NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorite suspect/POI

+10
Don Pseuym
WelshChappie
Metal Years
Sick E. Von Brutal
JohnFester
sandy betts
SAtAN cLAus
MandaSkunk
ophion1031
Rocketman
14 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who is your favorite suspect or POI and why?

Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Vote_lcap19%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Vote_lcap12%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Vote_lcap15%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Vote_lcap30%Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 26

Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Empty Re: Your favorite suspect/POI

Post by Soze January 7th 2017, 8:35 am

I voted other. I think the Zodiac was off the radar and will be someone no one has ever heard of. He will be the type where people will go: I just can't believe it. He was such a nice guy.

Soze

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 January 7th 2017, 8:02 pm

Soze wrote:I voted other. I think the Zodiac was off the radar and will be someone no one has ever heard of. He will be the type where people will go: I just can't believe it. He was such a nice guy.

could very well be! Welcome to the site, Soze. Good to have you here!
ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years January 7th 2017, 11:44 pm

Really? I think he'll turn out to be a dirtbag like Arthur Leigh Allen or Larry Kane and folks'll be like, "Yea, I'm not surprized that asshole could do something like that..."

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years January 7th 2017, 11:45 pm

Of course, it's my personal belief that the case will never be definitively solved...

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years January 7th 2017, 11:48 pm

When I voted on here, I can't remember if I put Ross Sullivan or Ted Kaczynski...

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 January 8th 2017, 2:18 am

Metal Years wrote:Really? I think he'll turn out to be a dirtbag like Arthur Leigh Allen or Larry Kane and folks'll be like, "Yea, I'm not surprized that asshole could do something like that..."

Even if neither of them were Z, I could definitely see them as killers. I have a little more trouble seeing Kaczynski kill someone face-to-face, but it is possible. Ross Sullivan, I don't really know what to think of him. I liked him for a while because he is a great suspect for Cheri Jo, but nobody was ever able to verify exactly where he was for the other murders. I still have hope that someone will find some answers on Sullivan, whether they are good or bad.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years January 8th 2017, 4:03 pm

I don't care who your favorite possible Z suspect is and how much they have going for them as a suspect, they all have some reasons why they're not good Z suspects. I've never seen anything that makes me think it's impossible for Ross to be Z.
I think that it's possible that Ross may have been in the silly shed during some of the canonical Z activity. Records of this exist somewhere. Getting ahold of them could very possibly eliminate a major Z suspect instantly. Does Governor Brown owe any of y'all any favors?

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years January 8th 2017, 4:08 pm

Yea, Ophion. Even if those guys were not Z in any way, they weren't very good people.

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 January 8th 2017, 8:31 pm

Metal Years wrote:I don't care who your favorite possible Z suspect is and how much they have going for them as a suspect, they all have some reasons why they're not good Z suspects. I've never seen anything that makes me think it's impossible for Ross to be Z.
I think that it's possible that Ross may have been in the silly shed during some of the canonical Z activity. Records of this exist somewhere. Getting ahold of them could very possibly eliminate a major Z suspect instantly. Does Governor Brown owe any of y'all any favors?

I'm pretty sure that family are the only ones who can get access to those types of records. We know Ross' brother will not cooperate, but maybe there is another relative who would be willing to help. A niece or nephew perhaps. I have always wondered if Ross was in the funny farm with Eric Weill at any point and maybe he put Weill up to calling the Dunbar show.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 18th 2017, 8:58 am

Rocketman wrote:I picked Ronnie O' Sullivan because he is a perfect fit to the Stine sketch, he can be placed at the RCC library and was prone to violence.

Rocket Ron The Zodiac?  Well this is a development! This means I saw Zodiac at The MotorPoint Arena, Cardiff last year! 

Makes sense, Ronnie is prone to violence that is true. Fine and Six Month Ban for assaulting a game official in deciding to headbutt a referee.  Tested Positive for the Green Herbal Stuff - Banned and fined and The Zodiac Rocket launched rite off His Pad in China Open Press Conference the Chinese Female Sport writer to "Get on that! Wanna come suck that later?"

The Zodiac Rocket, Well I never...

The Rocket, Ronnie O' Zodiac. . .

WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts February 18th 2017, 9:41 am

ophion1031 wrote:
Metal Years wrote:I don't care who your favorite possible Z suspect is and how much they have going for them as a suspect, they all have some reasons why they're not good Z suspects. I've never seen anything that makes me think it's impossible for Ross to be Z.

I'm pretty sure that family are the only ones who can get access to those types of records. We know Ross' brother will not cooperate, but maybe there is another relative who would be willing to help. A niece or nephew perhaps. I have always wondered if Ross was in the funny farm with Eric Weill at any point and maybe he put Weill up to calling the Dunbar show.

I would like all of you to go to You Tube and listen to the voice of Zodiac on the Dunbar show. Then go to the voice of Eric Weill and tell me that they sound the same to you? They are not the same, I am very sure that Eric was not the caller on the Dunbar show. The police officer in Oakland who received a call from the man claiming to be Zodiac the day before the show, saying he wanted to call the show. Told that officer something that only Zodiac could know. If that was true how can anyone think that the caller on the Dunbar show could be anyone other than the real Zodiac? Eric could have been set up by Zodiac at the hospital, by giving him some change and asking him to go make a phone call and got caught at the phone booth? But there were two different sounding voices between the voice of Zodiac and Eric. I would like some feed back after you listen to both voices. Thanks

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman February 18th 2017, 10:16 pm

I always wanted to see documentation that says Weill was the caller because you are right, the voice is not even close. Of course it could depend on the recording equipment used to record the phone call to the Dunbar show. I know my voice sounds way different on audio recordings so I suppose it is possible that it could have been Weill but I would still like to see how that was determined and what LE did about it. Did they interview Weill? Did they rule him out immediately because he was in a mental facility? Did they say that there is no way he could know who Zodiac was and that Zodiac did not put him up to making that phone call? I want to know more. My feedback is that the voices sound nothing alike, but I still want more details on the subject - details which are probably not available and will probably not ever be made public. There is no way that Weill was Zodiac, I'm sure we can all agree on that, but what if he knew Zodiac or did have something to do with the story? I know ophion had tried to contact a couple people who knew Weill personally but I don't think he was successful in contacting them. I think one may have been Weill's wife.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts February 18th 2017, 11:12 pm

Thanks Rocketman. I would like to see how they determined it was Weill that made all of those calls, I think there were something like 20 calls? Who has that much change in a mental hospital? I believe it was Zodiac that made all of those calls and then gave a bunch of change to Weill and said have at it, make as many calls as you like. He probably knew that the phone was being traced to that phone by then? It was never explained how they figured it was Weill? There are machines that can tell one voice from another, I doubt they tried that? For Hartnell to say the phone voice sounded younger, that paper bag over Zodiac's head would muffle the voice somewhat.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketman February 18th 2017, 11:32 pm

I never thought about the hood muffling the voice, that makes sense. I would also wonder how Weill would be able to make those calls from a mental facility. Especially that early in the morning. Did facilities like that just let the patients do whatever they wanted? The whole thing is weird. I still feel that this warrants further investigation until we know how/why they figured it out to be Weill and what the rest of the story with him was. I would also like to know why he was in a mental facility in the first place and for how long he was there but those are records none of us can get ahold of. I think it would be a matter of contacting someone who knew him personally.
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts February 19th 2017, 12:14 am

There was a outside phone booth at the hospital. They also let them out on the weekends! I lived a couple of blocks from that hospital in 1969. My white hollow core clothesline was bought across the street on Imolla from that hospital.The same kind used at the Lake to tie the victims up. If Weill put himself in there ,then he could get out pretty fast. I have found that sometimes if a person didn't pay their hospital bill , even if it was a mental hospital , that is a public record. I found one on Blaine T Blaine that way.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by follow the clews February 19th 2017, 2:01 am

I may have missed it, but does anyone know which hospital Eric Weill was a patient at?
follow the clews
follow the clews

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 19th 2017, 7:43 am

I remember seeing the clip of Eric Weil at that press conference (If I remember correctly, it was a press Q&A with the Beatles) where He asked one of the Band Members a question and the camera pans onto Him when the Band are answering and Weil was pulling a face and literally licking His lips and just looked like an absolute psychopathic lunatic. 

Case and Point. . . *Haha*

Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Weil_t10

Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Nutty_10
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 19th 2017, 8:09 am

The clip of Weil asking questions at the press conference is available online as is the call to the Jim Dunbar Show by the man alleging to be Zodiac.

I openly admit that I am not a qualified Linguist, but to My layman ear, the voice on the Jim Dunbar show and that of Eric Weil does sound strikingly similar.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts February 19th 2017, 9:00 am

[Iquote="follow the clews"]I may have missed it, but does anyone know which hospital Eric Weill was a patient at?[/quote]

It was Napa State Hospital

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 28th 2017, 11:51 pm

I always thought weill was in a facility in Oakland for some reason or another. alex, I didn't really hear a similarity in the voices but as someone mentioned before (may have been in another thread, I am to lazy to look lol) the audio was different so it could have been the same person.
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 28th 2017, 11:52 pm

WelshChappie wrote:I remember seeing the clip of Eric Weil at that press conference (If I remember correctly, it was a press Q&A with the Beatles) where He asked one of the Band Members a question and the camera pans onto Him when the Band are answering and Weil was pulling a face and literally licking His lips and just looked like an absolute psychopathic lunatic. 

Case and Point. . . *Haha*

Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Weil_t10

Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Nutty_10

lol that is excellent! I never realized how crazy weill looked. I'd seen that pic of him before but never really gave it much of a look. he looks like a crazy person.
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado March 5th 2017, 7:48 pm

Bernie Sanders

Cause its just so obvious hes a psycho killer working for Israel

Your favorite suspect/POI - Page 4 Xyu6A4e

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorado March 5th 2017, 8:05 pm

FYI that is not my codebreak underneath but the guy was close

But the idiot is clearly showing all the Z signs and fits like a glove....

Eldorado

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 5th 2017, 8:34 pm

Damn, I never saw a photo of Sanders from back then. Kinda creepy how close that resemblance is to the Stine sketch!
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy betts December 3rd 2017, 6:15 pm

I am not sure if all of you here have been watching the Zodiac series on the History Channel or not? I have and I like it even though they haven't studied the case much at all. They listened to people like Mike Butterfield who poo poos everything, except what he believes. Morf helped with his suspect Ross. Ross was way too large to be Zodiac.

sandy betts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next