is what Tom is.

He's of that breed of Men, and I use the word or term loosely, that will try to unjustly smash reputations, will insult people, bad mouth them and try and tear down reputations and always, without exception,  from behind the safety of a computer screen.

True! But if he gets his ass beat, well at least he could send out a mass email asking for donations to cover his medical bills (again).

You can't hand down a proper ass kick to Void because once a single left hook, well even jab grazes His extremely unfortunate and self evident ugly face, Void would scream "Help!!" like a female being assaulted before shouting for someone to please save Void by pleading: "SOMEBODY CALL 911! HELLLLP ME!!"

I would forgive the intervention of 5 big stocky types handing Me My own state of unconsciousness via a few right hands after they falsely believed I was beating a screaming terrified Woman.

ZK.com new site banner: "Webmaster and God 'The TommyKnockOut' victim of hate crime! POI with a possible Welsh Accent announced 'I F*&£%^% Hate that Prick. . ." before Rendered unconscious by a possible Welsh Ancestry!"

The WebMaster of site 'Zowdeack Killer spot.con,   TooooM-ass B. Void, wishes to announce He's absent due to His being the Victim of the most horrific and vicious Assault... by probable Welsh Ancestry!"

Anyone here seen the thriller movie 'Children of the Corn'? Those who have will know the entity of focus unseen yet real in that Horror/Thriller Stephen King classic is only know as, or referred to by Issac as:  'He who walks behind the roads.'

Too-Ass B. Void can be the Comedy Genre equivalent who Shall be called 'It that hides behind the puter-screen'. Plot: A physically repulsive mound of ugliness who get's kicks from issuing virtual 'Fuck You's',  Inspiring Internet insults as the Virtually Vile Voigt does has this week been asked to answer for one or two of these insults without the protection of a laptop screen to hide behind. Void was introduced to a jaw fracturing right hand punch which, sources believe, was of a possible Welsh Special-Delivery.

This site's Vice Webmaster, Mr I. B. Gullible III, would ask members to show their support for our friend and colleague Tom by making a minimum Void extortion....errr, I'm sorry, I mean Minimum cash Donation, of a half a million, once again that's a Half a Million dollars via Cash Donation at 'VoidOfMorals@Pay 'My-Secret' Pal Void link below. The TommyKnockOut' Foundation accepts Visa, Credit and mastercard and cheque. Please make Cheques payable to The For Profit Charity: Don-King-Doing-The-Right-Thing Foundation.

Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane - Page 3 The_ch10

Last edited by WelshChappie on April 6th 2017, 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie April 6th 2017, 9:28 pm

That's right, 4 Hundred Thousand! No more than insignificant loose change! And when I say Thousand. . . I mean Million! La Cosa Nostra's Teflon Don! The Teflon Don King Promotions!

Con King Promotions had fighters signed who were told they didn't need a Lawyer to advise, just sign your own demise!  Good Lord, Praise God and Thank You Jesus for Erica, Only In Errrrica can a convicted killer and founder of 'Don 'Ex-Con' Promotions and proceed to legally steal Tens of Millions of Dollaaaaaahhhs, Praise The Lord, from Professional Sporting Superstars.

No Lawyers need be Present, for theft so legal & pleasant! Don 'King Con' Promotions.

Any white man call His accumilated wealth into question then He'll be questioned as to why He's a Nazi supporting, minority hating Racist Motha Fuka who see's a Black Man with A Multi-Million Dolla Fawwwchuuune and resent's the African American's Success because He's the Grand Dragon of the Two-Kocks-Can Brotherhood of Hate.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie April 6th 2017, 10:58 pm

Metal Years wrote:Lol. I'm personally not nearly as "anti-Voigt" as y'all are. I'm kind of a dirtbag in my personal life too, so to counteract that I usually TRY and see some good in most people. That being typed, I'm DEFINITELY NOT trying to change y'all's minds and I totally get where you're coming from.
Since there seems to be a pretty good lot of unfavorable sentiments toward Mr V in the Zsearch community (not just here!), should we maybe start a "Hate on Tom Voigt!" thread? I'm serious.

Change My mind about Voigt, or make a simple attempt to. . .  

We could be here for quite some time I do believe Metal! I'd predict, as a rough estimate, somewhere between 80 and 100 years give or take a decade each way. Then, after a Century of influence, I'll still think He's a total Tosser!

The possibly accepting Tom may not be nothing more than the outcome of what happens to those who are dropped directly onto their heads as toddlers which, BTW, I find highly suspect and believe this was an attempted Killing made to look like the routine Brain Damage outcome of this fake accident.  "Grab toddler's legs with hands until 'it' is suspended upside down 3, many 4 or even 5 foot, above the concrete floor and then 'RELEASE! (Gravity vs Mass of Upside down Toddler = An imminent and quite literal... head on (Concrete Ground) collision!

"Ohhh God, Tom! Hold on Little Buddy, I' getting Help. . . . *Phone with Dial-tone* . . . 811......No Number??? Shit....119. ......No Number again! 991. . . Fuck! Where's the fucking Yellow Pages!!! Ahh! That's it. Nine One One! Stay with us Tom, I'm going to dial 911 and ask them to send a Paraplegic at once! No, not a paraplegic, the other one . . what's it called. . . A Paramount? Or is it Paranormal? Parasite? Paratrooper? Parapara? Paramedic!! That's it, 911 "Help... I need A Paranormal Paramedic Paratrooper Immediately! What's the address??? Ooo, now I do know this one. . .!

"He plunged His Son onto head with a wave, and an echo arose from the thanks many gave. . . No pillow, No pillow, No Pillow!
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 April 10th 2017, 8:05 pm

Metal Years wrote:Lol. I'm personally not nearly as "anti-Voigt" as y'all are. I'm kind of a dirtbag in my personal life too, so to counteract that I usually TRY and see some good in most people. That being typed, I'm DEFINITELY NOT trying to change y'all's minds and I totally get where you're coming from.

Yeah, we probably should have one thread for the Tom bashing in order to keep all other threads on topic. I don't know Tom personally so I don't want to just outright say he is a piece of shit, but I think there is a good chance that he is based off of his posts and the way he handles himself on his site. I hate the way he treats people and tries to bully people to get his way. I'm guessing he was bullied as a youngster so now he feels the need to be a bully himself. Although being an internet bully is pretty fucking lame!
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years April 11th 2017, 12:08 am

Welsh Chappie typed:
"Ohhh God, Tom! Hold on Little Buddy, I' getting Help. . . . *Phone with Dial-tone* . . . 811......No Number??? Shit....119. ......No Number again! 991. . . Fuck! Where's the fucking Yellow Pages!!! Ahh! That's it. Nine One One! Stay with us Tom, I'm going to dial 911 and ask them to send a Paraplegic at once! No, not a paraplegic, the other one . . what's it called. . . A Paramount? Or is it Paranormal? Parasite? Paratrooper? Parapara? Paramedic!! That's it, 911 "Help... I need A Paranormal Paramedic Paratrooper Immediately! What's the address??? Ooo, now I do know this one. . .!

"He plunged His Son onto head with a wave, and an echo arose from the thanks many gave. . . No pillow, No pillow, No Pillow!
Hey, Welsh. You literally made me LOL with this material, thanks I kind of needed a laugh.
I had a couple of interactions with Mr V on his site when it had chat. He waz not unpleasant to me. I TOTALLY get why y'all don't care for him. I can't stand how he's treated members of the Hines family. Other stuff I've read makes me think he's not that great a person. I think he's a good Zsearcher. He knows more about the case than I do and it's not even close. That being typed, I think Richard Gaikowski makes for a piss poor Zodiac suspect.

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years April 11th 2017, 12:13 am

Hey, Ophion. Unless you specifically tell me not to, I think I'm going to start a thread called: "Tommy Vo-Vo: A'hole or Imprestigious? YOU Make the Call!" It might take me a few days to get around to it.

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 April 11th 2017, 12:34 am

Metal Years wrote:Hey, Ophion. Unless you specifically tell me not to, I think I'm going to start a thread called: "Tommy Vo-Vo: A'hole or Imprestigious? YOU Make the Call!" It might take me a few days to get around to it.

Go for it!!!
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 April 11th 2017, 12:35 am

Metal Years wrote:Welsh Chappie typed:

Hey, Welsh. You literally made me LOL with this material, thanks I kind of needed a laugh.
I had a couple of interactions with Mr V on his site when it had chat. He waz not unpleasant to me. I TOTALLY get why y'all don't care for him. I can't stand how he's treated members of the Hines family. Other stuff I've read makes me think he's not that great a person. I think he's a good Zsearcher. He knows more about the case than I do and it's not even close. That being typed, I think Richard Gaikowski makes for a piss poor Zodiac suspect.

Here's a 911 call for ya...

"I visited Tom Voight's website and it was so ugly that I fell down the stairs and my shoes and glasses fell off."
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal April 11th 2017, 3:30 am

Metal Years wrote:Hey, Ophion. Unless you specifically tell me not to, I think I'm going to start a thread called: "Tommy Vo-Vo: A'hole or Imprestigious? YOU Make the Call!" It might take me a few days to get around to it.

im all for this and I agree with ophion that there is too much bashing of people from other sites on here. im all for the bashing itself but it should all be in one spot instead of strung around the site and derailing other threads. plus I am a bit on the dumb side so sometimes I start reading a thread and then I forget what I was reading after the thread goes in another direction lol.
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years April 11th 2017, 3:39 pm

Eric X wrote:

im all for this and I agree with ophion that there is too much bashing of people from other sites on here. im all for the bashing itself but it should all be in one spot instead of strung around the site and derailing other threads. plus I am a bit on the dumb side so sometimes I start reading a thread and then I forget what I was reading after the thread goes in another direction lol.
Hey, bro'. If YOU want to start a thread like this, PLEASE do so. I like my title idea (I LOL'ed when I thought of it) but would be cool with whatever. If somebody else hasn't started that thread in about a week, I plan to. What section would you (or anybody) suggest it be in?
Maybe a good thread would be "Some Zsearchers We Like and Some We Don't." I think that's a kind of decent idea (considering the source) but that title is weak.

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years April 11th 2017, 3:48 pm

Uh, I'm not sure, but I think this thread has veered a little away from "Alex Lewis' work regarding Kane."

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years April 11th 2017, 3:54 pm

ophion1031 wrote:

Go for it!!!
All RIGHT!!! I plan to! Gimme a couple of days! Suggestions welcome!

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 April 11th 2017, 9:40 pm

Metal Years wrote:
Eric X wrote:

Hey, bro'. If YOU want to start a thread like this, PLEASE do so. I like my title idea (I LOL'ed when I thought of it) but would be cool with whatever. If somebody else hasn't started that thread in about a week, I plan to. What section would you (or anybody) suggest it be in?
Maybe a good thread would be "Some Zsearchers We Like and Some We Don't." I think that's a kind of decent idea (considering the source) but that title is weak.

Ok, will do and I will use your thread title. Check your inbox when you get a chance...
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie April 12th 2017, 5:16 am

Leave Mr Void alone lest You cause Him to be offended, which as We all know, is a crime equivalent in it's seriousness to Three Hundred and Fifty Eight Counts of first Degree Murder.

You can't have people being allowed to go around saying things that may cause someone else to conclude after they give it careful consideration: "I have decided that I shall become offended.' When someone becomes offended at something I have said then I am expected to immediately do something to un-offend the offended.

As we all know, if We make a statement or a comment, maybe state an opinion and someone responds saying: "I find your comments/opinion Highly offencive!" then We must immediately say sorry and send the person some flowers!

Hang On. . . No, I think I got that slightly wrong. I'll need to make a slight alteration and then say that My response to discovering I am the evil cause responsible for inexcusable crime of 'First Degree Person Offending' and I am informed: 'What You said Alex, it Offended Me." I get so distraught at finding this out I will usually reply the same saying:

"Did it? There's Nice. Moving on...."

A Hard life, init?

Last edited by WelshChappie on April 20th 2017, 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal April 12th 2017, 8:33 pm

WelshChappie wrote:Leave Mr Void alone lest You cause Him to be offended, which as We all know, is a crime equivalent in it's seriousness to Three Hundred and Fifty Eight Counts of first Degree Murder.

You can't have people being allowed to go around saying things that may cause someone else to conclude after they give it careful consideration: "I have decided that I shall become offended.' When someone becomes offended a something I have said then I am expected to immediately do something to un-offend the offended.

As we all know, if We make a statement or a comment, maybe state an opinion and someone responds saying: "I find your comments/opinion Highly offencive!" then We must immediately say sorry and send the person some flowers!

Hang On. . . No, I think I got that slightly wrong. I'll need to make a slight alteration and then say that My response to discovering I am the evil cause responsible for inexcusable crime of 'First Degree Person Offending' and I am informed: 'What You said Alex, it Offended Me." I get so distraught at finding this out I will usually reply the same saying:

"Did it? There's Nice. Moving on...."

A Hard life, init?

one of the reasons you fit in so nicely on this site lol. most of us here love to talk shit and offend people. I consider it to be an art form and a hobby of mine
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie April 13th 2017, 4:24 pm

Metal Years wrote:Welsh Chappie typed:

You said: "Hey, Welsh. You literally made me LOL with this material, thanks I kind of needed a laugh."

Good :-)

That's My philosophy for life, if I make someone else smile or laugh today, then that is a day that has not been wasted.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years April 13th 2017, 10:36 pm

Not a bad philosophy

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal April 19th 2017, 8:24 pm

Metal Years wrote:Not a bad philosophy

agreed. my philospophy is a little different. I try to offend and/or piss off at least one person a day Smile
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years April 20th 2017, 12:01 am

LOL. I totally believe you but you're probably exaggerating. A little. And that's my nature, too. I mean, I really hate to punch somebody out or anything, yet a cruel, clever, cutting, hurtful remark (to someone I think deserves it) that can make someone feel bad about themselves for at least a few hours (when I'm at my best)? Wheelhouse, baby! However, with great power comes great responsibility.
Cheers!

Last edited by Metal Years on April 20th 2017, 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation, clarity)

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 April 22nd 2017, 9:39 pm

Metal Years wrote:LOL. I totally believe you but you're probably exaggerating. A little. And that's my nature, too. I mean, I really hate to punch somebody out or anything, yet a cruel, clever, cutting, hurtful remark (to someone I think deserves it) that can make someone feel bad about themselves for at least a few hours (when I'm at my best)? Wheelhouse, baby! However, with great power comes great responsibility.
Cheers!

Oh, no... Eric can be quite the asshole! No offense, Eric, but you know you are... it's not a bad thing, really.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years April 23rd 2017, 12:33 am

Lol

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next