NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorite suspect/POI

+10
Don Pseuym
WelshChappie
Metal Years
Sick E. Von Brutal
JohnFester
sandy betts
SAtAN cLAus
MandaSkunk
ophion1031
Rocketman
14 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Who is your favorite suspect or POI and why?

Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 5 Vote_lcap19%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 5 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 5 Vote_lcap12%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 5 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 5 Vote_lcap8%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 5 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 5 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 5 Vote_lcap15%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 5 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 5 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 5 Vote_lcap8%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 5 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 5 Vote_lcap30%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 5 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 26

Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 5 Empty Re: Your favorite suspect/POI

Post by ophion1031 December 3rd 2017, 8:09 pm

I like the show so far. I'll be starting a thread on it in a moment. I am most interested in what they are doing with the 340. Can't wait to see what happens with the final two episodes.
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 December 3rd 2017, 8:35 pm

ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie January 20th 2018, 3:52 pm

I have taken interest in the series, I was a consultant for the show after all lol. Strange coincidence that the Producer, Beth Jones, once lived a few miles away from Myself in Wales and after a dozen or so emails back and forth, She phoned and we spoke around 40 to 45 minutes about Lawrence specifically.

She told me they were making a docu series that She said, quote "Lawrence Kane has become part of our Documentary" and I assumed this would be For one episode at tops. I had no idea the actual series was going to focus on Him to the extent it did but I am glad I helped in pushing him to the forefront and Beth stated my site was, after team researchers for Hist Chnl. found it was partly why they chose to spotlight Kane.

She also said that I being involved as consultant and after I agreed to sign a confidentiality contract (which I subsequently did) would give me access to at least one former police officer that was involved in investigating the original case or one murder that Z Committed. She stated I could ask anything I wished and she would personally act as mediator and ask Her LE fontacts on my behalf.

I cannot at present disclose the details of this but suffice it is to say this: I have been informed of Zodiacs Name, address, Age and his fave sock colour and I'm afraid I am under gag order "Agreeing not to disclose top secret Zodiac Ident. to your average Riff Raff on penalty of $1,000,000 fine & 10 years in Prison with Thomas Voigt as cell mate."

One million dollar fine, hit me with it. Ten years inprisonment,Ha, make it Twenty at least! Tom Voigt as cell mate, I shall never break the contract I promis!!!
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5