NOW LOCATED AT https://theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenophon L. Anthony

+3
WelshChappie
Rocketman
ophion1031
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Xenophon L. Anthony - Page 6 Empty Re: Xenophon L. Anthony

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 19th 2017, 9:56 pm

what you got against greeks?
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie February 20th 2017, 1:49 am

Eric X wrote:what you got against greeks?

Me Personally? Nothing, don't think I ever know any Greeks. If You Played the clip I added with that post then You'd see the comment about Detesting Greeks is a comment made by John Bird in a Satirical Comedy Sketch He's in with fellow comedy partner John Fortune. 

Chill Eric, I have not a bone in My body that has a bit of Discrimination against anyone for their color or creed. In fact, I deplore racist individuals and anyone who reads My comments I posted on a YouTube clip showing a dozen or so White Cops beating A Young Black Lad with fist before they use their batons to Literally smash His shin Bones into splintered fragmented pieces, The Clip end by showing the results of subsequent X-Rays on His lower legs, there is do bone, just fragmented pieces as if you dropped and smashed a glass and it shattered into bits and expands out all across the floor. . .That's what His shins now were.

If You read what I said after seeing that, because I could not help feeling absolutely enraged and disgusted at the White Cops clearly seming to think they can break as Many bones in this lads body as they wanted to because He was Black. . . Let's just say I didn't think I'd ever feel ashamed to say that I am White but seeing the literal White Racists Pigs doing that to a Black Kid, I it was Illogical to feel ashamed as it was not Me nor any reflecftion of Me as A Person but, I felt ashamed that I was the same Ethnicity as them bullying waste of space Thugs with Badges.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

https://welshchappie.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Grinell February 22nd 2017, 3:27 am

Here is the redacted version of FBI PDF2 file 11/41, revealing the names Xenophon Lusby Anthony and Robert Hale West.
"LATENT FINGERPRINTS AND IMPRESSIONS THIS CASE NOT IDENTICAL FINGERPRINTS OF XENOPHON LUSBY ANTHONY, BORN 01/28/1931 OR ROBERT HALE WEST. BORN 09/02/1935."
http://www.zodiacciphers.com/zodiac-news/xen-third-redacted-fbi-file
Xenophon L. Anthony - Page 6 Further-hh
Richard Grinell
Richard Grinell

http://www.zodiacciphers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal February 23rd 2017, 2:38 am

WelshChappie wrote:
Eric X wrote:what you got against greeks?

Me Personally? Nothing, don't think I ever know any Greeks. If You Played the clip I added with that post then You'd see the comment about Detesting Greeks is a comment made by John Bird in a Satirical Comedy Sketch He's in with fellow comedy partner John Fortune. 

Chill Eric, I have not a bone in My body that has a bit of Discrimination against anyone for their color or creed. In fact, I deplore racist individuals and anyone who reads My comments I posted on a YouTube clip showing a dozen or so White Cops beating A Young Black Lad with fist before they use their batons to Literally smash His shin Bones into splintered fragmented pieces, The Clip end by showing the results of subsequent X-Rays on His lower legs, there is do bone, just fragmented pieces as if you dropped and smashed a glass and it shattered into bits and expands out all across the floor. . .That's what His shins now were.

If You read what I said after seeing that, because I could not help feeling absolutely enraged and disgusted at the White Cops clearly seming to think they can break as Many bones in this lads body as they wanted to because He was Black. . . Let's just say I didn't think I'd ever feel ashamed to say that I am White but seeing the literal White Racists Pigs doing that to a Black Kid, I it was Illogical to feel ashamed as it was not Me nor any reflecftion of Me as A Person but, I felt ashamed that I was the same Ethnicity as them bullying waste of space Thugs with Badges.

lol I was just joking bro. I hate cops! cops of all races. shit I hate anyone who abuses their power in any way shape or form.
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie March 10th 2017, 5:55 am

Richard Grinell wrote:Here is the redacted version of FBI PDF2 file 11/41, revealing the names Xenophon Lusby Anthony and Robert Hale West.
"LATENT FINGERPRINTS AND IMPRESSIONS THIS CASE NOT IDENTICAL FINGERPRINTS OF XENOPHON LUSBY ANTHONY, BORN 01/28/1931 OR ROBERT HALE WEST. BORN 09/02/1935."
http://www.zodiacciphers.com/zodiac-news/xen-third-redacted-fbi-file
Xenophon L. Anthony - Page 6 Further-hh

Interesting Rich. I'm not convinced that the Cab Print is trustworthy and this isn't something I say in light of the above document as you yourself know I've said in conversations with you previously that i'm skeptical of it. Zodiac spends the time and effort to wipe down the interior and exterior of the cab and the witnesses recall Him opening the cab door and leaning in etc and yet while this is all for the sole reason of eliminating possible latent prints He may have left (That are not visible to the naked eye) and yet He misses a bright red print highly visible in blood? Hmm.

Anyway, I'm wondering now, after seeing the above document, where and how The FBI obtained Xen's prints for a comparison to be made to that of the Cab Print and His Own? They either must have held them on file already, which would suggest either a criminal conviction of some kind or He was employed in a job that required Him to submit His prints.

The third and final option is they requested He supply them via His own free will based on the Eight Yr Old's statements.

Last edited by WelshChappie on April 6th 2017, 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 11th 2017, 9:16 pm

I completely agree with Alex. There is no way a suspect should ever be cleared because of a non-matching print! Nobody can say for sure that it is Zodiac's print. For all we know it could be a dipshit cop who was on the scene that accidentally put his hand on the car. I also just can't see how a murderer can take a good amount of time to wipe down the cab and miss something, especially when he knew he needed to get out of the area. Yet he still stayed longer than he should have to make sure he didn't leave anything behind. It is absolutely possible that he got sloppy and missed a print, but I wouldn't think it is the likely scenario. That is why I put no faith into that print of the DNA from the stamp that was collected. The stamp, of course, is because I don't think Zodiac was the one who wrote the letters.

"This case not identical fingerprints of Xenophon Lusby Anthony"..... does this mean his prints did not match the print on Stine's cab?

ophion1031
ophion1031

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie March 14th 2017, 7:49 am

ophion1031 wrote:I completely agree with Alex. There is no way a suspect should ever be cleared because of a non-matching print! Nobody can say for sure that it is Zodiac's print. For all we know it could be a dipshit cop who was on the scene that accidentally put his hand on the car. I also just can't see how a murderer can take a good amount of time to wipe down the cab and miss something, especially when he knew he needed to get out of the area. Yet he still stayed longer than he should  have to make sure he didn't leave anything behind. It is absolutely possible that he got sloppy and missed a print, but I wouldn't think it is the likely scenario. That is why I put no faith into that print of the DNA from the stamp that was collected. The stamp, of course, is because I don't think Zodiac was the one who wrote the letters.

"This case not identical fingerprints of Xenophon Lusby Anthony"..... does this mean his prints did not match the print on Stine's cab?

In regards to the section Highlighted Chad...

Can We say we are 99.9% certain that that print was ran against all other innocent explainable sources such as, Armond Pelissetti, First EMT's on scene and/or all other people known to have been at the scene?

To Me, and this is simply theory or speculation at best but, I would think that as a first responder medic, with My first and foremost objective being to preserve/save life even if at the cost of compromising a scene of crime in doing so, I would be wanting, as  A Homicide Det. to have that print in blood compared first against the first EMT's to arrive that no doubt would have rendered help/CPR to the Victim.

EMT's and the first responding police officers fr that matter, are CPR trained and will (especially when no vital signs are found such as pulse or heartbeat) begin resuscitation chest compressions and artificially breathing assistance to revive the victim as this is their compulsory duty.  The Hippocratic Oath begins by declaring:  "First, do no harm" and then going on to recite that the person swearing this oath will do, to the best of their ability, all they can to preserve the health and life of those who are in need of it.

That's why Medic's can, and often do, completely compromise a scene and even destroy it on occasion because they have no concern or care about losing possible evidence when the life of the victim is on the line. If and when the question comes down to a Saving/preservation of a Human Life vs Saving or preserving of possible Evidence, the former will and does always take precedence.

Last edited by WelshChappie on April 7th 2017, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie March 14th 2017, 8:06 am

And if it isn't a print left by innocently explainable or accidental means that belongs to one of the official's on scene that night then, well... Zodiac didn't seem overly concerned with it as He declared in a rather relaxed and dismissive comment:

"If You wonder why I was wiping down the cab, I was leaving fake clews for the police to run all over town with. I gave the cops some busy work, you may say. I enjoy needling the Blue Pigs! Hey Blue Pig, I was in the park. . ."

Yes that sounds like a writer shitting Himself at the discovery of His inadvertently leaving cops His Name and address at the scene because, after A match is found, that is exactly the information cops will have!

Zodiac also shows His extreme Concern when rebutting Chief Lee with: "As of yet, I have left no fingerprints behind Me at any of my scene despite what the Police say!"

Personally, putting Myself in the offenders shoes, if I thought of even suspected that I had, in fact, accidentally left My genetic print behind, I would not want or try to draw any attention to this at all and certainly wouldn't bring it up in a letter!

I'd wish to keep that fact as quiet as possible and wouldn't be writing to goad cops calling them incompetent blue meanie pigs but rather, Id be working out which flight out of the Country I shall be present upon before My Print is matched to Me and cops  pop round to my place to say Hello by smashing the door off it's hinges and 20 armed cops screaming at me to get on the ground and don't move!

Last edited by WelshChappie on April 7th 2017, 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie March 14th 2017, 8:11 am

All Zodiac did say in response:

"The police shall never catch Me because I have been too clever for them."

Once again, He sounds a nervous wreck at His possible, even likely, immediate capture as He writes this 'roll eyes at the mere concept of capture' dismissive 'Yeah Pigs, whatever!' tone of comment!

Last edited by WelshChappie on March 30th 2017, 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 14th 2017, 8:57 pm

My concerns would be...

1. Zodiac had limited time at the cab. I mean, he was there longer than he probably should have been, but still may not have been enough time to properly wipe down the cab. So it is possible that he missed something.

2. Why mention in the letter that he planted false evidence? To me that sounds like he is trying to cover the fact that he fucked up. If that is the case, the detectives probably weren't buying it anyways.

3. How long would it take to plant "false evidence" in the first place, and what would that consist of?

4. There were so many errors in this case by pretty much every law agency involved that it is entirely possible that the print belongs to an officer or EMT or someone else who was on scene.

We also must consider that this was the last confirmed Zodiac murder. That raises other questions and concerns. One thing worth pointing out is that most "experts" say that serial killers cannot stop killing. So if Zodiac was just one person and was in fact a serial killer, then odds are that Stine was not the last victim. I am not all that sure that we are dealing with an actual "serial killer" though. I'm too tired to really go into that right now, but if this was a team effort then maybe the Zodiac "project" or "experiment" was over after the close call in the Presidio.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie March 14th 2017, 11:07 pm

ophion1031 wrote:My concerns would be...

1. Zodiac had limited time at the cab. I mean, he was there longer than he probably should have been, but still may not have been enough time to properly wipe down the cab. So it is possible that he missed something.

2. Why mention in the letter that he planted false evidence? To me that sounds like he is trying to cover the fact that he fucked up. If that is the case, the detectives probably weren't buying it anyways.

3. How long would it take to plant "false evidence" in the first place, and what would that consist of?

4. There were so many errors in this case by pretty much every law agency involved that it is entirely possible that the print belongs to an officer or EMT or someone else who was on scene.

We also must consider that this was the last confirmed Zodiac murder. That raises other questions and concerns. One thing worth pointing out is that most "experts" say that serial killers cannot stop killing. So if Zodiac was just one person and was in fact a serial killer, then odds are that Stine was not the last victim. I am not all that sure that we are dealing with an actual "serial killer" though. I'm too tired to really go into that right now, but if this was a team effort then maybe the Zodiac "project" or "experiment" was over after the close call in the Presidio.

Well, in regards to point No.3 you made above Chad...

Myself and Richard over on His site were amusing ourselves several Months ago after We asked how One plants a false fingerprint at a scene? Richard quite sensibly approached the theory of Zodiac running around the Bay Area with a pocket full of severed/amputated fingers upon His person? Or, We asked, maybe even a complete hand or Two?

We decided that it wasn't very logical nor likely and We were pointing the 'Finger' of suspicion in haste in offering a 'hand' to the scenario. We asked "please do not excuse the rolling out of one pun after another" because yes it is quite a sad pastime but, one in which We were amusing ourselves in.

"Ask the Vallejo Cop about My pliers I used when I started My collecting of Fingers..." The Police shall never catch Me because I have too many fingers for them. Me - 37 Fingers with Prints. SFPD - 0 Positive Match.

Last edited by WelshChappie on April 7th 2017, 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Years March 15th 2017, 1:14 am

Z waz witnessed spending several minutes with poor Mr Stine's body; getting a piece of his shirt, taking his wallet and keys. Can it be definitively ruled out that Z maybe grabbed Paul's bloody hand and smacked it onto the side of the vehicle? Just a thought.

Last edited by Metal Years on March 15th 2017, 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : syntax)

Metal Years

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 15th 2017, 9:54 pm

I always forget to check those posts at Richard's site... I will have to see if there is a way I can be notified whenever there is a response on a post there.

Alex, those puns are excellent!!

I doubt that he used Stine's hand. The witnesses would have seen that. If one were to mathematically come up with the odds of all the different possible scenarios of where the print came from, I would bet that the results would say that there is at least a 50% chance that it is the killer's print, which would of course mean that the killer fucked up. If I was forced to bet everything I own on what happened, that would be my best guess because statistically that would be the safest bet. But that doesn't mean it is what happened. That print could have come from anywhere, which is why I would never rule anyone out based on a non-matching print.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie March 15th 2017, 10:15 pm

Well Armond said in 2007 that He remained on scene up to the arrival of Insp. Dave Toschi & Bill Armstrong "Two of the best!" Armond declares

"I briefed Insp Toschi on the situation and I assured Him that nobody had contaminated the scene, then iI went about Uniform business & let Him get on with His Detective work."
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie March 15th 2017, 10:43 pm

ophion1031 wrote:I always forget to check those posts at Richard's site... I will have to see if there is a way I can be notified whenever there is a response on a post there.

I doubt that he used Stine's hand. The witnesses would have seen that. If one were to mathematically come up with the odds of all the different possible scenarios of where the print came from, I would bet that the results would say that there is at least a 50% chance that it is the killer's print, which would of course mean that the killer fucked up. If I was forced to bet everything I own on what happened, that would be my best guess because statistically that would be the safest bet. But that doesn't mean it is what happened. That print could have come from anywhere, which is why I would never rule anyone out based on a non-matching print.

Well there are those who believe in The Co-Conspirators at Berryessa with Active Killer Zodiac in Hood who attacked B & C, with Zodiac the writer of the letters scrawling the '09-27-69.. . .' message on Bryan's Car Door.

Not a over the top or unrealistic theory in my opinion that isn't, either.

What if Paul had also discovered two passengers awaiting pick-up outside the Westin? The Two don't have to go from Union Square in Cab, One could be en-route with the second awaiting at the pre arranged Washington & Maple Streets? Maybe this also explains Paul coming to rest a block on at Cherry,  maybe Z-2 was awaiting Z-1 and could not do so due to Washington & Maple area having a Citizen in and around it so Z-1 asked Paul to continue whereby he saw Z-2 waiting at Maple and it's Z-1 who carried out the 'Hit', Z-2 whi deliberately leaves His own print just to add more confusion?

Remember . . . No witnesses have ever came forward to say they saw Paul picking anyone up from the Hotel,  let alone how many! At Cab's 'Final Destination' Nobody saw it pull up so it's juts as easily possible for a second offender to immediately exit and leave the scene and/or area.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal March 16th 2017, 12:51 am

WelshChappie wrote:Well Armond said in 2007 that He remained on scene up to the arrival of Insp. Dave Toschi & Bill Armstrong "Two of the best!" Armond declares

"I briefed Insp Toschi on the situation and I assured Him that nobody had contaminated the scene, then iI went about Uniform business & let Him get on with His Detective work."

of course he is going to say that and maybe he was telling the truth but he would say that even if he was being dishonest
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal March 16th 2017, 12:57 am

WelshChappie wrote:
ophion1031 wrote:I always forget to check those posts at Richard's site... I will have to see if there is a way I can be notified whenever there is a response on a post there.

Well there are those who believe in The Co-Conspirators at Berryessa with Active Killer Zodiac in Hood who attacked B & C, with Zodiac the writer of the letters scrawling the '09-27-69.. . .' message on Bryan's Car Door.

Not a over the top or unrealistic theory in my opinion that isn't, either.

What if Paul had also discovered two passengers awaiting pick-up outside the Westin? The Two don't have to go from Union Square in Cab, One could be en-route with the second awaiting at the pre arranged Washington & Maple Streets? Maybe this also explains Paul coming to rest a block on at Cherry,  maybe Z-2 was awaiting Z-1 and could not do so due to Washington & Maple area having a Citizen in and around it so Z-1 asked Paul to continue whereby he saw Z-2 waiting at Maple and it's Z-1 who carried out the 'Hit', Z-2 whi deliberately leaves His own print just to add more confusion?

Remember . . . No witnesses have ever came forward to say they saw Paul picking anyone up from the Hotel,  let alone how many! At Cab's 'Final Destination' Nobody saw it pull up so it's juts as easily possible for a second offender to immediately exit and leave the scene and/or area.

I didn't think there could be more than one person until chad pointed out a bunch of things and now I lean towards two or more people being involved. and at lake berryesa I do think that the 'letter writer' was there with z and is the one that wrote on hartnell's car. it is entirely possible that stine picked up two people instead of one. lets say there were two people; one in front passanger seat and the shooter in the back seat. stine is shot, maybe at Washington & maple or at wash & cheryy, that doesn't matter all that much to me but lets say that after the shooting one guy takes off right away and isn't witnessed at the scene. where did he go? aha! they have a car parked in the area somewhere. that could be why wash & maple didn't end up being the final destination. maybe the car was down the block (Jackson & maple maybe) and after stine stopped at wash & maple one of the perps looks down the block and maybe sees someone so he says 'drive up one more block' and then suspect #2 goes to retrieve the vehicle, get it running and wait for the shooter.
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick E. Von Brutal March 27th 2017, 8:16 pm

I got a facebook reply back from Robert von Hafften today and he told me that he was not the 8 year old witness from the FBI report. just thought I would share that information.
Sick E. Von Brutal
Sick E. Von Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 27th 2017, 8:46 pm

Eric X wrote:I got a facebook reply back from Robert von Hafften today and he told me that he was not the 8 year old witness from the FBI report. just thought I would share that information.

Cool that you were able to confirm if he was or was not the correct 8 year old. Kudos to whoever found his name in the first place, that was some good digging on their part. Hopefully someone can now figure out if their were any other 8 year olds living nearby.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Grinell March 28th 2017, 1:33 am

Well done Eric. I certainly don't want to doubt this, but can we be sure that Robert is just saying that not to get hounded by Zodiac sleuths. If true, and I have no good reason to doubt his claim, then more digging is required. Thanks again.
Richard Grinell
Richard Grinell

http://www.zodiacciphers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie March 28th 2017, 6:31 am

Richard Grinell wrote:Well done Eric. I certainly don't want to doubt this, but can we be sure that Robert is just saying that not to get hounded by Zodiac sleuths. If true, and I have no good reason to doubt his claim, then more digging is required. Thanks again.  

I agree Rich. Lets say for the sake of this one post that Robert is the Eight yr old in question, what positives will there be for Him to admit and confirm as such? He hasn't wished to come forward of His own free will all these years, so I wouldn't expect Him, if it were Him, to simply admit to being the individual that He's spent half a Century running from or, at the very least, keeping silent about.

I agree with Richard in that He will very likely know that to admit 'Yes, I am that witness mentioned in the document' will immediately invite upon Himself a barrage of amateur's like us pestering the daylights out of Him with 'Who - What - When - How - Why' etc etc.

Like I said before, I would imagine that at age Eight, it's scary enough to see a cabbie homicide playing out, but I imagine the kid was scared out of His mind when He learned who the Cab Slayer was. At that Age He probably thought every creek, knock and innocent nightly sound was Zodiac coming to get revenge on Him for telling police what He saw.

If He has spent nearly 50 years trying to forget what He saw that night and just bury it and forget about His Childhood boogeyman then, for Me, it will take more than simply being asked is He the witness mentioned for Him to admit it and go back to that place He's probably spent His left trying to run from and forget.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 29th 2017, 12:55 am

Richard Grinell wrote:Well done Eric. I certainly don't want to doubt this, but can we be sure that Robert is just saying that not to get hounded by Zodiac sleuths. If true, and I have no good reason to doubt his claim, then more digging is required. Thanks again.  

I was wondering that as well. I would bet that Eric isn't the only person that contacted him. But Eric told me that the guy seemed like he was open to talking about the case and that he was familiar with Stine's murder. I guess you would probably have to be though when a guy is murdered right in front of your house.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 29th 2017, 1:02 am

Eric, you should ask Mr. von Hafften if he would be interested in coming here and chatting with us. Even if he is not the 8 year old witness, it would still be cool to hear from someone who lived RIGHT THERE, ya know.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshChappie March 29th 2017, 4:59 am

Lets use the Sherlock Holmes logic in regard to this.

"When You have eliminated all others possibilities, then wherever remains, no matter how improbable it may seem, must be the truth."

So, the number of people aged Eight living at one of the properties close & overlooking the scene itself (The witness was 'Witness in Murder of the Cab Driver' which means this wtness saw and ID'd Xenophon, or a person He/She believed to be Xenophon at the cab itself) will be countable on one hand. I would say, just as a pure guess, it's a minimum of 1 and not likely more than 3.

If it turns out that the Robert in question was and is the only person in a residence that overlooks the scene itself and of the known and required age of Eight in 69 then the Opening quote by the creator of S. Holmes can be applied here.
WelshChappie
WelshChappie

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 29th 2017, 9:14 pm

I would agree that it is probably between 1 and 3... It could be more, but it's hard to say. Robert most definitely makes the best ideal witness being that he lived right at the corner of the murder, but it could have been another 8 year old. This almost reminds me of the Pigeon Boy thing and trying to figure out his identity.

Eric, if you speak to Robert again, could you ask him if he knows of any other 8 year olds in the neighborhood? If not, no big deal. I know it's tough talking to people like this because they might not want to talk about a horrible memory and that is completely understandable.
ophion1031
ophion1031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next